Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Fantasy Football Forums > Fantasy Football

Sportsline $$ League

Fantasy Football

Old 07-03-2006, 01:58 PM   #1
redrock-skins
Impact Rookie

Sportsline $$ League

This is NOT a Warpath $$ League-just wanted to state it up front.

I signed up for Sportline "Gold" Fantasy League and started a Redksins Fan League within it.

Sportsline runs the league, not me. It's $39.95 ($29.95 for additional teams in other Gold leagues). 12 teams, $200 winner take all and includes live stats (similiar to Yahoo stat tracker).

The rules are essentially standard FF rules, except you get points for yardage (1pt per 10 rushing yards, receiving yards, and 1pt per 25 passing yards).

Free agents are picked up using the waiver system.

LIVE draft Sunday Aug 20, 11:30 EST.

Anyone in these states cannot win prize money: Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, and Vermont

Again, I do not run the league or deal with the money. Sportsline is the Commisioner and I make no money on this, they do.

So if you hate Sportsline or this is too rich for your blood , no hard feelings if you pass on joining.

If you sign up (Fantasy Football Gold ONLY), look for "Hail to The Redskins", with a draft on Aug 20 at 11:30 EST. It is a public league, so anyone can sign up regardless.

I just made the league over the weekend and I am the only one there right now. If you are worried that its full, PM me and I'll let you the status.
redrock-skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements