Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Eagles postgame

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2021, 10:10 PM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Eagles postgame

Positives

GG player really well
Gibsons first drive
Jon Allen is amazing

Negatives

Lost 2 in a row and the season is all but over


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:12 PM   #2
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Age: 55
Posts: 20,662
Re: Eagles postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Positives

GG player really well
Gibsons first drive
Jon Allen is amazing

Negatives

Lost 2 in a row and the season is all but over


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't think Allen had a very good game. Center of the line was wide open all game long.

This was a depressing loss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:14 PM   #3
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Eagles postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I didn't think Allen had a very good game. Center of the line was wide open all game long.

This was a depressing loss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

He was doubled a bunch and held a shit ton. Heís a DT so itís hard to be Aaron Donald level but he was in the backfield a lot. Our LBs are fucking trash
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:16 PM   #4
PorkSkins
The Starter
 
PorkSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,973
Re: Eagles postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
He was doubled a bunch and held a shit ton. Heís a DT so itís hard to be Aaron Donald level but he was in the backfield a lot. Our LBs are fucking trash
Exactly!
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:37 PM   #5
PorkSkins
The Starter
 
PorkSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,973
Re: Eagles postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
He was doubled a bunch and held a shit ton. Heís a DT so itís hard to be Aaron Donald level but he was in the backfield a lot. Our LBs are fucking trash
Exactly!
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:52 AM   #6
SCRedskinsFan
Impact Rookie
 
SCRedskinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pawleys Island SC
Posts: 669
Re: Eagles postg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I didn't think Allen had a very good game. Center of the line was wide open all game long.

This was a depressing loss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Depressing maybe, but certainly expected. When was the last time you saw a team win with its 4th QB and 16 people missing from the roster? I have no idea what people here were expecting.

And don't tell me the defense played poorly when the offense could not produce a thing during the middle of the game and they were on the field basically full time. This was what it was, a hard fought loss away from home when there was virtually never any chance of winning. I was proud of my team yesterday.
SCRedskinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:57 AM   #7
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Eagles postg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRedskinsFan View Post
Depressing maybe, but certainly expected. When was the last time you saw a team win with its 4th QB and 16 people missing from the roster? I have no idea what people here were expecting.

And don't tell me the defense played poorly when the offense could not produce a thing during the middle of the game and they were on the field basically full time. This was what it was, a hard fought loss away from home when there was virtually never any chance of winning. I was proud of my team yesterday.
Agree, sometimes we all forget these guys are humans too.. They played their ass off but it just wasn't enough. Eagles fans think they are good all of the sudden lolol
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 11:38 AM   #8
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 56
Posts: 1,690
Re: Eagles postg

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Agree, sometimes we all forget these guys are humans too.. They played their ass off but it just wasn't enough. Eagles fans think they are good all of the sudden lolol
Yeah, a hard fought 10 point win against what was basically a sick/scrub team. I wouldn't be crowing about that (pardon the pun).
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 01:31 PM   #9
Stacks42
Impact Rookie
 
Stacks42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arlington Va.
Age: 45
Posts: 814
Re: Eagles postgame

Anyone know the rush yds/game the WFT gives up when Sweat is in the game vs. when he is not? It seems he is just chasing the sack, very similar to Chase Young.

Below 3rd and 2 he is way out of position for a gaping hole..

__________________
The NEXT special teams coordinator
Stacks42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:16 PM   #10
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 13,976
Re: Eagles postgame

Ho-hum, another soon to be shitty under .500 season. Consistently shitty. Fucking tired of losing all the time.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:20 PM   #11
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Eagles postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Ho-hum, another soon to be shitty under .500 season. Consistently shitty. Fucking tired of losing all the time.

Exactly man, itís sad but I donít even get mad anymore. Why would you? Losing is to be expected with this team. That 4 game streak was a pipe dream. Was fun until Dallas came In and beat us. O well
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:17 PM   #12
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Eagles postgame

Not surprised by the loss , most of the guys didnít even practice all week. QB off the street and battered defense . Not a shock at all against a healthy team coming off 2 weeks bye.

Itís time to start looking at the off season and spending that cap space on IMPACT players.

QB obviously is #1 but we need key players on Defense and most likely a TE now.
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:20 PM   #13
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 15,794
Re: Eagles postgame

Now we have to hear all of the playoff scenarios for the next few weeks. So annoying.

We just got outplayed tonight. It's that simple. Eagles were the better team and we were undermanned.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:21 PM   #14
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,125
Re: Eagles postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Now we have to hear all of the playoff scenarios for the next few weeks. So annoying.

We just got outplayed tonight. It's that simple. Eagles were the better team and we were undermanned.

Philly ainít making it, they are one dimensional on offense. Hurts was ok tonight but only because he was able to run around. Good teams wonít let that happen
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 10:28 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 19,031
Eagles postgame

I canít be mad about tonight. We were missing too many guys. I mean we were playing minus a shit ton of startes/key reserves for one reason or another and a bunch of coaches.
TH
Kyle Allen
Curl
Settle
Scherrff
McKissic
Samuel
Logan Thomas
Fuller
Larsen
Schweitzer
Lucas
JSW
Reyes
Chase Young
Khaleke Hudson
St Juste
Mayo
Forrest.

Collins and Jackson left the game.
That is an insane amount of guys.

On top of that a-lot of guys playing arenít 100 percent. Next year the team needs to find itself before week 9. Showed a ton of heart the second half of the season, even tonight considering the situation. Next year come out firing so that when injuries catch up to us or fucking covid we arenít already behind the 8 ball.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.19133 seconds with 10 queries