Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 8

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2018, 02:11 PM   #46
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 23,878
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Don't overlook Coutee, he played well when Fuller missed games.
He did but he's not Fuller
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #47
KI Skins Fan
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,737
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

What would you give up in trade for Emmanuel Sanders? He is supposedly available. Right now, he is on pace for a 1,000 yard season and he is signed through 2019 (FA in 2020).
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #48
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,364
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
What would you give up in trade for Emmanuel Sanders? He is supposedly available. Right now, he is on pace for a 1,000 yard season and he is signed through 2019 (FA in 2020).
Ive always liked the guy. If anyone watched the preseason game...the guy was the best player on the field and couldn't be covered.

Knowing our compensation for Cousins is pending as an end of 3rd round pick...I think our 3rd pick would get it done. I would do it for another year and half on the field. My question would be is he banged up?

If Kenny Stills wasn't banged up for Miami, id offer the same for him.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:48 PM   #49
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 23,878
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

I think Thomas is the guy that is getting moved out of denver, and i would love to have him in DC
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:53 PM   #50
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 19,023
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

A quick run down on NFL trade rumors:

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/10/24/...adline-reports

Also, as someone pointed out, it is Thomas (not Sanders) that's on the trade block.

And finally, can someone in the NFL stop any teams to trade with the Patriots?
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"If you have to debate which of your 3 QBs is your best, you don't have a QB. Say it with me now... it... doesn't... matter." Schneed
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 07:59 PM   #51
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker
 
REDSKINS4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 3,094
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
4th for djax? I'd jump at that honestly

Not worth it....we have to keep our draft picks.....I'd rather the team trade a player to a team for another player than part with a draft pick.
__________________
Touchdown Washington Redskins!!!
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 09:35 PM   #52
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,667
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Watching Football Life w/ Dan Marino. I wonder what his stats would be if he was playing today. I remembet that 5000 yard season and it was a huge huge deal back then.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 09:55 PM   #53
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,364
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Watching Football Life w/ Dan Marino. I wonder what his stats would be if he was playing today. I remembet that 5000 yard season and it was a huge huge deal back then.
Marino was my favorite qb when I was a kid...guy was a beast. Cannon arm with the quick release. His receivers were awesome too...Clayton and Duper first...then several others later.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:05 PM   #54
sdskinsfan2001
Pro Bowl
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 5,806
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Marino was my favorite qb when I was a kid...guy was a beast. Cannon arm with the quick release. His receivers were awesome too...Clayton and Duper first...then several others later.
Good memories, for whatever reason I wasn't a Marino fan, but loved Clayton and Duper.

My favorite non Skins player ever, and probably my all time 2nd favorite player of all times, regardless of team, was Sterling Sharpe.

So weird. Played football my whole life from 7 - 21, and never played WR, and my 2 favorite players are Gary Clark and Sterling Sharpe.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-26-2018 at 11:33 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 10:17 AM   #55
skinsfaninok
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 23,878
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Favre was and is my favorite player ever. South Mississippi boy like myself and I loved his passion to be great
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 03:07 PM   #56
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,667
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Good memories, for whatever reason I wasn't a Marino fan, but loved Clayton and Duper.

My favorite non Skins player ever, and probably my all time 2nd favorite player of all times, regardless of team, was Sterling Sharpe.

So weird. Played football my whole life from 7 - 21, and never played WR, and my 2 favorite players are Gary Clark and Sterling Sharpe.
I always think about what if some of the old timers like Clark, if he were playing today what would his stats look like? Clark must lol at some of the wr's today. Clark was literally the toughest WR ever, he hated losing w/ a passion. I just wish we had more guys like him. Sterling Sharpe also, just a no nonsense type of guy.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:56 PM   #57
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 10,561
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I always think about what if some of the old timers like Clark, if he were playing today what would his stats look like? Clark must lol at some of the wr's today. Clark was literally the toughest WR ever, he hated losing w/ a passion. I just wish we had more guys like him. Sterling Sharpe also, just a no nonsense type of guy.
My best friend went to school with both Clark and Charles Haley. He played intermural basketball against Clark and they almost got in a scuffle, had to be separated, another friend (my buddies roomate) tutored Haley and said the poor guy was as dumb as they come.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:34 PM   #58
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 10,561
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

As if Jacksonville didnít have enough trouble, no wonder they are on a losing streak and probably will get blown out tomorrow.

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonvil...don-123894257/
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:25 AM   #59
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21,364
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
As if Jacksonville didnít have enough trouble, no wonder they are on a losing streak and probably will get blown out tomorrow.

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonvil...don-123894257/
They skipped out on a 40k bill....what a bunch of idiots. Good look for the NFL.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:43 AM   #60
Irrefutable
The Starter
 
Irrefutable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,283
Re: Around the NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
They skipped out on a 40k bill....what a bunch of idiots. Good look for the NFL.
I think it was a $64,000. dollar bill..... no wonder most NFL players are broke 2 years after they retire

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/75994...brawl-arrests/
Irrefutable is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.09879 seconds with 10 queries