Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL Week 7

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2019, 07:38 PM   #16
Burgold
Special Teams
 
Burgold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 125
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

The Niners have had some bad times too,so they won't look past us,we in trouble.
Burgold is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-17-2019, 08:37 PM   #17
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,958
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Kc loss 3 in a row? Unlikely...take kc and the points.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:24 PM   #18
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 3,825
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Flacco always this bad?
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 08:59 AM   #19
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 26,785
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

If Pat is down 4-8 weeks that would kill them
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:03 AM   #20
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,958
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
If Pat is down 4-8 weeks that would kill them
Itís another lesson on why u build the line first in support of a qb. Weíve actually never learned hence Alex and colt injuries. We need to think blocking for offense in the offseason...that includes replacements for left tackle, another option rather than flowers at left guard and tight end blocking which we havenít had since the shannies.

Itís even more laughable when I hear folks say wait or play hard ball with schreff extension. He is our best lineman by far...lock him up now
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:28 AM   #21
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 26,785
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Itís another lesson on why u build the line first in support of a qb. Weíve actually never learned hence Alex and colt injuries. We need to think blocking for offense in the offseason...that includes replacements for left tackle, another option rather than flowers at left guard and tight end blocking which we havenít had since the shannies.

Itís even more laughable when I hear folks say wait or play hard ball with schreff extension. He is our best lineman by far...lock him up now
I don't see how they let Schreff walk, that would be as dumb a move as it gets... As for Mahomes, that was a freak injury, that can happen with a great line or not.
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:45 AM   #22
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,958
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I don't see how they let Schreff walk, that would be as dumb a move as it gets... As for Mahomes, that was a freak injury, that can happen with a great line or not.
Eghhh I donít buy into the whole luck thing. Andrew Luck essentially quit because he got tired of being constantly injured do to never investing in the Oline. The Chiefs Oline hasnít been good this year and Mahomes was already dealing with a high ankle sprain from getting hit.

We gotta lotta work to do to improve our Oline, but locking up schreff and roullier to extensions would be wise. While Moses has been bad, itís gonna be tough to replace both tackles in the offseason...much like we found how tough it was to replace both garÁon and DJax. But right now the front office should be putting together a sound plan to replace the left side. I seriously doubt they have actually given it a thought...which is criminal but not surprising.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:22 AM   #23
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,575
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Eghhh I donít buy into the whole luck thing. Andrew Luck essentially quit because he got tired of being constantly injured do to never investing in the Oline. The Chiefs Oline hasnít been good this year and Mahomes was already dealing with a high ankle sprain from getting hit.

We gotta lotta work to do to improve our Oline, but locking up schreff and roullier to extensions would be wise. While Moses has been bad, itís gonna be tough to replace both tackles in the offseason...much like we found how tough it was to replace both garÁon and DJax. But right now the front office should be putting together a sound plan to replace the left side. I seriously doubt they have actually given it a thought...which is criminal but not surprising.
You replace your tackles through Free Agency and draft, preferably draft but should have plenty of cash after getting rid of Norman, Reid, Moses, Davis, TW and others taking space and money.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:36 AM   #24
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 23,958
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Sure, but like weíve seen replacing 2 starters at same position, in this case tackle, can be extremely tough. I just thing before you cut Moses you better have a solid replacement.

Also if Wes is the plan for left guard, then that works but you better bring in a vet guard depth player incase he struggles.
__________________
The culture is damn good around here.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:41 AM   #25
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 92,707
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Iíd lock up Flowers, heís shown he can play at guard


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:56 AM   #26
SFREDSKIN
MVP
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 11,575
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

With Mahomes hurt and maybe out for an extended period or season, why not
Trade for Keenum or McCoy?

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...mpression=true
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:06 PM   #27
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Rochester, Ny
Posts: 26,785
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

why the hell would KC trade for sorry ass Mccoy? Guys he sucks, he always has. Now trading for Case I could see
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:44 PM   #28
rocnrik
Impact Rookie
 
rocnrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 806
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

The line is skins+9.5 over 41 ..a 7 pt teaser is tempting.. skins +16.5 take over 34 .. what do you guys think
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:47 PM   #29
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,535
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Itís another lesson on why u build the line first in support of a qb. Weíve actually never learned hence Alex and colt injuries. We need to think blocking for offense in the offseason...that includes replacements for left tackle, another option rather than flowers at left guard and tight end blocking which we havenít had since the shannies.



Itís even more laughable when I hear folks say wait or play hard ball with schreff extension. He is our best lineman by far...lock him up now
The injury came on a qb sneak. Had nothing to do with the quality of their line.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:56 PM   #30
Buffalo Bob
The Starter
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Posts: 1,487
Re: Around the NFL Week 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
The line is skins+9.5 over 41 ..a 7 pt teaser is tempting.. skins +16.5 take over 34 .. what do you guys think
Shanny Jr. has a grudge and the 49ers are one of two undefeated teams. The Redskins almost lost to a team that had the worst 4 game point differential in the modern era. That 16.5 points could be gone by halftime.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.13053 seconds with 11 queries