Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2022, 06:54 PM   #1756
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/st...77891382452224

JFC, Fetterman is in awful shape…this is beyond cringe. Asked a direct question, stupid wife says he can’t do interviews because they are celebrating a bridge that’s not working yet…while he has a retarded look on his face like he has no clue where he is. Completely unfit for office.

This same oblivious fool thinks Herschel Walker is a genius.

Your like that Redskins fan that talks smack about other teams shortcomings.

Chico,…. Your team is the worst man, and so far beyond cringe there are no words. Just stop.

And furthermore Since when do trumptards care if someone is unfit for office? Your guy made being unfit for office a thing. Literally. MTG, Trump, Walker, the list goes on and on and on.

Serious question, are you completely blind to your hypocrisy or just trolling? Either way it’s cool. Im just dying of curiosity.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-20-2022, 07:31 PM   #1757
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/st...77891382452224

JFC, Fetterman is in awful shape…this is beyond cringe. Asked a direct question, stupid wife says he can’t do interviews because they are celebrating a bridge that’s not working yet…while he has a retarded look on his face like he has no clue where he is. Completely unfit for office.
First WTF are you talking about 2) You need to shut the fuck up about anyone's wife . You got your ass in trouble before talking about others families ,JSTFU!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 07:31 PM   #1758
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Chico in a nutshell….

Random Republican says he wants to burn down all the forests, do away with National parks, slaughter all the animals, and build strip malls there.

Chico says they are a beast, and absolutely killing it. They are on fire ! Never mentions it again.

Random Democrat sites all the species of woodland animals in North America in random conversation and is off by 1 group of Marsupials.

Chico loses his shit, calls them morons and unfit for office , and goes on about it for weeks.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 10:19 PM   #1759
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
First WTF are you talking about 2) You need to shut the fuck up about anyone's wife . You got your ass in trouble before talking about others families ,JSTFU!
That big retarded pussy better show up to the debate Tuesday night or else
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 06:49 AM   #1760
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
That big retarded pussy better show up to the debate Tuesday night or else

Or what, thing is chico you are what you accuse everyone else of. You're no better then they are ,you're worse.
You're ignorant.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 08:56 AM   #1761
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

You know who I’m a big fan of, Kari Lake. Bet she can bounce that thing
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 09:44 AM   #1762
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You know who I’m a big fan of, Kari Lake. Bet she can bounce that thing
..........thanks for proving my point!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 12:35 PM   #1763
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Question for the Democrats here including G1, will you be knives out for Biden after the mid-terms results?

Because I expect Dems politicians and their mainstream media propaganda unit to start with messaging for Biden not to run immediately afterwards. I’ll be watching for the first horn to blow, probably NYT within 48 hours after the results
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 04:40 PM   #1764
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Question for the Democrats here including G1, will you be knives out for Biden after the mid-terms results?

Because I expect Dems politicians and their mainstream media propaganda unit to start with messaging for Biden not to run immediately afterwards. I’ll be watching for the first horn to blow, probably NYT within 48 hours after the results

Dude, come on. Dont you know the new law of the land? If we win thats cool, and if we lose it was rigged. Ill just fly a flag in my yard that says “The dems won and you know it”. Than Ill start telling everyone that and run for office.

On a side note, it always makes me chuckle when a Fox news , Q guy calls main stream media a propaganda machine. Your literally Bizarro Superman.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 06:22 PM   #1765
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Dude, come on. Dont you know the new law of the land? If we win thats cool, and if we lose it was rigged. Ill just fly a flag in my yard that says “The dems won and you know it”. Than Ill start telling everyone that and run for office.

On a side note, it always makes me chuckle when a Fox news , Q guy calls main stream media a propaganda machine. Your literally Bizarro Superman.
Face it chico in mentally challenged, I would use the word he use's but as I said earlier his is an ignorant piece of shit.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 11:37 AM   #1766
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/unmiti...-lowered-debt/

Unmitigated gall of Joe Biden claiming that he ‘lowered’ debt

Great, succinct article on Biden and democrats spending while gaslighting folks on deficit reduction. It’s a lie of course

Yes, the deficit fell in 2022, because the temporary pandemic spending expired on schedule. That is not a presidential accomplishment. No one planned on trillions of dollars in Paycheck Protection Program loans, record unemployment benefits or COVID mitigation measures being necessary after the economy reopened.

By Biden’s standard, President Harry Truman is the greatest budget-cutter in American history simply because he was in office when World War II (and its military costs) ended.

Taking credit for 2022’s “largest one-year drop” in the deficit is especially galling when Biden himself drastically expanded the 2021 deficit with the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, which is worsening inflation. He personally drove up the 2021 budget deficit and then bragged about his fiscal responsibility when that spending expired on schedule.

How should a president respond to running a $1.4 trillion budget deficit — 40% higher than before the pandemic — and adding trillions more to 10-year deficits?
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 12:37 PM   #1767
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,599
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Chico, do you just like to argue about politics? That's the only reason I can come up with, why you post as much in here as you do. You actually like arguing about it. Because no minds are ever being changed here.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 12:59 PM   #1768
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Chico, do you just like to argue about politics? That's the only reason I can come up with, why you post as much in here as you do. You actually like arguing about it. Because no minds are ever being changed here.
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 01:01 PM   #1769
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,599
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies
Any comment in a political thread is a proposed argument lol.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 06:51 PM   #1770
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m not arguing, I’m just presenting a lot of facts and letting folks decide. Unlike the previous 4 years where folks bought into the narratives and lies
lol, DO YOU OWN A FUCKING MIRROR?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.17629 seconds with 10 queries