What REALLY grinds your gears?

Parking Lot

Old 12-05-2018, 05:32 PM   #1966
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
Continued Education. My state requires that I do continued education every two years. Well nothing has changed over the years so I do the same crap every two years. The online class forces you to go through each page which is timed before you can continue. So, I'm forced to click through each page before I take the test. Hours of wasted time when I could have just taken the test and scored 95 or better.
The sate requires it but are you the one paying for it? I ask becuase that is the same boat my wife and daughters are in .All three teachers and all three have the continuing educating but they must pay for it themselves and do it when the class's are available, IE it might be at night or a Sat during the school year or during you entire summer vacation.

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2018, 05:43 PM   #1967
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
sound like a waste of tax payers money...zero surprise
Actually more of wasting Back2RFK's time.
Old 12-05-2018, 09:33 PM   #1968
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
reach into my big bag of trail mix....pull out a golf ball size clump of raisins. Looks like a glistening turd. I hate raisins.

my chick says that's Kap Karma cause shes a bleeding heart liberal and I was bitching to her about Kaep...right when I pulled it out the bag
I feel your pain, hate raisins too. Be grapes or GTFO.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:27 AM   #1969
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I feel your pain, hate raisins too. Be grapes or GTFO.
LOL, love "craisins"...dried cranberry's(like raisins) but they infuse them with juice like ,cherry ,strawberry or blueberry, now those are good.
Old 01-11-2019, 01:54 PM   #1970
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Does anyone have a mailing address for the people in charge of these robocalls? I'd like to burn down a few buildings.

Seriously, I get like twenty of these fucking things a day and since it's my work phone I HAVE to answer them.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:48 AM   #1971
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So several weeks ago my local morning sports radio guy went from mornings to the afternoons...he is outstanding, logical with great coverage of local, regional and national topics.

So they slid in the morning junkies as the morning sports radio as the accompanying move. Ive tried...

These dumb fucks are garbage...DMV...thoughts? Its like a bunch of juvenile losers all talking at the same time with generally terrible opinions. If I hear the term "hittin skins" one more time...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:15 PM   #1972
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
So several weeks ago my local morning sports radio guy went from mornings to the afternoons...he is outstanding, logical with great coverage of local, regional and national topics.

So they slid in the morning junkies as the morning sports radio as the accompanying move. Ive tried...

These dumb fucks are garbage...DMV...thoughts? Its like a bunch of juvenile losers all talking at the same time with generally terrible opinions. If I hear the term "hittin skins" one more time...
Agree, not a fan of the junkies.
Old 02-25-2019, 07:08 PM   #1973
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

The junkies are awful. The fact they have had a career as long as they have had shows how little the general sports fan values analysis and sports knowledge over drivel.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:49 PM   #1974
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
The junkies are awful. The fact they have had a career as long as they have had shows how little the general sports fan values analysis and sports knowledge over drivel.
I feel like I could say the same for most talking heads' opinions in radio/tv/print.

I could count the number of Redskins media members whose' opinions I trust on one hand.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:56 PM   #1975
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
It’s because they are “funny”. I use to really only listen to them for Kevin the movie guy.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:05 AM   #1976
MTK
\m/

No need for this shit

Measles outbreak in Pacific Northwest about half of US cases
Old 03-03-2019, 11:36 PM   #1977
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I totally agree with you!

My own Rant...

A$$ Holes that chose to keep the High Beam headlights on at all times!

Recently I have been Blinded multiple times by jerks that keep their High Beams on all the time.

Seriously...when did keeping the car's High Beam headlights on all the time become a thing?

Also on the other end of the spectrum...what the heck is up with the idiots that done use any headlights at all?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #1978
Back2RFK
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
The sate requires it but are you the one paying for it? I ask becuase that is the same boat my wife and daughters are in .All three teachers and all three have the continuing educating but they must pay for it themselves and do it when the class's are available, IE it might be at night or a Sat during the school year or during you entire summer vacation.
Nothing like a late response. Yes, it cost me about $150 for continued education. I wouldn't mind if I learned something but its the same stuff over and over again.
Back2RFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:02 AM   #1979
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2RFK View Post
Nothing like a late response. Yes, it cost me about $150 for continued education. I wouldn't mind if I learned something but its the same stuff over and over again.
$150, you're getting off easy.My wife and daughters drop anywhere from 750 to a grand a year"for continuing education" and the deduction for it is no longer there.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:19 PM   #1980
JPPT1974
Special Teams

Oh when the rules do not apply to others. And think that they can get away with it. But you have to apply. They think they are better than thou. Ever had that happened to you?! Many times for yours truly.