Week 13

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-04-2017, 12:57 PM   #76
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Week 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Pump the brakes SF. A handful of good games does not a HOF’er make. Let’s see how he handles at least one playoff game before we start the greatness talk.
Yeah Nick Foles had 27td - 2ints that one yr

Advertisements
Old 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM   #77
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

What do you mean whew Chico, this is terrible news for us. As long as Reese was in charge we didn't have to consider the Giants a threat.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:19 PM   #78
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
What do you mean whew Chico, this is terrible news for us. As long as Reese was in charge we didn't have to consider the Giants a threat.
whew, that was just a natural reaction from jumping back from the dumpster fire...got too close. didn't see Reese had gotten tossed in...

Just read about this:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/g...-jets-in-2013/

apparently yesterday Geno Smith...I guess he was feeling like a boss after losing against the Raiders...called Rex Ryan a coward from the podium.

This is the stuff I expect from the Jets Geno...but I guess as he was preparing the game sitting around watching TV he saw people being mean....Giants continue to sink

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 03:08 PM   #79
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Tom Brady is 27-3 against the bills, holy shit
Old 12-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #80
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Pump the brakes SF. A handful of good games does not a HOF’er make. Let’s see how he handles at least one playoff game before we start the greatness talk.
I’m not even talking playoffs, but from what I’ve seen Keenum will be fine. Especially since most than likely they’ll have the best record and hosting the playoffs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:35 PM   #81
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
LOL, yeah Mara had to. The whole thong was blowing up and they both fucked up ,glade he did it now .We can get a head start on finding good people and as much as I hate Mara I think the Giants are going about it the right way with Spags and bring in Accorsi to help.Eli and Spags worked together before.
Yes Eli is on the down side but I'll take him over Gino Smith any day of the week.Next big news is watch out in the off season maybe an ODB trade for multiple draft picks to bring the O line back to life
Old 12-04-2017, 04:37 PM   #82
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
whew, that was just a natural reaction from jumping back from the dumpster fire...got too close. didn't see Reese had gotten tossed in...

Just read about this:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/g...-jets-in-2013/

apparently yesterday Geno Smith...I guess he was feeling like a boss after losing against the Raiders...called Rex Ryan a coward from the podium.

This is the stuff I expect from the Jets Geno...but I guess as he was preparing the game sitting around watching TV he saw people being mean....Giants continue to sink

No Chico ,it's the lying liberal Media I swear it!
Old 12-04-2017, 08:10 PM   #83
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

The eagirls haven't beat a team over 500. Didn't realize that. What an easy ass schedule

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2017, 08:15 PM   #84
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Of course Jay made come on man with the 13 players.... Laughing stock continues

Old 12-04-2017, 08:42 PM   #85
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Ryan shazier may be really hurt. Scary

Old 12-05-2017, 12:38 AM   #86
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Bengals did their best Redskins impersonation tonight. Terrible loss. I felt like I was watching us.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:59 AM   #87
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

173 penalty yards from the Bengals.

God damn that a typical Steelers/Bengals game.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:09 PM   #88
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, yeah Mara had to. The whole thong was blowing up and they both fucked up ,glade he did it now .We can get a head start on finding good people and as much as I hate Mara I think the Giants are going about it the right way with Spags and bring in Accorsi to help.Eli and Spags worked together before.
Yes Eli is on the down side but I'll take him over Gino Smith any day of the week.Next big news is watch out in the off season maybe an ODB trade for multiple draft picks to bring the O line back to life
Well, it seems the Giants have finally driven you out of your mind. Trade ODB? No! You don't trade a true game-breaker who can't be replaced. He's one of the very best players in the NFL, IMO. Find another way to fix the OL.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:15 PM   #89
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Well, it seems the Giants have finally driven you out of your mind. Trade ODB? No! You don't trade a true game-breaker who can't be replaced. He's one of the very best players in the NFL, IMO. Find another way to fix the OL.
There is a strong argument that breaking the bank on a receiver isn't the best way to allocate cap space.

Super Bowl Winners and Results - Super Bowl History - National Football League - ESPN

Not saying he isn't a game breaker, but there are definitely other places besides WR where premium players are more impactful.

Looking at the list of super bowl winners, I don't believe any of them had the best receiver in the league. That being said, I agree with you that premium players, the best at their position are rare, and teams should hang on to them when possible.

The real question is what is on the other side of the trade?
Old 12-05-2017, 02:17 PM   #90
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
The fact that Mara admitted his fuck up and took care of the two biggest reasons we suck will keep me from the dark side.
I agree with you on ODB talent but he is a selfless piece of shit that caused much of the trouble on the team,he got away with shit while others got suspensions.