Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Wipe that Stupid Grin Off Your F***ing Face Eli, Before Orakpo Gouges Out Your Eyeballs and Skull F***s You! It's F***ing Giants Week You S***heads!!!

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #91
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Wipe that Stupid Grin Off Your F***ing Face Eli, Before Orakpo Gouges Out Your Eyeballs and Skull F***s You! It's F***ing Giants Week You S***head

Well Carolina is paying their QB about $15 million over the next three years...while he plays in Cleveland, if he even stays in the league

Advertisements
Old 12-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #92
MTK
\m/

Re: Wipe that Stupid Grin Off Your F***ing Face Eli, Before Orakpo Gouges Out Your Eyeballs and Skull F***s You! It's F***ing Giants Week You S***head

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Driving to work this morning the local sports show,the local pro football beat writer was talking about us,and the more I started thinking about it the madder I got.
He was talking about how GB realized they had the personel to run the 3-4 and drafted wisely to help it,unlike Shanahan,who decided he wanted to run the 3-4 and take a top 5 defense and turn it into the worst defense.Its things like that is 1 of the reasons why were looked at as laughingstocks.
Matty,you said building a winner takes time,which is true.But when you pull an idiotic move like taking a top 5 defense and switching to a 3-4 without the personel to run it,the regime is not looking good from the get go.I dont see how anyone can defend Shanahans actions on that subject.
And getting back to Carolina,they might be a mess this year but they have been better than us every yr except 1 going back to 2002,
Plus,as I previously stated,their coach didnt take a top 5 defense and turn it into the worst,they didnt pay a guy 40million for 1 season of work,etc etc.Thats why were worse off than Carolina,but thats just my opinion.
Well first off it was a top 10 defense, 10th overall in yards given up to be exact.

With any scheme change you're not going to have 100% of the parts in place to make it work. We don't have all the parts in place for the offense yet either, so should they have just stuck with last year's scheme?

You do realize Carolina has 1 win and Fox has one foot out the door don't you? I'm really amazed at this logic that they are somehow better off.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:35 PM   #93
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Time for people to quit harping on the change to 3-4. Clearly our offense isn't ready, and if we are going to change to a 3-4, then this year was just as good a year as any. Every player on the team has had a chance to prove themselves, now it's the coach's job to evaluate and fill what needs to be filled. Maybe if we had waited, we would have had a top 10 D, and and 20th O, nothing new for us, and still be in the same position. Everyone that remains next year will know what is expected, there will be no (or very few) role changes, and hopefully that leads to a more coherent team.

or not.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #94
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Well Carolina is paying their QB about $15 million over the next three years...while he plays in Cleveland, if he even stays in the league
Good point
Duly noted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2010, 02:22 AM   #95
skins89moss
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins89moss View Post
It seems that we play better on the road as of late except for the Rams game. The Giants have some key players out at WR and a Olineman out as well but we have Carlos and LaRon out which is a wash. For us to have a chance to win we need to be able to run the ball for about 120 yards and get a early lead so we can make the Giants a passing team. Defense has to stop the Giants run game or it will be another long day because the Giants have Jacobs and Bradshaw who can hurt us. With Steve Smith and Hakeem Nicks out we want to make Eli have to pass the ball which will give our defense a chance to force some turnovers. Our defense or special teams will need to score to help our pitfull offfense who can only manage 14-17 points again which is not enough most games. With our defense giving up tons of yards we most find a way to force turnovers and score on defense with a int or sack fumble.

We are not a playoff team this year so lets get our younger players Banks, Austin, Riley, Barnes playing time to see them in against a NFC opponet who maybe a playoff team. I will be watching S.Moss to see if he disappers agains the Giants cause most games against them he is MIA. Im calling Moss out to have a big game this week after those drops last week vs Vikings.
The Giants have owned us is this the week it stops? I will be watching and taking notes on what players need to go after the season. HTTR
Looks like all the things I said had to happen for us to win did not happen.