Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2018, 11:07 AM   #271
mooby
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,439
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Yeah but it's not legit. His rep is tarnished for life because of these bogus voters.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-20-2018, 11:41 AM   #272
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,675
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yeah but it's not legit. His rep is tarnished for life because of these bogus voters.
LOL, No his rep is tarnished for life becuase he is an Ass hole . Being inducted into the NFL HOF is not going to "tarnish anyone's life". His sitting out the induction is proof of that.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:17 PM   #273
mooby
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,439
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, No his rep is tarnished for life becuase he is an Ass hole . Being inducted into the NFL HOF is not going to "tarnish anyone's life". His sitting out the induction is proof of that.
/sarcasm
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:02 PM   #274
DYoungJelly
The Starter
 
DYoungJelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Clintwood, VA
Posts: 1,408
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Sour grapes.

You don't like him so he doesn't deserve it. He deserves what he gets.

He is not likeable, he is a jerk, diva, all the things you all mentioned.

He was also the most dominate player at his position for a long time.

I believe their treatment of him is more indicative of how big a joke they are.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 05:46 AM   #275
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,675
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
Sour grapes.

You don't like him so he doesn't deserve it. He deserves what he gets.

He is not likeable, he is a jerk, diva, all the things you all mentioned.

He was also the most dominate player at his position for a long time.

I believe their treatment of him is more indicative of how big a joke they are.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No he wasn't.


Randy Moss ,was just as good and was almost as big an asswipe. Pretty sure he didn't spit on anyone.

Marvin Harrison was all so very good during that time.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 05:48 AM   #276
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,675
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
/sarcasm
lol, sorry ,give me some help ,like an emoji or something.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:37 AM   #277
DYoungJelly
The Starter
 
DYoungJelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Clintwood, VA
Posts: 1,408
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
No he wasn't.


Randy Moss ,was just as good and was almost as big an asswipe. Pretty sure he didn't spit on anyone.

Marvin Harrison was all so very good during that time.
Did you watch the video clip in the link?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
__________________
I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:23 AM   #278
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,675
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
Did you watch the video clip in the link?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Yes , so what? Actions have consequence's in life .Again no one is arguing talent but to say he was the "most dominant player at his position" I think is wrong.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:37 AM   #279
mooby
Gamebreaker
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 14,439
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
Sour grapes.

You don't like him so he doesn't deserve it. He deserves what he gets.

He is not likeable, he is a jerk, diva, all the things you all mentioned.

He was also the most dominate player at his position for a long time.

I believe their treatment of him is more indicative of how big a joke they are.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I disagree. As G1 said, Moss, Harrison/etc. were also dominant and that claim is entirely subjective to personal opinion.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #280
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,539
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
The NFL hall of fame and the selection process is shameful.

They have the candidates stay in a hotel, awaiting a knock on the door to let them know if they were inducted.

He is an idiot, but he is a HOF level player who was passed over because he was an idiot.

LT, Ray Lewis, etc etc.

If players don't lobby and kiss up, then they don't get in; if they are and do, then you can be a criminal, thug, pedophile and get the jacket.

If the HOF is legit, why didn't he get in last year? He didn't get in because the HOF voters were "teaching him a lesson." Not because he wasn't a HOF receiver.

They have no credibility. If a self absorbed, diva WR trolls these guys, I couldn't care less. They deserve it just like he deserves a gold jacket, no matter how big of a jerk he is.
This...
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:34 PM   #281
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 18,876
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

Minnesota Vikings O-line coach Tony Sparano dies at age 56

Wow, this is terrible. My condolences to his family and the Vikings organization/community.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:16 AM   #282
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 90,955
Re: Around the NFL Post Draft News.

RIP Sparano, he was the Redskins TE coach in 2001
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.14241 seconds with 12 queries