Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2019, 07:07 AM   #11
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: All things NFL Offseason 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
This is soooooo Dan Snyder. He had Bugel come in as a "consultant" mid season because I believe Spurrier had shitty protections. How about you hire better people you dumb ass! Seriously there is nothing you can do about Reed, his body can not deal with the NFL game. Colt is brittle. Moses has bad ankles. What do you do about that? Rob Jelly should not be on the team, that's on Gruden. Richardson was a bad signing cause he's 130 lbs. Part of it is stop drafting and bringing in guys that are injury prone. What the hell is a consultant going to do with guys like Reed, Richardson or Kelly?
I think there are probably a lot of factors at play, drafting players with a history of injuries is probably just one of many issues. What the Redskins need to do is send a spy to teams that have average better health than most. Are players properly stretched and warmed up before practice? One thing I noticed during games it seemed for every opponent limping off there were 3 Redskins. It is much easier to become injured if a player is out of gas. Are players not rotated out when they need a break? Could there be an issue with conditioning? How about practice, too little contact,or too much? Is the training staff inept, are small injuries turning into big ones due to lack of proper treatment?

I will be curious what is found out as a probable cause. I think it is a little of everything.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote