Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-15-2019, 02:32 PM   #46
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
True, but I bet Holmes's fists hurt just as bad as Cobb's face after that fight. Holmes definitely doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Holmes was a great fighter. How many consecutive title defenses did that guy have? Pretty sure it was a lot. One of the best jabs ever.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-15-2019, 03:51 PM   #47
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Holmes was a great fighter. How many consecutive title defenses did that guy have? Pretty sure it was a lot. One of the best jabs ever.
20 straight title defenses. I was blown away when he beat Earnie Shavers. I think he doesn't get his due because of all the great heavyweights that were from the 70's that were no longer around in his time. I believe he holds the title of being heavyweight champ for the longest time streak. I think a lot of boxings talking heads figure he dominated a weak heavy weight class of the early 80's.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 05:57 PM   #48
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Jesus fucking christ. I apologized, out of decency, for bringing politics into a place I normally prefer to keep politics out of, simply because we don't come to a fucking football forum to discuss politics.

You need a fucking reference? 15000 fucking posts, at least 1000 of those mother fuckers have to be politics related. I don't need to explain shit. You know my position.

You can fuck right off with your fucking high horse. You wanna know my life motto? It's called don't be a fucking asshole. You are an asshole, and so is Trump, and so is any other diehard bootlicker that prefers to live with their head in the sand. Go fucking hang out in the Fox News comment section if you're tired of libs invading your safe space.
Sorry that I feel the need to bump this again as this liberal creep sent me a private message and explained that I am the A-hole. Are you kidding me, when I saw a PM from this clown I thought it was an apology, WTF?
Old 12-16-2019, 06:18 PM   #49
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:20 PM   #50
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Sorry that I feel the need to bump this again as this liberal creep sent me a private message and explained that I am the A-hole. Are you kidding me, when I saw a PM from this clown I thought it was an apology, WTF?
Dude you need to do three things right away (and i agree with the basic political point you are trying to make)

1) keep pm shit private
2) keep political shit in the political forum
3) not berate good skins fans in the public forum. (Thers are so few of us left lol)

Sincerely
Me

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:32 PM   #51
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Dude you need to do three things right away (and i agree with the basic political point you are trying to make)

1) keep pm shit private
3) not berate good skins fans in the public forum. (Thers are so few of us left lol)

Sincerely
Me

I'm on some other groups as well, is there any chance here that we can just ban politics all together?
Old 12-16-2019, 06:43 PM   #52
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
I'm on some other groups as well, is there any chance here that we can just ban politics all together?
Amen, I will never go to the politics section ever again.
Old 12-16-2019, 06:47 PM   #53
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Amen, I will never go to the politics section ever again.
I have stopped too, but I wouldnt want to get rid of it , i think it is important to have a place people can vent, otherwise it would spill over more often into the football threads, or a lot of banning of good members would be called for.

Last edited by CRedskinsRule; 12-16-2019 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-16-2019, 07:05 PM   #54
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
I have stopped to, but I wouldnt want to get rid of it , i think it is important to have a place people can vent, otherwise it would spill over more often into the football threads, or a lot of banning of good members would be called for.

Understood.
Old 12-16-2019, 08:56 PM   #55
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

I would also appreciate if we kept politics out of this sub. I’m not anyone important, but politics have become extremely polarizing under the current administration. Politically, everyone’s lost their damn minds (both sides). This forum should he a haven from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:07 PM   #56
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:

1) keep pm shit private

Sincerely
Me

I am not the one that lost it and went bat crap crazy, yet I am the bad guy?
Old 12-16-2019, 09:13 PM   #57
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
I am not the one that lost it and went bat crap crazy, yet I am the bad guy?
Yes because you brought it back into the public football threads. There is a political area on the site that you could have talked about his PM to your hearts content. Point by aggravating point. And if something was really off than you could take it to Matty but you chose to keep it going in this thread.

Old 12-16-2019, 09:31 PM   #58
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighairedaristocrat View Post
i would also appreciate if we kept politics out of this sub. I’m not anyone important, but politics have become extremely polarizing under the current administration. Politically, everyone’s lost their damn minds (both sides). This forum should he a haven from that.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
this
Old 12-17-2019, 12:23 PM   #59
jamf
Pro Bowl

jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:41 PM   #60
SCRedskinsFan
Impact Rookie

Quote:
You got this backwards. There is a lot of support for Mooby on this forum, has been for many many years. And I am obviously one of them. No apologies needed by Mooby, cut the crap and stick to football. Or find another forum.

Last edited by SCRedskinsFan; 12-17-2019 at 08:15 PM.
SCRedskinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote