Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Cowboy fans??????

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 05-13-2005, 10:10 PM   #1
#36HitMan
Camp Scrub

Cowboy fans??????

http://www.thenflforums.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=20Will you boys give me your opinion on this thread. Im gettin teamed up on and need some knowledgable thoughts, as it seems you boys have a lot of em. So I can smak these steers n queers like Jim Rome on Kobe Bryant.
#36HitMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-13-2005, 10:14 PM   #2
#36HitMan
Camp Scrub

Re: Cowboy fans??????

What a dope, wrong thread, can someone move it?
#36HitMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:01 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

ok first of all tell them who had the #1st ranked defense in the nfc last year. then we lost a cornerback, replace him with a rookie, and we lose a middle linebacker while we have plenty of replacements there. and he thinks the cowgirls are gonna have a better defense next year. hah. that ignorant redneck will probably end up eating his words next season. and on offense. we got a rookie quarterback who will be our starter two years from now if patrick ramsey doesn't turn into the next drew brees. we got rid of a guy who complained even though he caught 90 passes last season. we replaced him with a guy who is practically the same, without the attitude problem, and we added a seasoned veteran who knows what it's like to win games. aaron glenn is washed up, thats why the texans got rid of him. the cowboys are wasting their time on him. they think because of the draft they will have a great defense next season. no rookie can step in and automatically make a defense better, unless its an immediate impact player like randy moss, or another. demarcus ware isn't gonna be ready for our offensive schemes next year. i hope they put him in so we can shame them. we have a solid tight end in chris cooley. he led the team in touchdown catches last year with six. plus, our offensive line is revamped. last year we had the #3rd ranked defense overall, imagine what its gonna be like with arrington back terrorizing the offense. he said arrington was an oft injured player, how is this. last year was the first time in his nfl career he missed more than three games in a season because of injury. man i can't wait until september until we go into the cowboys home on monday night football and kick their asses in front of their crowd.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:23 PM   #4
saden1
MVP

This is all his opinion. Still, he does present some facts to shoot down some of your claims.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 11:50 PM   #5
skinsguy
Pro Bowl

Most of his stuff comes from the media's take on things.....what facts?
Old 05-14-2005, 12:28 AM   #6
Gmanc711
Thank You, Sean.

Honestly, I disagree with both of you guys on some fronts. Of course I agree with you that the skins are the team!! However, you cant call our CB or MLB position upgraded this year. Rogers/Prealeu dont top Smoot, and all the LB's we have right now dont top Perice. I hope I'm proven wrong, but until I see it on the feild, I dont think it will be an upgrade. I'm not saying our defense is set to fall apart, I think we will be at the top of the league, but I dont think we are upgraded there. Although I think within 2 years Rogers will be better than Smoot. So on that front I actually disagree with you.

Then Cowboy fan just starts taking every situation and putting it in his favor, which I just chose to stop reading because I could tell it was just crap.
Gmanc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 01:05 AM   #7
Skins fan 44
Impact Rookie

Unfortuneatly only thing that really matters is the W's and here lately we know what they are like. Bottom line is the Cowboys suck and that is all that matters.
Old 05-14-2005, 02:03 AM   #8
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by #36HitMan
What a dope, wrong thread, can someone move it?
I'd move it but I don't know where you want it. It seems fine here