trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-21-2019, 09:17 AM   #106
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

This from the trump Network FOX NEWS

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-ancho...171722213.html

Fox Anchor Chris Wallace: Sondland Just Ran the Bus Over Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Giuliani and Mulvaney

During the first break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearings—which featured U.S. Ambassador to the EU and million-dollar Trump donor Gordon Sondland implicating President Donald Trump in a quid pro quo with Ukraine—Fox News anchor Chris Wallace declared that Sondland “took out the bus and ran it over” President Donald Trump and a number of his allies and aides.

“I think what Gordon Sondland was trying to do here is protect himself more than he is to protect anybody else,” Wallace said during Fox News’ special coverage.

“To a certain degree, he took out the bus and ran over President Trump, Vice President Pence, Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney,” he added. “He implicates all of them.”

Advertisements
Old 11-21-2019, 01:06 PM   #107
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
This from the trump Network FOX NEWS

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-ancho...171722213.html

Fox Anchor Chris Wallace: Sondland Just Ran the Bus Over Trump, Pence, Pompeo, Giuliani and Mulvaney

During the first break in Wednesday’s impeachment hearings—which featured U.S. Ambassador to the EU and million-dollar Trump donor Gordon Sondland implicating President Donald Trump in a quid pro quo with Ukraine—Fox News anchor Chris Wallace declared that Sondland “took out the bus and ran it over” President Donald Trump and a number of his allies and aides.

“I think what Gordon Sondland was trying to do here is protect himself more than he is to protect anybody else,” Wallace said during Fox News’ special coverage.

“To a certain degree, he took out the bus and ran over President Trump, Vice President Pence, Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney,” he added. “He implicates all of them.”
You know what the sad part is? You have 8+ witnesses, people who talked directly to Trump, people who listened in on the calls, all in complete agreement that Trump held hostage aid so a foreign country would investigate his political rival. And yet, impeachment is going to die in the Senate, because McConnell already concluded before the trial began that it's a nothing burger. At what point do the Dems need to start putting party over country?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 04:02 PM   #108
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You know what the sad part is? You have 8+ witnesses, people who talked directly to Trump, people who listened in on the calls, all in complete agreement that Trump held hostage aid so a foreign country would investigate his political rival. And yet, impeachment is going to die in the Senate, because McConnell already concluded before the trial began that it's a nothing burger. At what point do the Dems need to start putting party over country?
Clearly the republicans have sold their soul to the Devil himself.
Old 11-22-2019, 05:04 PM   #109
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I really enjoyed how ASAP Rocky dominated the hearing the other day. That was impeachment’s “I like beer” moment
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:52 PM   #110
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump is scared and saying shit out of his ass. I said before and I really believe it that republicans have sold their souls and it doesn't matter what trump does they will do the exact opposite of whatever the Dems are doing/ saying. trump is guilty as sin and the evidence supports that conclusion but the Republicans will ignore it.Hell they impeached Clinton over a stain on a blue dress but trump lying and obstructing is okay ..I mean WTF? trump might not leave office but he will be the down fall of the republican party if not the United States.

Last edited by Giantone; 11-23-2019 at 05:25 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:36 PM   #111
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Impeach...but

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:10 AM   #112
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Impeach...but

..............yeah chico but as the man said it was one hell of a Friday!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/frid...153300819.html

This was the Friday news dump to end all news dumps, the news dump equivalent of that giant barge full of garbage from New York that couldn’t find a home back in 1987. In rough order, it was reported:

read for more..................
Old 11-23-2019, 11:11 AM   #113
Giantone
Gamebreaker

double post
Old 12-04-2019, 06:50 PM   #114
Giantone
Gamebreaker

https://www.yahoo.com/news/by-3-to-1...214725581.html

By 3 to 1, legal scholars call for Trump impeachment at first Judiciary hearing

All four of the witnesses were law scholars, three of them adamantly in favor of impeaching Trump based on evidence released by the House Intelligence Committee that Trump demanded that the Ukraine president announce investigations into a (nonexistent) plot by Ukraine to help Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election and into the business dealings in Ukraine of Joe Biden’s son Hunter. The majority report concluded that Trump used the prospect of a White House meeting and the resumption of withheld military assistance to enforce his request for a “favor.”
Old 12-05-2019, 01:48 PM   #115
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/by-3-to-1...214725581.html

By 3 to 1, legal scholars call for Trump impeachment at first Judiciary hearing

All four of the witnesses were law scholars, three of them adamantly in favor of impeaching Trump based on evidence released by the House Intelligence Committee that Trump demanded that the Ukraine president announce investigations into a (nonexistent) plot by Ukraine to help Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election and into the business dealings in Ukraine of Joe Biden’s son Hunter. The majority report concluded that Trump used the prospect of a White House meeting and the resumption of withheld military assistance to enforce his request for a “favor.”
legal scholars? or DO NOTHING DEMS?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BOOM! Roasted.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:10 PM   #116
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
legal scholars? or DO NOTHING DEMS?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BOOM! Roasted.

???
Old 12-05-2019, 05:38 PM   #117
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
???
I'm parodying what I assume is going to be Trump's attack on them.

In his/other's world, you could be a legal scholar, a member of Mensa, a rocket scientist, Einstein, whoever, but if you aren't a Republican your credibility is shot. Being a law professor from Stanford means nothing, your awards/certifications/credentials/history means nothing. If you're anti-Trump, you have no credibility.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:37 PM   #118
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I'm parodying what I assume is going to be Trump's attack on them.

In his/other's world, you could be a legal scholar, a member of Mensa, a rocket scientist, Einstein, whoever, but if you aren't a Republican your credibility is shot. Being a law professor from Stanford means nothing, your awards/certifications/credentials/history means nothing. If you're anti-Trump, you have no credibility.
You are correct.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:54 AM   #119
Giantone
Gamebreaker

This is for Chico , I know how he love the trump network FOX.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-n...073823258.html

Fox News Legal Analyst: I 'Certainly Would' Vote To Impeach Donald Trump

Appearing on “America’s Newsroom,” Napolitano said he believed “the Democrats have credibly argued that [Trump] committed impeachable offenses” in the Ukraine scandal.

“The easiest one, because this existed in Andrew Johnson, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton, is obstruction of Congress,” he explained. “So, by directing his subordinates to refuse to comply with lawfully issued subpoenas, whether it’s for testimony or for documents, that’s an impeachable offense.”

“We know that from history, every time the House of Representatives has looked at that with respect to a president, they found it to be impeachable,” Napolitano added. “On that, reasonable minds cannot disagree without rejecting history and without rejecting constitutional norms.”

Host Bill Hemmer then asked Napolitano, “If you were in the House, would you vote for impeachment?”

“I certainly would. I’m never going to be in the House. I would on that count,” Napolitano responded, before noting how “reasonable minds” could also disagree on the issue of Trump’s intent for holding up military aid to Ukraine.

In his later response about the House Judiciary Committee’s opening hearing in the impeachment inquiry, Napolitano said it likely wouldn’t do much to change public perception — but warned “letting Trump be Trump is not good enough under the Constitution.”

“We don’t lower the bar because the president has unorthodox ways,” he added. “The bar is intentionally broad and even ambiguous as to what high crimes and misdemeanors are. We learned today that the Democrats apparently intend to include in there things we didn’t know they were going to include, like bribery, like the obstruction of justice allegations which were made by (former special counsel) Bob Mueller long before the Ukraine case came to the public’s attention.”
Old 12-09-2019, 04:58 AM   #120
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Trump impeachment: More than 600 law academics conclude there is 'overwhelming evidence' for president's removal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-imp...010131675.html

His conduct is precisely the type of threat to our democracy that the founders feared when they included the remedy of impeachment in the constitution.”

The scholars said their conclusion was based on the evidence heard so far in the impeachment hearings of Mr Trump’s attempt to pressure Ukraine into investigating his political rival Joe Biden.

That includes testimony from US officials Gordon Sondland and William Taylor and Mr Trump’s phone call with the Ukrainian president.

The scholars said they were not giving their opinion on whether the president committed a crime.

They concluded: “Ultimately, whether to impeach the President and remove him from office depends on judgments that the Constitution leaves to Congress.

“But if the House of Representatives impeached the President for the conduct described here and the Senate voted to remove him, they would be acting well within their constitutional powers.

Let's add another 750 people to the list!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...080329561.html

Over 700 historians have signed an open letter imploring the House of Representatives to impeach President Donald Trump.

The letter stated: "We are American historians devoted to studying our nation's past who have concluded that Donald J. Trump has violated his oath to 'faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States' and to 'preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.'"

The historians said that Trump's "'attempts to subvert the Constitution,' as George Mason described impeachable offenses at the Constitutional Convention in 1787, urgently and justly require his impeachment."

Citing Trump's efforts to pressure Ukraine into launching investigations that would "advance his own re-election," the letter said the president is guilty of "numerous and flagrant abuses of power."

"It is our considered judgment that if President Trump's misconduct does not rise to the level of impeachment, then virtually nothing does," the historians said, characterizing Trump as a "clear and present danger to the Constitution

Last edited by Giantone; 12-17-2019 at 08:54 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote