Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Washington Football > Locker Room Main Forum


NFL week 11

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2021, 12:42 AM   #46
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 38
Posts: 12,394
Re: NFL week 11

Well someone had to win that game.
__________________
Cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-22-2021, 07:34 AM   #47
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: NFL week 11

Holiday week and the Monday night game is Giants vs Bucs. JFCÖthe giants are gonna get fucking destroyed tonight. Brady going for 400 and 4 TD. Tranny Dimes better be ready for a pissed off Bucs defense
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Letís go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 07:41 AM   #48
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 1,463
Re: NFL week 11

I just get reminded every now and then why I love the NFL (the sport, not the organisation). Any given Sunday (or Monday, or Thursday). So many teams seem to have been making adjustments since the 1st 5 or 6 games.

Patriots struggle to 2-4 and then win 5 straight looking like a playoff team.
Bills trending the other way.
Colts looked middle of the pack at 2-4 and now looking strong at 6-5.
Chiefs looked all but done at 3-4 and now lead the division at 7-4 with 2 strong wins.
Cowboys looked like they'd sew up the East easily, now they've been blown out twice and the division isn't so clear cut any more.
Buccs looked dominant early on but can't stretch away from rest of the South.
Cards and Rams looked like they'd dominate but have been slowed up lately and 49ers don't look done yet.
Only the Packers and Titans look odds on still to win their divisions, and even they have stumbled.

Some may complain about parity watering down the game but I don't think it has, given the number of close games. Right now I wouldn't want to predict anything about how things look in week 18 (apart from the Lions will almost surely have the #1 pick).
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 08:57 AM   #49
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: NFL week 11

Cowboys top offense in the league held to 9 points, zero TDs yesterday. I donít care who got injured or didnít playÖthatís a problem.
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Letís go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 09:00 AM   #50
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: NFL week 11

Also, Tennessee thatís a turrrrrble loss.

Nobody talking about one team and they should, Patriots. Bills look like they in trouble
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Letís go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 10:27 AM   #51
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,906
Re: NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
I just get reminded every now and then why I love the NFL (the sport, not the organisation). Any given Sunday (or Monday, or Thursday). So many teams seem to have been making adjustments since the 1st 5 or 6 games.

Patriots struggle to 2-4 and then win 5 straight looking like a playoff team.
Bills trending the other way.
Colts looked middle of the pack at 2-4 and now looking strong at 6-5.
Chiefs looked all but done at 3-4 and now lead the division at 7-4 with 2 strong wins.
Cowboys looked like they'd sew up the East easily, now they've been blown out twice and the division isn't so clear cut any more.
Buccs looked dominant early on but can't stretch away from rest of the South.
Cards and Rams looked like they'd dominate but have been slowed up lately and 49ers don't look done yet.
Only the Packers and Titans look odds on still to win their divisions, and even they have stumbled.

Some may complain about parity watering down the game but I don't think it has, given the number of close games. Right now I wouldn't want to predict anything about how things look in week 18 (apart from the Lions will almost surely have the #1 pick).
Cards have been without their QB1 and WR1, yet they've managed to win 2 out of the last 3 games. IMO, they are the only clear SB contender right now.

The AFC is a freaking musical chairs right now and a bit of a toss up IMO.
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 10:54 AM   #52
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 55
Posts: 1,463
Re: NFL week 11

Yeah Cards should get back to 'normal' when Murray and Hopkins are back. To be competitive without them shows depth (how come McCoy didn't play like that for us? ). I'd say right now they are the only safe bet to make the playoffs.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:29 PM   #53
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 96,749
Re: NFL week 11

Parsons would have looked hella good in this defense, wish we had the chance to get him.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 02:59 PM   #54
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: NFL week 11

Parsons has been real dealÖhim and Diggs at corner are 2 solid young starters to build around on that defense.

Watching the KC game yesterday, Dallas defense held it own on the road. Their offense and Dakís play let them down
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Letís go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 04:21 PM   #55
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 53
Posts: 2,579
Re: NFL week 11

Speaking of LBs, anyone have a view on how Davis played? Holcomb played extremely well, I thought. But Davis doesn't make much of an impression, to me at least.
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 04:24 PM   #56
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 34
Posts: 31,751
Re: NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
Speaking of LBs, anyone have a view on how Davis played? Holcomb played extremely well, I thought. But Davis doesn't make much of an impression, to me at least.
Tackle grade was solid, coverage was bad.
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:37 PM   #57
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 17,861
NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by calia View Post
Speaking of LBs, anyone have a view on how Davis played? Holcomb played extremely well, I thought. But Davis doesn't make much of an impression, to me at least.

Davis is scaring me. We still need major help there. Holcomb plays with heart and smarts but just doesnít have the physical traits to be dominant. Davis has the traits but doesnít get it. (At least not yet). Its so frustrating. Im seriously hoping Heineke balls the fuck out and we take a Parsons type in this draft.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:38 PM   #58
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 29,301
Re: NFL week 11

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...on-sources-say


New Orleans quarterback-running back Taysom Hill signed a unique four-year, hybrid-type contract extension with the Saints on Monday that could be worth anywhere between $40 million and $95 million depending on the position he plays, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday.


Wtf is this?
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

Letís go Brandon!
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:40 PM   #59
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 17,861
Re: NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...on-sources-say


New Orleans quarterback-running back Taysom Hill signed a unique four-year, hybrid-type contract extension with the Saints on Monday that could be worth anywhere between $40 million and $95 million depending on the position he plays, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday.


Wtf is this?

Someone in New Orleans ate acid and got hold of a pen.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 05:49 PM   #60
GridIron26
Playmaker
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Age: 33
Posts: 2,745
Re: NFL week 11

I'm assuming Hill's agent tried to make sure Hill (and the agent) gets his dues, he might not play much like starters do but he is a big piece for the offense. They got creative with the contract, big kudos to the agent.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL. But our culture is damn good!
Page generated in 0.12999 seconds with 10 queries