2022 Midterms thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-06-2022, 07:43 AM   #46
Duffman003
Impact Rookie

Re: 2022 Midterms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Democrats have no one to blame but themselves and their terrible policies which have lead us here.

You went too left…too woke and you went broke, and broke the middle, working class folks with their energy, economy polices. And focusing too much on trannies, green energy and defund to the police.
Are you saying that democratic policies forced republicans to attack democracy?

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2022, 10:59 AM   #47
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Lets be honest nonniey, how many women do you think exist in America that would carry a pregnancy for 6+ months dealing with all the daily issues and then decide on a whim they don't want the baby anymore? Most of all third trimester abortions are due to fetus viability or the life of the mother being at risk.

You're talking about women who have spent 6+ months preparing their home for a child, spending lots of money on doctor visits making sure the pregnancy is going to plan, getting emotionally attached/picking names/etc. only to decide in the 4th quarter they would kill an innocent child with no health issues? You can make the most legitimate argument you want this is a scenario that happens too often in America and I'd still think you're fucking crazy. It's an argument that is not based in reality. Feel free to keep trying though.
Goddamn how many times do I have to post the links that show there are 10-15K late term abortions every year and the majority are elective?????? You all accept the data when I post it and then seem to immediately dump that data from your memory.

That said if these abortions aren't occurring what's the f-ing problem with passing regulations that ban abortions that in your view aren't occurring???

And yet again (for about the 10th time on this board).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6457018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muhL7dhUBqs
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 11:03 AM   #48
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
But honestly Mooby most abortion, 94%, happen 15 weeks or prior. So with with the same logic: 15 weeks ban makes perfect sense then with the exception a mother life is in danger there after with 2 doctors signing off.
It's actually 98% prior to 15 weeks.
Old 11-06-2022, 11:18 AM   #49
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post

That said if these abortions aren't occurring what's the f-ing problem with passing regulations that ban abortions that in your view aren't occurring???

Because others are telling women what they can and can not do with their own bodies. Your link has a few flaws in it, they spin the science just like the other side does . Your link is from these people.

https://lozierinstitute.org/about/

"The goal of the Charlotte Lozier Institute is to promote deeper public understanding of the value of human life, motherhood, and fatherhood."

The author of the opinion piece you use as factual Information has an agenda.
Old 11-06-2022, 12:37 PM   #50
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman003 View Post
Are you saying that democratic policies forced republicans to attack democracy?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ght-candidates

Democrats have spent more than $53M boosting far-right candidates in primaries. The money has gone toward a Democratic strategy that elevates far-right candidates who have questioned or denied the results of the 2020

“tHREat tO DemOcRAcY”

These aren’t serious people or serious ideas

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 04:57 PM   #51
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ght-candidates

Democrats have spent more than $53M boosting far-right candidates in primaries. The money has gone toward a Democratic strategy that elevates far-right candidates who have questioned or denied the results of the 2020

“tHREat tO DemOcRAcY”

These aren’t serious people or serious ideas
I saw this about a month ago. Didn't bother posting it. Democrats are the assigned good guys here. No point of trying to criticize them.

And when any of those far-right candidates win their primaries, we will see them all called racists, sexists, threats to democracy, etc., etc., etc., fucking etc. with absolutely zero thought given to Democrats supporting their primary wins. Power over everything.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 05:37 PM   #52
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I saw this about a month ago. Didn't bother posting it. Democrats are the assigned good guys here. No point of trying to criticize them.

And when any of those far-right candidates win their primaries, we will see them all called racists, sexists, threats to democracy, etc., etc., etc., fucking etc. with absolutely zero thought given to Democrats supporting their primary wins. Power over everything.
What will you say if it works and reps lose?
Old 11-06-2022, 05:49 PM   #53
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What will you say if it works and reps lose?
The point is to pay millions for the threats to democracy to win their primaries then immediately say you can't vote for them in the actual election because they're threats to democracy.

I will still say it's a disgusting move to pay millions to the people that are supposedly a threat to democracy.

Are they a threat or not? Apparently not.

Frankly, if you're justifying democrats donating millions to candidates that are threats to democracy, then we don't have anything to talk about. It's either you don't care about democrats having any scruples or you don't actually think this threat to democracy stuff is real. It has to be 1 or the other.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 11-06-2022 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:11 AM   #54
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

First they will win, second there is no mistake they are racist, sexist, ignorant and will ruin the Country. So make no mistake you can be proud of your ignorant representation like Herschel Walker or Marjory Taylor Green or trump. You can be proud that your ex president has destroyed America and you and chico got you wish.
Old 11-07-2022, 04:22 AM   #55
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Didn't bother posting it. Democrats are the assigned good guys here.No point of trying to criticize them.

LOL, don't get mad becuase others here see you wanting to destroy America. Here Democrats aren't assigned Good Guys it's that republicans are just that anti American and stupid. They are like little kids who don't get what they want so they take their ball and go home. republicans let trump make fools of you so you all got mad and decided to wreck American democracy, just that simple. Do you realize that to a candidate republicans all say if they don't win they will not accept the outcome, you need to think about that.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:56 AM   #56
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

You didn't once address the issue of the democratic party funding the campaign's of these people that are threats to democracy. Are you OK with that or is it wrong?

Just spinning away on some bullshit rant about how I want America destroyed. Which has got to be the dumbest fucking thing ever said on this site. I think everyone here knows how much I love this fucking country.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:49 AM   #57
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Goddamn how many times do I have to post the links that show there are 10-15K late term abortions every year and the majority are elective?????? You all accept the data when I post it and then seem to immediately dump that data from your memory.

How's this for a fair trade off?

Outlaw 3rd trimester abortions (shit, even abortions after 20 weeks, IDC) except for cases where the mother's life or the fetus' life isn't viable, seems fair right?

The only problem with that argument is the large amount of conservative states that are actually trying to pass laws banning abortions with no exceptions. So fuck your stats and your position. Your opinions don't line up with the actual policies your party is trying to make law.
Old 11-07-2022, 08:05 AM   #58
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://nypost.com/2022/11/06/zeldin...-councilwoman/

Zeldin supporter choked by man at Hochul rally

He Gets Us
Old 11-07-2022, 08:27 AM   #59
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-gai...ds-11667822481

GOP Gaining Support Among Black and Latino Voters, WSJ Poll Finds
Republicans appear to be in a better position with both groups heading into the midterms than they were in 2020 or 2018.

People aren’t buying into Identity politics

He Gets Us
Old 11-07-2022, 09:17 AM   #60
nonniey
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
How's this for a fair trade off?

Outlaw 3rd trimester abortions (shit, even abortions after 20 weeks, IDC) except for cases where the mother's life or the fetus' life isn't viable, seems fair right?

The only problem with that argument is the large amount of conservative states that are actually trying to pass laws banning abortions with no exceptions. So fuck your stats and your position. Your opinions don't line up with the actual policies your party is trying to make law.
Well if the Feds pass a Federal law, example Grahams proposal, then the states couldn't do that.