Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2021, 11:25 AM   #31
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 3,586
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
LOL are we going to win another game? Serious question
Legit question. Anybody thinking they have a definite answer haven't been paying attention IMO.

I think we see the difference between a struggling team and a really bad team, and lose this one 24 - 13.

Wouldn't be shocked by a win but not expecting it.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
Team Heinicke Fan Club VP of Global Operations
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-28-2021, 11:29 AM   #32
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 96,749
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

We still have the Giants to play again, Philly twice, so the possibility of at least 2 wins from those 3 games is there. Other possible wins, Carolina, Seattle if RW is out, and this week. That's probably it. Best case we go 5-5 in these last 10.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:36 AM   #33
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 17,861
WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
We still have the Giants to play again, Philly twice, so the possibility of at least 2 wins from those 3 games is there. Other possible wins, Carolina, Seattle if RW is out, and this week. That's probably it. Best case we go 5-5 in these last 10.

Agreed about the possible wins but i bet Seattle beats us. Geno playing well enough.
Plus Carrol > RR. We get them at home but there will somehow be more fans from Seattle than Washington. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:37 AM   #34
Redskins247
Impact Rookie
 
Redskins247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 669
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
LOL are we going to win another game? Serious question
I hate to say it, but I'm almost hoping we don't...unless it's dallass just because. I'm all about the best draft pick at this point...this season is a wash.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:39 AM   #35
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 17,861
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
I hate to say it, but I'm almost hoping we don't...unless it's dallass just because. I'm all about the best draft pick at this point...this season is a wash.

Agreed except besides the pick I also hate to see Snyder smile.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:39 AM   #36
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Agreed about the possible wins but i bet Seattle beats us. Geno playing well enough.


Gi-na Smith is garbage
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Let’s go Brandon!

Last edited by Chico23231; 10-28-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:41 AM   #37
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Legit question. Anybody thinking they have a definite answer haven't been paying attention IMO.

I think we see the difference between a struggling team and a really bad team, and lose this one 24 - 13.

Wouldn't be shocked by a win but not expecting it.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk
I think we get this dub this week.

Defense playing better and will score this week…THC is gonna slide correctly…CY and Sweat multiple sack game

I feel it folks
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Let’s go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:43 AM   #38
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 3,391
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Punch channeling his inner Sandtrap Jack
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:51 AM   #39
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 17,861
WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Playing well enough to beat us just means you aren’t the worst quarterback in the league.

Played well in relief against Rams, well enough against Pitt, and New Orleans D is legit. He hasn’t been making mistakes. He is serviceable. Serviceable is good enough yo beat us. No need to make it sound like I said he is playing MVP caliber quarterback. Point is last year if Russ was out we win, this year a serviceable backup is good enough to beat us.

Look at his numbers against those three teams, add 100 yards and a TD. Because that is how much better those teams defenses are than ours. We got no business laughing at any quarterback. None.

More i think about it more i wonder if you guys know who you root for. Lol. If he can fill in and not make mistakes and manage the game to almost beat Pitt and NO than he certainly can manage a victory against us.

Last edited by punch it in; 10-28-2021 at 12:07 PM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 02:03 PM   #40
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 2,929
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Later start for all you east coast people. You can actually enjoy your Sunday before the team ruins the rest of the day.
Late game .... on Halloween. Ill be running surveillance all night.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 02:12 PM   #41
Chief X_Phackter
Playmaker
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 3,344
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I think we get this dub this week.

Defense playing better and will score this week…THC is gonna slide correctly…CY and Sweat multiple sack game

I feel it folks
This is how I feel too. I don't think the DEN defense is as good as their stats say they are.

First game in 7,725 days that this team plays complementary football - because I'm there...

WFT 29
DEN 13
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:04 PM   #42
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 34
Posts: 31,751
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Asked Jack Del Rio about the USC job. He said “I’m going to channel some Mike Tomlin right now… I feel really good about being the defensive coordinator in the NFL and I like my job.” Keim

too bad
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:28 PM   #43
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
This is how I feel too. I don't think the DEN defense is as good as their stats say they are.

First game in 7,725 days that this team plays complementary football - because I'm there...

WFT 29
DEN 13
Chief I hope you see a mfing blowout and loudly talk shit about how Elway looks like Mr Ed.

Also I want Vic Fangio fired so there is a chance he becomes out Def coordinator
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Let’s go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 04:01 PM   #44
Chief X_Phackter
Playmaker
 
Chief X_Phackter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lakewood, CO
Posts: 3,344
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Chief I hope you see a mfing blowout and loudly talk shit about how Elway looks like Mr Ed.
Me too, but I'll have my kids with me so I have to set a good example

A lot of my friends are Broncos fans (obviously), but I've never been to a game so I don't know what to expect.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 04:18 PM   #45
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 96,749
Re: WFT Travels to Mile High Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Me too, but I'll have my kids with me so I have to set a good example

A lot of my friends are Broncos fans (obviously), but I've never been to a game so I don't know what to expect.
Your first NFL game period? Have fun it's really cool in person and how you can see the whole field and plays develop.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.14419 seconds with 10 queries