Bust 9 20.45%
Too early to tell 35 79.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 PM   #16
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: The Haskins Threat

Callahan said today that he's putting in the work. Just put him in the damn game and see if he can play or not. Pittsburgh won a game with their 3rd string qb on the road. I don't get this at all.

Advertisements
Old 10-18-2019, 03:18 PM   #17
MTK
\m/

Problem with this Haskins situation is coming into this year Gruden needed to win games to save his job. He had zero motivation to get Haskins ready. Now with Callahan it's a similar situation, he knows if he can win some games the rest of the way he could have a shot at holding down the HC job for next year. So again, zero motivation to play Haskins until he feels he's able to come in and help win games.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:29 PM   #18
Warthog
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Problem with this Haskins situation is coming into this year Gruden needed to win games to save his job. He had zero motivation to get Haskins ready. Now with Callahan it's a similar situation, he knows if he can win some games the rest of the way he could have a shot at holding down the HC job for next year. So again, zero motivation to play Haskins until he feels he's able to come in and help win games.
Agreed. At some point the team must just say the season is lost and it's time to play the rookies and see what they've got. I just wish Bruce Allen would show a modicum of talent by trying to trade some of the veterans who will be gone next year with a new HC. I don't care if we only get a sixth draft pick by trading someone like Colt McCoy or a cheeseburger for Morgan Moses (or the other way around). With the new HC, 30-40% of the team will be gone. Get something for them before Oct 29th. But then its Bruce Allen we're talking about.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Old 10-20-2019, 03:53 PM   #19
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post

True if we had Fitz or some other journeyman that has shown they can catch fire for a limited time But Case is God awful. Ya can’t be worse.
If I needed to win just to save my job id put Haskins in. Case just is not working. Not even close. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:53 PM   #20
Warthog
The Starter

Re: The Haskins Thread

Case Keenum had 50 yds of passing today. Haskins can’t beat that level of playing???? Most of the offense was Case handing off to AP. Dwayne can’t do that? The game was over when the 49ers started to put 8 in the box and daring Keenum to throw. He couldn’t do it and it was not just because of the OL. He just sucks as a QB.

Put Haskins in NOW!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

Old 10-20-2019, 03:58 PM   #21
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Case Keenum had 50 yds of passing today. Haskins can’t beat that level of playing???? Most of the offense was Case handing off to AP. Dwayne can’t do that? The game was over when the 49ers started to put 8 in the box and daring Keenum to throw. He couldn’t do it and it was not just because of the OL. He just sucks as a QB.

Put Haskins in NOW!!

This

He Gets Us
Old 10-20-2019, 04:09 PM   #22
skinsfan69
Living Legend

IDK what they're waiting for. The season is over. Also what is the deal w/ Love? Can he come off IR?
Old 10-20-2019, 04:10 PM   #23
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
IDK what they're waiting for. The season is over. Also what is the deal w/ Love? Can he come off IR?
Saving Love for next season

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 10-20-2019, 04:13 PM   #24
Warthog
The Starter

I guess they’re saving Trent Williams for next season also!! Lol

Flyboy.

Old 10-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #25
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yup, it’s probably the most pressing goal for the rest of the season, finding out if Haskins has the talent we hoped.

It is but with this team and staff around him it is really tough to judge. We would make Brady look mediocre.
Old 10-20-2019, 05:33 PM   #26
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
It is but with this team and staff around him it is really tough to judge. We would make Brady look mediocre.
All about experience at game speed. Strip down the pass plays and make it easier on him. U know a major called pass play mahomes runs in kc? He runs 3 and 4
Wr and te go routes from like 3 different formation...what’s hard about that? Go routes

He Gets Us
Old 10-20-2019, 05:39 PM   #27
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I’ve been on board with the Haskins threat from jump. Time to dumb shit down do the Rex grossman f it i’m Going deep to scary terry and hand off 35 times a game. Seriously we need to see what the kid has and if he doesn’t have it treat him like Arizona treated Rosen
Old 10-20-2019, 08:30 PM   #28
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

JP Finlay thinks that Haskins starts vs Buffalo depending on how case does against his old team. They don’t want to start Haskins on a short week.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
Old 10-20-2019, 09:10 PM   #29
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

The Haskins Threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
JP Finlay thinks that Haskins starts vs Buffalo depending on how case does against his old team. They don’t want to start Haskins on a short week.

Only a jackass would pick a road game in a hostile cold AF environment with a really good defense to start their rookie quarterback.
If Im Haskins Im calling my agent right now and telling him i want nothing to do with this perennial dumpster fire, and nobody will blame him, because everyone knows it’s true. He should save his career, and do whatever it takes to get out of DC.
Also only a jackass would think Case Keenum might turn it around against his old team, his new team, his kids flag football team, or any other team. Dude is straight trash. Depending on how he does,.....
Old 10-20-2019, 09:37 PM   #30
SunnySide
Playmaker

Haskins is going to start against the Bills. Let case handle the short week and this would give Haskins a week plus for prepare for the Bills.

Haskins is 100% starting against the Bills. As he should.
Closed Thread