Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

All things Middle East related

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-15-2021, 10:58 AM   #586
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: All things Middle East related

After seeing a piece on the Afghanistan Pipeline in relation to Keystone, I wanted to know more information. Read this link, and think of all the lives lost in Afghanistan - I think this war primarily led me to my distrust of Bush/Cheney republicans - https://www.earthisland.org/journal/...its_about_oil/

PS - this has nothing to do with Trump/Biden or current political atmosphere, it is an article that looks at Afghan policy from 1998 through the Bush years.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-14-2021, 03:43 PM   #587
SunnySide
Playmaker

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility.

Of all the days available to carry out this attack, Israel chose one that coincided with a visit by the Diversity and Inclusion Commissar for the Department of Defense. And he found out about the attack at the same time as the rest of the world. The irony that one of his visit’s purposes was to ensure there was a “no surprises” policy in place concerning Iran was not lost on anyone.

How did we get to the point where our major ally in a critical and dangerous region feels it is necessary to humiliate the US Secretary of Defense (I mean other than by reading his own Critical Race Theory bullsh** to him)? We got there because of Joe Biden and his record of duplicity, both individually and collectively, in dealing with Israel when he was vice president. Matthew Brodsky, who is at some think tank I’ve never heard of, produced an epic thread on the background.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/04...arning-n360792

Netanyahu attacks Iran, doesnt give the US notice and does it on a day that neo cons can interpret as a deliberate snub to Biden.

I understand Israel has to do what it has to do but Netanyahu playing off our divisive politics shows how corrupt he is.

Israel should be careful .. i dont think most Americans want to be dragged into a war Israel started without letting his big brother know what he was up to. Wish that Benny dude could form a coalition so Netanyahu can exit.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 02:30 PM   #588
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ira...d-zarif-israel

Iran's foreign minister says John Kerry told him about Israeli covert operations in Syria

Kerry shocked Zarif by revealing that Israel had attacked Iranian targets in Syria more than 200 times, according to leaked audio obtained by The New York Times and other outlets.

Zarif also spoke frankly about his limited power compared to Ayatollah Ali Khameini and the blow the U.S. dealt to Iran by killing Gen. Qassem Soleimani in January 2020.

I’m sure if a past administration did this...it would be pretty loud in here. Sharing sensitive information with a state sponsor of terrorism

He should fucking resign.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 03:31 PM   #589
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ira...d-zarif-israel

Iran's foreign minister says John Kerry told him about Israeli covert operations in Syria
So you trust Iranian officials now? Arent you against media bias and platforms running salacious click bait headlines like "Tehran John" without investigating the story first?

The way Fox News is pimping this ... I thought they had Kerry on tape. But no .. just an iranian official saying it happened.

But hey, Im sure Fox News will run this story with 20 different headlines for a week or so and MAGAs will walk around swearing Kerry is on tape admitting to this ..

There will be a new story for what each fox news personality thinks of this, an ex CIA guy's thoughts, a low level R like Gaetz demanding an investigation, etc .. soon enough weve made sure this Kerry thing stays front page for a week.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:39 PM   #590
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
So you trust Iranian officials now? Arent you against media bias and platforms running salacious click bait headlines like "Tehran John" without investigating the story first?

The way Fox News is pimping this ... I thought they had Kerry on tape. But no .. just an iranian official saying it happened.

But hey, Im sure Fox News will run this story with 20 different headlines for a week or so and MAGAs will walk around swearing Kerry is on tape admitting to this ..

There will be a new story for what each fox news personality thinks of this, an ex CIA guy's thoughts, a low level R like Gaetz demanding an investigation, etc .. soon enough weve made sure this Kerry thing stays front page for a week.
This is a NYT story...u probably should mention that

Lol....as expected. Imagine taken up and siding for a regime that kills their own folks in the streets. https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...killing-spree/

Poor Iran

I wonder why Israel isn’t letting the USA know things? Guess you got your answer

He Gets Us
Old 04-26-2021, 07:53 PM   #591
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:

This is a big deal. If true, and to be frank. it probably is, former President Obama needs to asked if he authorized it (I seriously doubt it). If it wasn't authorized, Kerry needs to be arrested.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 09:34 PM   #592
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

chico trust anything anti American, as long as it will make others look bad. Very trumpish of him ,how sad!
Old 04-27-2021, 10:59 AM   #593
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
This is a big deal. If true, and to be frank. it probably is, former President Obama needs to asked if he authorized it (I seriously doubt it). If it wasn't authorized, Kerry needs to be arrested.
What further legitimized the story is the response:

1. Red head lying bimbo White House comms, Psaki? ...yesterday refused to address it. So White House refusing to answer or be transparent (how refreshing)

2. Kerry late last night flatly denied it

3. State department speaker said this was known as well as past administration Ben Rhoads as confirmed this was known.

So if this was already known why would Kerry deny it? Why wouldn’t the white deny it?

The messaging and response has been sloppy.

What we do know is Kerry and Zafi (Iranian on leak) have a close relationship and it’s def him speaking. Why would he lie to throw Kerry under the bus before meeting about sanction relief? Because it’s true and would make zero sense

He Gets Us
Old 04-27-2021, 11:56 AM   #594
SunnySide
Playmaker

This seems a lot like the Russia killing US troops bounty thing.

One person makes an accusation. Here the Iranian foreign minister. There some Al Qaeda captors.

Newspapers run click bait smear campaign headlines

Opposing political parties demand an investigation

Newspapers keep running click bait headlines .. based off what 1 guy said.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:09 PM   #595
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This seems a lot like the Russia killing US troops bounty thing.

One person makes an accusation. Here the Iranian foreign minister. There some Al Qaeda captors.

Newspapers run click bait smear campaign headlines

Opposing political parties demand an investigation

Newspapers keep running click bait headlines .. based off what 1 guy said.
You gotta a big problem tho, did you get Putin or a top ranking Russian foreign minister on tape with the Fake Russian Bounty story? Leaked audio which has been confirmed this is the Iranian dude.

This doesn’t benefit the Iranians leaking it.

I just have laugh at the response versus how the previous 4 years was handled. Just like kids in cages right? That’s fine now.

This is another scandal within the first hundred days of Biden poor start

He Gets Us
Old 04-27-2021, 01:12 PM   #596
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You gotta a big problem tho, did you get Putin or a top ranking Russian foreign minister on tape with the Fake Russian Bounty story? Leaked audio which has been confirmed this is the Iranian dude.

This doesn’t benefit the Iranians leaking it.

I just have laugh at the response versus how the previous 4 years was handled. Just like kids in cages right? That’s fine now.

This is another scandal within the first hundred days of Biden poor start
both stories seemed to have 1 source .. a single non-trustworthy person saying it. Both stories had sensational headlines that downplayed the weak source

RUSSIA PAYS BOUNTY FOR KILLING US TROOPS!!
buried deep into the story (so says an Al Qaeda prisoner)

TEHRAN JOHN!! Disclosed Covert Israeli Operations to Iran!
so says Iranian PR spokesperson

--------------------

Both stories have media gas lighting it imo
Old 04-27-2021, 02:16 PM   #597
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Amazing. Sunnyside is now worried about ethical journalism standards by the New York Times.

Prior with no admitted evidence by the media, the willingness to believe: Russian collusion, Steele dossier, Covington kid, Russian bounty’s, trump illegal deals in tax returns, kavenaugh sexual assault, etc

All proven false, without evidence but with a Iranian top official on tape about John Kerry....hey this sounds fishy.

So I guess we can conclude we absolutely should not be dealing with the Iranians on another deal who would lie about Kerry like this...and New York Times is wrong, maybe even fake news?

He Gets Us
Old 04-27-2021, 02:34 PM   #598
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Either way, the us should move to get tape and other audio. To validate everything to a T.

It’s a bad look for Kerry, who has been accused of this in the past.

He Gets Us
Old 04-27-2021, 02:37 PM   #599
SunnySide
Playmaker

meh .. more like Sunnyside never got his panties in a bunch when CNN leaned left and Fox News leaned right.

Just odd how someone can take great offense to the media's treatment of the russia bounty thing .... then turn around and cheer on the same media tactics when it benefits their views.

In hindsight, I think you are and were right when you took offense to left leaning media taking a long lap on the russia bounty gate thing when they were more interested in salacious headlines and viewers and attacking trump vs being critical of the source.

i dont view republicans, you or fox news as my enemy.

Im pretty sure I thought they should investigate the russia bounty gate when it came out so they should look into this as well.

Since that vile narcissitic fucking fat fuck tumor of a being has been voted out ... i dont really care .. but here I am .. caring.
Old 04-27-2021, 02:48 PM   #600
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
meh .. more like Sunnyside never got his panties in a bunch when CNN leaned left and Fox News leaned right.

Just odd how someone can take great offense to the media's treatment of the russia bounty thing .... then turn around and cheer on the same media tactics when it benefits their views.

In hindsight, I think you are and were right when you took offense to left leaning media taking a long lap on the russia bounty gate thing when they were more interested in salacious headlines and viewers and attacking trump vs being critical of the source.

i dont view republicans, you or fox news as my enemy.

Im pretty sure I thought they should investigate the russia bounty gate when it came out so they should look into this as well.

Since that vile narcissitic fucking fat fuck tumor of a being has been voted out ... i dont really care .. but here I am .. caring.
Horseshit. Again the New York Times reported it and sourced it from I believe a London based Iranian media who had the leaked audio from an interview.

Russia bounty was false and never had a source msnbc and NYT rolled with it without confirming anything. It was a lie. That again is the difference here.

Honestly with Kerry doing it y’all really don’t care. Your fine with deals with terrorist states who attack Israel or kill other Muslims there. You supported deals that specifically financed that terrorist ops and proxy wars in the last 10 years.

He Gets Us