To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-23-2021, 11:17 AM   #46
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Sorry, simply crying about unproven Russian/taxes hoaxes and mean tweets wasn’t what happened the past 4 years.
This is where you're losing people and credibility chico, you need to stop.

It was proven , it's all been proven . Mueller's Investigation and the pending charges in New York attest to that.

Advertisements
Old 01-23-2021, 11:17 AM   #47
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
During a "pandemic" ? If people expected that of trump you would be screaming .......... Fake media,fake media!!!
Trump unemployment score card versus the pandemic:

Trump got 14.7 unemployment April 2020 to 6.7 December 2020 in 9 month. That’s straight up gangster.

9 months...dude

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 11:17 AM   #48
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
No, you will have to talk policy as I’ll continue to bring up ACTUAL trump administration policies that were successful while pointing out the failures of the past Obama-Biden policies and watch these failures implemented again.

Sorry, simply crying about unproven Russian/taxes hoaxes and mean tweets wasn’t what happened the past 4 years.

I’m getting the record unemployment numbers together now especially pointing out record Hispanic and black unemployment lows that the Trump administration achieved.

There is simply zero excuse Biden-Harris can’t do the same. Zero excuse, let’s see if Biden can beat those numbers.

In context April 2020 coronavirus unemployment rate 14.7...December 6.7%. That’s quite a swing...6.7 is not a crisis so many are talking about in the media that Biden’s been handed. In fact it’s eye rolling bs.
Read it again g1

He Gets Us
Old 01-23-2021, 11:18 AM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump got 14.7 unemployment to 6.7 in 9 month. That’s straight up gangster.

9 months...dude
Thank You Obama.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:19 AM   #50
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This is where you're losing people and credibility chico, you need to stop.

It was proven , it's all been proven . Mueller's Investigation and the pending charges in New York attest to that.
Lol...I mean it’s easy to see

He Gets Us
Old 01-23-2021, 11:20 AM   #51
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Read it again g1
LOL, he kicked the Hispanics out of the Country . Again thanks Obama.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:21 AM   #52
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Lol...I mean it’s easy to see
To real Americans ,yes , to the trump sheep not as much.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:35 AM   #53
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Calling in the national guard when it wasn’t needed and then treating them like homeless in parking garages. Typical

There were riots and demonstrations when trump was inaugurated...but that was fine somehow

Wasn’t necessary because they were there. Funny how that works. The extreme right is far more dangerous than the extreme left. Until you accept that reality you really need to stop making political posts.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 11:51 AM   #54
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
He( is a dickfuck) was given a job he did not deserve . I guess that could cover any appointee by trump ,almost.
Word.

So many people came and went during his administration, it's hard for me to keep track. You're probably right about him. He just blends in with the rest, it's hard for me to remember what people I legitimately didn't like.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:02 PM   #55
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
No, you will have to talk policy as I’ll continue to bring up ACTUAL trump administration policies that were successful while pointing out the failures of the past Obama-Biden policies and watch these failures implemented again.

I’m getting the record unemployment numbers together now especially pointing out record Hispanic and black unemployment lows that the Trump administration achieved.

There is simply zero excuse Biden-Harris can’t do the same. Zero excuse, let’s see if Biden can beat those numbers.

In context April 2020 coronavirus unemployment rate 14.7...December 6.7%. That’s quite a swing...6.7 is not a crisis so many are talking about in the media that Biden’s been handed. In fact it’s eye rolling bs.
And here I thought we had a general consensus to move on from talking about Cheeto Mussolini once he was out of office, but you clearly are upset the only time we want to talk about Trump is when we're discussing how he literally pondered overturning the results of the election. If you can't concede the election was fair and his attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president are more important than anything he ever did in 4 years then we're done here. Good luck finding someone to engage in civil conversation with you.
Old 01-23-2021, 06:58 PM   #56
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
And here I thought we had a general consensus to move on from talking about Cheeto Mussolini once he was out of office, but you clearly are upset the only time we want to talk about Trump is when we're discussing how he literally pondered overturning the results of the election. If you can't concede the election was fair and his attempts to overthrow a democratically elected president are more important than anything he ever did in 4 years then we're done here. Good luck finding someone to engage in civil conversation with you.
Ha! Mooby, you still think he colluded with Russia....

😂

Are you willing to concede he won the 2016 election and it was fair?

Man this is too funny. Remember what Hillary said in October, under no circumstances should Biden concede? And every lib agreed.

Seriously tho, after the political theater and we get to results and accomplishments, if trump would have simply stayed on message and not acted insane (tough ask) he probably woulda won.

The most important thing is policy and strategy...if you look at the trump administration they actually did a lot of concrete, positive things. Not perfect and unfortunately Democrats filibustered some other positive legislation like a second covid package and police reform in which durbin called Tim Scott a token black...but you can be racist and anti Semitic when your a democrat, that’s acceptable.

He Gets Us
Old 01-23-2021, 08:22 PM   #57
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

😂

Man this is too funny. Remember what Hillary said in October, under no circumstances should Biden concede? And every lib agreed.

Seriously tho, after the political theater and we get to results and accomplishments, if trump would have simply stayed on message and not acted insane (tough ask) he probably woulda won.

The most important thing is policy and strategy...if you look at the trump administration they actually did a lot of concrete, positive things. Not perfect and unfortunately Democrats filibustered some other positive legislation like a second covid package and police reform in which durbin called Tim Scott a token black...but you can be racist and anti Semitic when your a democrat, that’s acceptable.
chico stop , you look foolish.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:23 PM   #58
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
he is as sick as trump . He's not smart enough to understand trump isn't president.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:34 PM   #59
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

😂

LOLOLOLOL

Alright you got me. Stop twisting my arm, I'll concede Trump won the 2016 election. I know, I know, I kept harping on for years after the fact that the only way he could've won is by fraud because there's literally no way 60 million Americans could vote for a turd sandwich. But I concede in the interest of unity.

^

See how easy that shit was Chico? Now your turn!
Old 01-24-2021, 08:05 AM   #60
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
LOLOLOLOL

Alright you got me. Stop twisting my arm, I'll concede Trump won the 2016 election. I know, I know, I kept harping on for years after the fact that the only way he could've won is by fraud because there's literally no way 60 million Americans could vote for a turd sandwich. But I concede in the interest of unity.

^

See how easy that shit was Chico? Now your turn!
See that's were chico can't differentiate. Collusion ,no, russian interference , yes. Thing is trump sheep don't realize he is now gone. Yes, you're the bigger person but that's wasted on chico.