Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Epstein Thread

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2020, 05:33 PM   #16
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 19,057
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You seriously could not win a game of Clue if you were playing by yourself.


LOL. I donít even think he could get second place.....
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-03-2020, 08:52 PM   #17
kct1975
The Starter
 
kct1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,857
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
My Thoughts Exactly!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
__________________
KCT - "No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!"
kct1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:43 PM   #18
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,244
Re: The Epstein Thread



Look at Trump, how many years did he spend undercover as Epstein's friend so he could gather enough dirt to expose him? God bless Trump for putting in the work.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 07:11 PM   #19
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 4,465
Re: The Epstein Thread

I expect her to be convicted and pardoned before the election.

jamf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 08:19 AM   #20
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,764
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I expect her to be convicted and pardoned before the election.

Well to trumps credit he did free Susan B. Anthony!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 08:35 AM   #21
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,855
Re: The Epstein Thread

lol I wish her well

JFC
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:09 AM   #22
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 19,057
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Dershowitz isnít big news. Clinton was a President. Trump wasnít mentioned by the madam...she stated it was a lie and she never saw him with Epstein.



Iíve always said whoever breaks the law should go to jail. Iím actually for the rule of law


Can you say pardon? Come on man.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 10:38 AM   #23
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,897
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post


Look at Trump, how many years did he spend undercover as Epstein's friend so he could gather enough dirt to expose him? God bless Trump for putting in the work.
You know Clinton and prince Andrew are involved with a pediphile ring but you are mad Trump isnít? I get it, you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Look at the me too movement, 90 percent of these folks involved are liberals...you are just fine with that.

Itís like the black lives movement, all these people are mad but refuse to accept the fact 90% of these folks live in places run by Democrats for the last 30-40 years. Why is that mooby?

What you fear

https://twitter.com/kimKBaltimore/st...61903268040707


Great post Chico.100% correct
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

ďYou know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.Ē

Last edited by Chico23231; 08-19-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 06:25 PM   #24
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,244
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You know Clinton and prince Andrew are involved with a pediphile ring but you are mad Trump isnít? I get it, you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Look at the me too movement, 90 percent of these folks involved are liberals...you are just fine with that.

Itís like the black lives movement, all these people are mad but refuse to accept the fact 90% of these folks live in places run by Democrats for the last 30-40 years. Why is that mooby?

What you fear

https://twitter.com/kimKBaltimore/st...61903268040707


Great post Chico.100% correct
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me, earlier in this thread
Say it with me Chico. They were all there, they were all fucking underage girls, they're all guilty. Fuck 'em all.
Guess what Chico. "They", in the context of this situation, includes Clinton. And Epstein. And Dershowitz. Hell, throw in Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey too if they were fucking underage girls along with Clinton on the plane ride to Africa.

One more time Chico. Louder for the people in the back.

They were all there. They were all fucking underage girls. They're all guilty. Fuck 'em all.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 07:09 PM   #25
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,764
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.



Guess what Chico. "They", in the context of this situation, includes Clinton. And Epstein. And Dershowitz. Hell, throw in Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey too if they were fucking underage girls along with Clinton on the plane ride to Africa.

One more time Chico. Louder for the people in the back.

They were all there. They were all fucking underage girls. They're all guilty. Fuck 'em all.
........................chico has drank from the trump kool aid ,.........he is a first class trumpette ,he will never admit trump is a bad person.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 09:14 PM   #26
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,244
Re: The Epstein Thread

https://trumpepstein.medium.com/we-h...s-fbda67c20f75

I don't expect anything to happen on this but I thought this comprehensive coverage of the Trump/Epstein relationship is probably the best roundup I've seen.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:21 AM   #27
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 60
Posts: 4,743
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
This shit's about to blow up, guaranteed.

The judge in the Maxwell case released 80 documents to the public, but somebody fucked up and didn't do a deep redaction instead of a surface level redaction (somebody on Reddit found out you can read the redactions by copying/pasting into notepad). Alan Dershowitz and Bill Clinton are both heavily implicated.

The list of documents can be found here.

Alan Dershowitz implicated - directly from court documents.

Bill Clinton implicated - directly from court documents.

Reuters article about Maxwell

Maxwell trained Virginia Guiffre as a sex slave per court documents.
Well here it is December and has anything happened?
__________________
Make The Redskins Great Again
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:30 PM   #28
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,897
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://trumpepstein.medium.com/we-h...s-fbda67c20f75

I don't expect anything to happen on this but I thought this comprehensive coverage of the Trump/Epstein relationship is probably the best roundup I've seen.
Lol...lol...sounds legit.

Didnít you post something during the Russian collusion hoax where randos were tracking all the evidence and trump was certainly guilty?

Who would be the gas lighters? The media who constantly went after the President?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

ďYou know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.Ē
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:33 PM   #29
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,244
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Well here it is December and has anything happened?
I was wrong, enjoy your moment. Maxwell's in jail and if you think there won't be some headlines coming out of that trial, you're entitled to your opinion. But the story's not over yet.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:39 PM   #30
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 19,244
Re: The Epstein Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Lol...lol...sounds legit.

Didnít you post something during the Russian collusion hoax where randos were tracking all the evidence and trump was certainly guilty?

Who would be the gas lighters? The media who constantly went after the President?
Lol.

I admire your bravado Chico.

Because only you can take pictures and video of Trump and Epstein, statements to the press from Trump about what a great guy Epstein is, eyewitness accounts from people who were there, sworn statements from victims under penalty of perjury, and declare Trump's innocence.

Enjoy it.

And if you want to call me out on Russian colluding, do the work, find the post and call me out on it. Because I already conceded Trump might not have "colluded" with Putin, but between the constant ass-kissing of Putin, the sheisty private conversations with no witnesses, 4 years of saying Russia didn't try to interfere in 2016, calling the entire intelligence community a liar when they all said Russia was behind the DNC hacking and coordinating with Wikileaks to release the emails, it doesn't take a genius to know Trump didn't do anything to stop Russia from trying to help him. If you still want to argue collusion though, go right ahead.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.10171 seconds with 10 queries