Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

F**k The Other Side Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 08-11-2022, 01:34 AM   #1
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

This is the name that is the most accurate description of what will happen here for all eternity when discussing politics.

But are the 'Manders the most important:

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 08-11-2022 at 03:08 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-15-2022, 11:37 AM   #2
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: F**k The Other Side Political Thread

This is your republican party identity that your politicians cow tow for.

But yeah "both sides", false equivalency and all that other bull shit to make the rest of conservatives feel justified in cheering for them from the sidelines.

Are there any moderate normal conservatives anymore? No bc the mob just goes after anyone like Warren, Romney, McCain (rip) etc ... and the normal republicans just sit on their hands pleased with what happened to the SCOTUS.

complicit
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 08:37 PM   #3
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post

This is your republican party identity that your politicians cow tow for.

But yeah "both sides", false equivalency and all that other bull shit to make the rest of conservatives feel justified in cheering for them from the sidelines.

Are there any moderate normal conservatives anymore? No bc the mob just goes after anyone like Warren, Romney, McCain (rip) etc ... and the normal republicans just sit on their hands pleased with what happened to the SCOTUS.

complicit

Couple of questions from the point of view of a normal (ie traditional conservative (but I guess I don't exist anymore)
1. What is wrong with going after (criticizing Warren - or any far left progressive?)
2. What is Romney? You asked the question and then given an example of a normal conservative that exists. Very confusing.
3. And of course we're happy with the direction of the Supreme Court what are they doing that differs from what traditional (normal) conservatives always professed?
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:37 PM   #4
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

I can’t even take this thread seriously as long as Trump has the Republicans held hostage…..especially after the last week. Ill be back when they shake MAGA.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2022, 09:40 PM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Couple of questions from the point of view of a normal (ie traditional conservative (but I guess I don't exist anymore)
1. What is wrong with going after (criticizing Warren - or any far left progressive?)
2. What is Romney? You asked the question and then given an example of a normal conservative that exists. Very confusing.
3. And of course we're happy with the direction of the Supreme Court what are they doing that differs from what traditional (normal) conservatives always professed?

Per number 2 Romney i took at as he is a normal conservative but his voice is useless because the maga crowd hush him…..

Maga has infiltrated the supreme court also but i hear you there.

I don’t understand the warren thing either. Replace her with Cheaney

Ok now im done until Maga is dead
Old 08-16-2022, 04:13 AM   #6
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Per number 2 Romney i took at as he is a normal conservative but his voice is useless because the maga crowd hush him…..

Maga has infiltrated the supreme court also but i hear you there.

I don’t understand the warren thing either. Replace her with Cheaney

Ok now im done until Maga is dead
Sadly they will never be dead as long as trump is allowed to lead the republican party. They allowed him to do as much harm as he can and then blame Democrats. His ignorant follows have been empowered.
Old 08-16-2022, 04:14 AM   #7
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
I can’t even take this thread seriously as long as Trump has the Republicans held hostage…..especially after the last week. Ill be back when they shake MAGA.
The OP does this , starts a thread and runs.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:46 AM   #8
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The OP does this , starts a thread and runs.

G-1 man there are no rules that say an OP has to dominate a thread cus he starts it. Lol. How about we just give our opinion on the topic instead of fighting like school children?
Old 08-16-2022, 08:47 AM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

To me there are clearly three sides. Dems, Republicans, Lunatics. Unfortunately for actual Republicans the lunatics are holding them hostage.
Old 08-16-2022, 08:56 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
To me there are clearly three sides. Dems, Republicans, Lunatics. Unfortunately for actual Republicans the lunatics are holding them hostage.
I still say the way to stop much of this is to get rid of Political parties.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:05 AM   #11
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Nonniey .. you guys won. Your MAGA christian nationalist bullshit broke me.

I have zero interest in debating or discussing anything related to this fucked country that is being held hostage by 20% of the population.

Answer your own questions

MAGA christian nationalists arent worthy of time, discussion or counter points

Youre smart enough to know christian nationalism is not right or good for this country. So go and stand on the sidelines and silently applaud MJG and Boebert and Trump thinking there is a distinction btw you and the people in the photos above.

Disappointed to see silent conservatives with a brain stand around and give tacit support for this bullshit. I thought you were better but really you just hide it.

2045 - year whites will be a minority in this country and will overcome the inherent favorability to red states in our system

I am officially yelling at the sun

Fuck christian nationalists

Fuck the red states

edit -- this is all I got. Just ignore and skip over my occasional rants .. its purely theauraputic for me now
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 10:14 AM   #12
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

At Post No. 11 while still on the 1st page, we have the winner of best F**k The Other Side Political Thread comment of the century. My bad for starting this thread, I should have just put a similar post under the other thread if I wanted to. Please feel free to close this thread down if no one else objects.

Now, after I finish coloring, I'll go fuck myself.

Note - I just had to have an ultrasound on my heart this morning, I'll get the results back in about a week. Maybe I have something seriously wrong and I can die off for SS. Get rid of 1 stupid red state christian country bumpkin hick.
Old 08-16-2022, 11:20 AM   #13
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

SD - the hate seems very real at times. Sometimes I feel like people forget we're all human, or forget to treat people as such - despite our differences. That said, I don't think anyone wants you to die my friend.

I hope all your tests turn out ok. I've been dealing with some similar issues, and it's nerve-racking not knowing - especially when dealing with your ticker. Hang in there.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:30 AM   #14
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
SD - the hate seems very real at times. Sometimes I feel like people forget we're all human, or forget to treat people as such - despite our differences. That said, I don't think anyone wants you to die my friend.

I hope all your tests turn out ok. I've been dealing with some similar issues, and it's nerve-racking not knowing - especially when dealing with your ticker. Hang in there.
That was my venting about his venting lol. I tried to triple stamp a double stamp.

You hang in there too.
Old 08-16-2022, 05:15 PM   #15
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I still say the way to stop much of this is to get rid of Political parties.

Then you would have an election that was basically still the right propping their guy against the lefts guy. Bottom line i see no happy medium at this point no matter how we try to get there. Except killing maga (symbolically of course). I yearn for obama vs McCain.