Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-16-2021, 02:18 PM   #196
MTK
\m/

Re: Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Yeah we've know this for a while now.

Jay is a good guest, wouldn't be surprised to see him get into the analyst side of things eventually.

Advertisements
Old 11-16-2021, 02:24 PM   #197
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yeah we've know this for a while now.

Jay is a good guest, wouldn't be surprised to see him get into the analyst side of things eventually.
Gotcha, fucking annoying i hate DS
Old 12-14-2021, 04:59 PM   #198
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...rce=reddit.com

Fuckin' Dan Snyder

It really makes me wonder what dirt he has on the league that they didn't try to Donald Sterling him.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:47 PM   #199
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Snyder to Stay on a Owner

Know you posted one article Mooby but you Can never have too many articles posted about this douche. Here is another.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ual-misconduct

And yeah I don’t get it. The dude is a horrible representation for anything. His team has struggled for years. Cant fill the stadium. This is how you know the league is not out to get the WFT like everyone wants you to believe every Sunday. Lol. They will cover shit up in order to keep him in the league, but they want him to lose? Makes no sense.
This has not gone away. People get canceled for this shit, as well they should be. How the fuck does he avoid it? The league’s reputation is bigger than fuckboy Snyder. Cancel his ass.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:02 AM   #200
Meks
Pro Bowl

Or it's their sick way of punishing him.. by being out to get us most of the time. I'll never let it go until it actually goes away. Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 06:41 AM   #201
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Know you posted one article Mooby but you Can never have too many articles posted about this douche. Here is another.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ual-misconduct

And yeah I don’t get it. The dude is a horrible representation for anything. His team has struggled for years. Cant fill the stadium. This is how you know the league is not out to get the WFT like everyone wants you to believe every Sunday. Lol. They will cover shit up in order to keep him in the league, but they want him to lose? Makes no sense.
This has not gone away. People get canceled for this shit, as well they should be. How the fuck does he avoid it? The league’s reputation is bigger than fuckboy Snyder. Cancel his ass.
Really makes you wonder. We are #31 in league attendance as per the stats from last week's game. Seems like every few months another story breaks painting Dan in a more and more negative light. And yet the worst part, is that there is NOTHING that will be done about it. Dan is pretty much invincible at this point. The other owners in this case, are his judge and jury, and many of them have as questionable morals / character as Dan. They will never vote to remove him.

If anybody goes down over the latest scandal, I could see Goodell potentially getting fired, but even that is a reach.
Old 12-15-2021, 07:36 AM   #202
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Really makes you wonder. We are #31 in league attendance as per the stats from last week's game. Seems like every few months another story breaks painting Dan in a more and more negative light. And yet the worst part, is that there is NOTHING that will be done about it. Dan is pretty much invincible at this point. The other owners in this case, are his judge and jury, and many of them have as questionable morals / character as Dan. They will never vote to remove him.

If anybody goes down over the latest scandal, I could see Goodell potentially getting fired, but even that is a reach.
I know lots of people who had season tickets for decades and got rid of them.
They wont go near FedEx or have anything to do with WFT as long as DS is the owner. Winning might bring some people back as fans but there's a large contingent of people who wont come back no matter what if DS is involved.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 10:06 AM   #203
Coff
Impact Rookie

Maybe nothing will happen, probably nothing will happen. But the longer this controversy sticks around and stories like this keep periodically popping up, the better change there is of the league taking serious action.
Coff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 10:34 AM   #204
HTTR
Special Teams

If anyone still has any doubts about the seriousness of Snyder’s sexual misconduct shenanigans, put that aside and simply look at his efforts to silence former employees and their family members . . . and Beth Wilkinson, the lawyer conducting the investigation. Snyder had David Donovan sue her to keep her from talking to the woman Snyder paid off in 2009. This POS is flipping the bird to the NFL and Jerry Jones is laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 12-15-2021, 10:41 AM   #205
rocnrik
Playmaker

I believe that something has to happen .. in this day and age it’s hard to believe that Snyder can continue as a owner .. and if this is what the NFL accepts then maybe it’s time for me to rethink any loyalty to this team … I’d be happy with New Owner , new name, new stadium .. think about it .. The Redskins were deemed offensive yet this owner stays on …
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:22 AM   #206
SunnySide
Playmaker

I dont think the owners want or will establish a precedent that an owner can be forced to sell his team for conduct.

Closest NFL example would be Panthers Jerry Richardson volunteering to sell the team due to impending investigation to sexual and racist comments.

NBA Clippers owner was banned by the league and forced to sell the team after a video of him racist remarks came out and Clips players had strong reactions to it.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:30 AM   #207
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Or it's their sick way of punishing him.. by being out to get us most of the time. I'll never let it go until it actually goes away. Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer
Do you own a bauxite mine?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 02:57 PM   #208
MTK
\m/

Pathetic

Old 12-15-2021, 03:00 PM   #209
MTK
\m/

Re: Snyder (the absolute worst owner in all of sports) to stay on a owner

Thread title edited for accuracy.
Old 12-15-2021, 03:07 PM   #210
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I dont think the owners want or will establish a precedent that an owner can be forced to sell his team for conduct.

Closest NFL example would be Panthers Jerry Richardson volunteering to sell the team due to impending investigation to sexual and racist comments.

NBA Clippers owner was banned by the league and forced to sell the team after a video of him racist remarks came out and Clips players had strong reactions to it.
I don't remember the Panther situation as "voluntary"?