Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins Mock Draft

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2019, 10:41 AM   #46
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 25,706
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I would seek a trade with SF for Mullens (they might trade him, maybe not) I would offer a 5th, no higher than a 4th.
I like Mullens but I'd rather have Rosen
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-10-2019, 10:58 AM   #47
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,092
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I like Mullens but I'd rather have Rosen
You are going to have give up a lot for Rosen, we have lots of holes to fill and need the picks.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:10 AM   #48
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 25,706
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
You are going to have give up a lot for Rosen, we have lots of holes to fill and need the picks.
I think the 1st round pick is about it for him, its not like he was Mayfield this yr, he was very avg. He just had no OL at all.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:19 AM   #49
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,092
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I think the 1st round pick is about it for him, its not like he was Mayfield this yr, he was very avg. He just had no OL at all.
I donít think AZ just goes for a mid-1st rounder, theyíll want more.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:21 AM   #50
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 25,706
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I donít think AZ just goes for a mid-1st rounder, theyíll want more.
If thats the case then No. I'll stick with what we have and roll the dice on someone else
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #51
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,741
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I donít think AZ just goes for a mid-1st rounder, theyíll want more.
Rosen is whiny headache for staff if they draft Murray. That would be a locker room nightmare....and bad cap management with those 2 contracts on the books. I don't think they would hold out for a haul.
__________________
Jason Witten on Cam Newton: "One of the best things he does is run after catch."
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #52
sandtrapjack
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,872
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Kingsbury is a huge Kyler Murray fan...massive.

Kinda of ironic Murray makes a proclamation he's interested in Football when Kingsbury hired with the first pick.

There's a history.
Just saying. Moving on from Rosen after a rookie season is unusual. Rosen was drafted in the first round as the franchise QB. We have all seen more head coaches fired for a coach that is better suited to 'groom' the young franchise QB. Rare is it that a new coach comes in and trades away a first round starter QB after his rookie season. There is 5 years of cheap QB labor there.

I simply cannot envision Kingsbury sitting in his interview with the Cardinals and telling them the first thing he would do is trade Rosen.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:28 AM   #53
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 25,706
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Just saying. Moving on from Rosen after a rookie season is unusual. Rosen was drafted in the first round as the franchise QB. We have all seen more head coaches fired for a coach that is better suited to 'groom' the young franchise QB. Rare is it that a new coach comes in and trades away a first round starter QB after his rookie season. There is 5 years of cheap QB labor there.

I simply cannot envision Kingsbury sitting in his interview with the Cardinals and telling them the first thing he would do is trade Rosen.
Recent history proves "If there is smoke , usually there is fire" I think Kingsbury wants Murray and he told the FO the same thing. He may have sold them on the Offense he wants to run and Rosen doesn't fit that. Just speculation but I wouldn't be shocked.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 11:56 AM   #54
sandtrapjack
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,872
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Recent history proves "If there is smoke , usually there is fire" I think Kingsbury wants Murray and he told the FO the same thing. He may have sold them on the Offense he wants to run and Rosen doesn't fit that. Just speculation but I wouldn't be shocked.
Makes sense and I am not disagreeing with anything you are saying. Just odd with the new rookie salary pool and 5th year options on 1st rounders that you trade him after 1 year when Murray has not played a snap as a pro. Just weird.

Just want to add, that we are just now entering the 'silly season' of football where all kinds of rumors and scenarios get thrown at us by the media. Hell, Murray has not declared for the draft yet and people already have Rosen landing in New York and Odell Beckam going to AZ.....
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:03 PM   #55
Irrefutable
The Starter
 
Irrefutable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,455
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

What happens to Murray's baseball career ?
Irrefutable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:05 PM   #56
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 22,741
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrefutable View Post
What happens to Murray's baseball career ?
Kingsbury got hired with the first overall pick in the draft
__________________
Jason Witten on Cam Newton: "One of the best things he does is run after catch."
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:48 PM   #57
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 25,706
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Makes sense and I am not disagreeing with anything you are saying. Just odd with the new rookie salary pool and 5th year options on 1st rounders that you trade him after 1 year when Murray has not played a snap as a pro. Just weird.

Just want to add, that we are just now entering the 'silly season' of football where all kinds of rumors and scenarios get thrown at us by the media. Hell, Murray has not declared for the draft yet and people already have Rosen landing in New York and Odell Beckam going to AZ.....
If the Giants trade for Rosen but then let his best weapon go, that would be crazy IMO but again its the NFL
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:10 PM   #58
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 92,274
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

I donít see Rosen going anywhere


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:16 PM   #59
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,256
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
If the Giants trade for Rosen but then let his best weapon go, that would be crazy IMO but again its the NFL
Nota big fan of Odell but he isn't going anywhere . The Giant will stay with Eli and either take Fromm or someone else from the class of 2020.


All this shit gets made up by little Madden players and fantasy GM's.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:36 PM   #60
sandtrapjack
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,872
Re: Redskins Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Nota big fan of Odell but he isn't going anywhere . The Giant will stay with Eli and either take Fromm or someone else from the class of 2020.


All this shit gets made up by little Madden players and fantasy GM's.
All I am saying is with the silly season getting underway, if you Google search for "Josh Rosen Trade", there is already crap out there speculating a trade of Rosen to the Giants for OBJ and the Cardinals drafting Murray.

http://bfy.tw/Lj80
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.13063 seconds with 10 queries