Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

In all the various mock drafts, is their one player you'd HATE for the Skins to draft at 15?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2019, 01:05 PM   #1
Pervis_Griffith
Special Teams

In all the various mock drafts, is there one player you'd HATE for the Skins to draft at 15?

There are seemingly a bazillion ways the Skins could go with their first pick, given how many holes we have to shore up, and the seeming depth in this draft at some of those positions we have dire needs for.

But I wonder ... is there one player you would absolutely HATE to see the Skins burn their first round pick on?

For me ... that player is Daniel Jones.

This might be unfair. Because he's probably a nice kid, who has done some nice things. But drafting this kid in the first round means you think he's capable of being your franchise QB. For me .... he's a career back up.

I'd much rather the Skins shore up some other areas of weakness. Draft a difference maker at that spot, and grab a QB a couple rounds later.

OR ... if they're dead set on Daniel Jones, try and move back in the draft, pick up another pick, and draft Jones a little later. That'd make me feel a little better. A little.

I've grown to love the idea of that TE Hockenson kid from Iowa. I doubt he lasts to 15 though.

Who do you NOT want the Skins to draft at 15, that has popped up in a mock drafts?
Pervis_Griffith is offline   Reply With Quote