PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-30-2019, 10:47 PM   #77
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Re: Around the League Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Dak is okay. If his 1st read is open I think he can deliver a good ball. He can scramble and extend plays. He doesnt throw anyone open. He doesnt get to this 2nd or 3rd option as I think the Boys have him look 1st read then check down as the no. 2. Which is fine imo. Potentially SB contender if you have a run game and D.

He is a good game manager, which isnt a diss. Being around the 15th best QB in the NFL isnt anything to be ashamed of.

Cowboys have a new O Coord so you knew the league would adjust once enough film was out to game plan for it. Interesting to see how the new Coord adjusts to the adjustment.
I've long said it, but Prescott is an average QB. He's been protected by the Cowboys' O-line, Zeke, and, during parts of his early career, the 'Boys' defense. He also has pretty decent athleticism that can also buy him time when things get too funky in the pocket. He also seems to have a strong, lower body.

But he doesn't come close to being able to throw the entire passing tree, and he's just a function of what's around him. He's not a bad QB nor is he a great or good QB. He's about average. On some game days he can be slightly, above average or, as like last night, below average.

He's the ultimate game manager, which can be a good thing.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:13 AM   #78
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This is meant in a respectful tone.

This board and its members enjoy football, and the games that are played week in week out. We come on here to discuss, vent, enjoy and hate the things that are seen by the naked eye in the NFL.

Your conspiracy posts, and your diatribe of how it shall be because of pre-ordained order has gotten a bit tiresome.

There are reddit sub areas i suppose that would eat your prophetic notes up, but your notes add zero to the enjoyment of this board, except in the possibility of mocking sarcasm, but since we do try to be respectful, we won't really do that.

This in a nutshell is a polite request to take your act elsewhere for the rest of the board subscribers sake. Yes you can tell others that those fellas and ladies on thewarpath just cannot handle your truths.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:17 AM   #79
Number44
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Look

I dont care if your views are 100 percent accurate or 100percent baloney, we didn't ask to take the red pill (or was it the other one that took Neo to the Matrix?)

I am respectful that you believe that you KNOW the truth that we heathens fail to acknowledge or see. I am just saying this isn't the right forum for you to get the discussion going. Maybe start a different thread on here that you can layout your whole point of view and if others want to discuss and learn from you, thats fine. But for the threads that are based on football as a sport leave the supreme knowledge to the psychics among us

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Don't let him bother you. The guy is a straight up troll. Ignore him. Nobody that truly believed what he claims to believe would even read a Redskins forum, much less waste his time posting. The guy is just a pervert trying to get is jollies by pissing people off. Don't reply to him and he'll go away.
Number44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:18 AM   #80
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Cowboys can win the super bowl and they still suck. Dak can win the SB MVP and he still sucks.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 03:19 AM   #81
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number44 View Post
Don't let him bother you. The guy is a straight up troll. Ignore him. Nobody that truly believed what he claims to believe would even read a Redskins forum, much less waste his time posting. The guy is just a pervert trying to get is jollies by pissing people off. Don't reply to him and he'll go away.

He has been a member for over two years and starts trolling now though? He might actually just be insane.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 05:26 AM   #82
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number44 View Post

what will your excuse be after Sunday?
you will see, my friend. You will see
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 06:33 AM   #83
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian-brave View Post
Wait what? What’s going to happen Sunday?
Old 10-01-2019, 06:43 AM   #84
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Wait what? What’s going to happen Sunday?
The last 3 times we played the patriots they have beaten us by an average of 23 points. Do you take the over or under on that on Sunday?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:09 AM   #85
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Quote:
One of my old friends was very into conspiracies. Everything became part of it to him. I remember when he told me during George w's 2nd term (not getting political, just recounting the time) that he said bush would force himself in for a 3rd term and become a dictator. I told him this was bullshit. There are checks and balances that are in place to avoid any 1 person gaining too much power. He referenced all sorts of numbers to fit his narrative and was as sure as a ducks ass is wet that this was the truth and the world we lived in.
Spoiler alert:
Hes an idiot. His numbers and stats were all bullshit, and were made to look like they fit his point of view. He was 100% unequivocally wrong. And after the election, he wouldn't talk. About it....it just became another conspiracy about why he didnt get a third term and how Obama fit the narrative of conspiracy fit into all of it

People like him....you will never ever be able to have a normal conversation with. They look down their noses at you as they feel they are better and more enlightened, all the while grasping at straws and making themselves seem like they have a better grasp on the world, all the while showing that they only really understand some fictional world theyve made up in their head, and not the real one that we live in.

Is DS a shapeshifting lizard person that came from the center of the earth? Is Bruce Allen in the illuminati, and a win against the Pat's will bring us 1 step closer to a new world order with 1 global banking system and far reaching 1 world government?
Probably not...
Pat's beat the skins on sunday because they are a more talented, better coached team.

Beep. Beep.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:19 AM   #86
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I don't believe" I know. I know- period.
So you're admitting you are in such denial, that when it happens, you'll still claim coincidence and happenstance?

I am talking real football. I'm talking exactly what football is.
This is exactly the right place for my view.
But I'll play your pretend football talk. Come Sunday, I'll teach you what real football is.
Be honest, are u Bruce Allen?
Old 10-01-2019, 08:53 AM   #87
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
The last 3 times we played the patriots they have beaten us by an average of 23 points. Do you take the over or under on that on Sunday?
They are favored by 15 1/2 right now. How many times has a road team in the NFL been favored by that much? I would guess that might happen once every 5 years.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:44 AM   #88
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Be honest, are u Bruce Allen?

First post I noticed from him I accused him of being Dan Snyder actually. He claims Snyder has nothing to do with the Skins ineptitude. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:01 PM   #89
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-dj-swearinger

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this. Swearinger gets the axe after the Cards poor start on D.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 12:04 PM   #90
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
I don't believe" I know. I know- period.
So you're admitting you are in such denial, that when it happens, you'll still claim coincidence and happenstance?

I am talking real football. I'm talking exactly what football is.
This is exactly the right place for my view.
But I'll play your pretend football talk. Come Sunday, I'll teach you what real football is.
Is this the same way you knew jay would be canned within 24 hours when you posted at 6:30 pm on Sunday?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote