Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL week 11

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2020, 08:38 PM   #31
sdskinsfan2001
Franchise Player
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 9,982
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Tua T. got benched today. That's a shame.
__________________
I'm not better than anyone, my shit stinks, and I'm biased as fu*k.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-22-2020, 09:31 PM   #32
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,427
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Tua T. got benched today. That's a shame.
I'm skeptical, he took 6 sacks and it looks like he got hurt on the last one. Maybe Flores just thought he was holding onto the ball too long and didn't have confidence in him to win the game. Either way not sure if affects his long term standing with the franchise.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 09:47 PM   #33
sdskinsfan2001
Franchise Player
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 9,982
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm skeptical, he took 6 sacks and it looks like he got hurt on the last one. Maybe Flores just thought he was holding onto the ball too long and didn't have confidence in him to win the game. Either way not sure if affects his long term standing with the franchise.
I don't think it does either. Their HC said he's starting next week. But if I have to read about every game he plays well then we can read about him playing bad too. #chaseyoung
__________________
I'm not better than anyone, my shit stinks, and I'm biased as fu*k.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:22 AM   #34
rocnrik
The Starter
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,197
Re: Around the NFL week 11

The difference in the way Tua handled the benching was a lot different than Haskins .. watch Tua press conference after game .
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 10:27 AM   #35
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 29,676
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Herbert , Burrow and Tua will all be good QB's for a while.

Herbert looks like Josh Allen out there, kid is legit
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:32 AM   #36
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 27,113
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
The difference in the way Tua handled the benching was a lot different than Haskins .. watch Tua press conference after game .
Dolphins benched tua because he was getting killed. Keeping tua healthy is gonna be a task, gotta have a good back up there
__________________
2020 NFC East Champions

“The game plan is what the game plan will be”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:53 AM   #37
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 2,810
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dolphins benched tua because he was getting killed. Keeping tua healthy is gonna be a task, gotta have a good back up there
Their LT seems to be pretty decent.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 11:59 AM   #38
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,427
Re: Around the NFL week 11

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...117711361?s=20

Lol, the Raiders call James Harden which naturally means they aren't passing the ball. Classic.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:12 PM   #39
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,079
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...117711361?s=20

Lol, the Raiders call James Harden which naturally means they aren't passing the ball. Classic.
Why would you tell the D that? Or was it a double bluff?
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 03:32 PM   #40
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,246
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Damn, this sucks for Burrow and the Bengals. It kinda sounds like the same knee injury RG3 had:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ow-sources-say
__________________
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 03:53 PM   #41
sdskinsfan2001
Franchise Player
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 9,982
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Damn, this sucks for Burrow and the Bengals. It kinda sounds like the same knee injury RG3 had:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ow-sources-say
Man, that's fucked up. I assumed at least the MCL was torn too. But this sounds like it was worst case scenario. Hopefully he can recover.
__________________
I'm not better than anyone, my shit stinks, and I'm biased as fu*k.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 05:30 PM   #42
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 94,908
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Brutal injury for Burrow, hopefully all goes well with his recovery.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 07:30 PM   #43
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 18,685
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Using ESPNs playoff predictor with current record as the choice gives us the division at 5-9-1. How said would that be.

More realistic is the Giants at 6-10. But it is pretty much a guarantee the divison won't be decided until week 17.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 08:09 PM   #44
AnonEmouse
The Starter
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,079
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Using ESPNs playoff predictor with current record as the choice gives us the division at 5-9-1. How said would that be.

More realistic is the Giants at 6-10. But it is pretty much a guarantee the divison won't be decided until week 17.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Be great if it came down to us v the Eagles result, whoever was getting in.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 10:45 PM   #45
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,923
Re: Around the NFL week 11

Just saw this maybe it was posted somewhere else but Rip Jim Hanifan. This guy was great. Loved him on the Gibbs staff. The 91 oline was the best I've ever seen.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...at-dies-age-87
__________________
Lafayette, we're here.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.16370 seconds with 10 queries