Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2022, 09:08 PM   #1456
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

This border situation under Biden is an absolute fucking joke.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-14-2022, 09:35 PM   #1457
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This border situation under Biden is an absolute fucking joke.
Agreed, what he inherited from trump is a fucking disaster.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 09:40 PM   #1458
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
(Bloomberg) — The Biden administration is considering replenishing the Strategic Petroleum Reserve when oil dips below $80 a barrel, just two years after Democrats blocked former President Donald Trump from filling the reserve at a fraction of that price.

Trump in March of 2020 was looking to stabilize the oil industry after Covid-19 hit in 2020 and crushed global petroleum demand. With oil at the time priced at about $24 a barrel, Republicans proposed spending $3 billion to fill up the reserve. But the idea became a political football in larger negotiations on trillions in coronavirus relief, with Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer proclaiming that his party had blocked a “bailout for big oil.”

That decision effectively cost the US billions in potential profits and meant Biden had tens of millions of fewer barrels at his disposal with which to counter price surges.

It also will take more oil to fill the reserve than two years ago. In March 2020, the reserve had 634 million barrels stored out of a capacity of 727 million barrels. After a record drawdown last week, the reserve is down to 442 million barrels, its lowest level since 1984.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...212325051.html

Buying low .... wish that didnt become a political issue. No matter who is president, we should always restock when its low.

And I dont want to hear abut Biden tapping into the reserves iN a NoN EmeRgENcy SItuAtIoN... Trump taped into them when some drones flew into SA oil infrastructure that slowed SA production for a few weeks.

200 million barrels bought at even $64 a barrel = 8 Billion extra (200M * $40)
Ok , trump fills it up. We still release hundreds of millions of barrels which we still have to replenish at the same price which again would be added to the money spent by trump.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 09:44 PM   #1459
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Agreed, what he inherited from trump is a fucking disaster.
So the border was always running perfectly up until 2016, then Trump fucked it all up, and now Biden is stuck with it? That's your argument? Biden's administration holds zero blame for the epic disaster it currently is?
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 10:55 PM   #1460
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,244
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
This border situation under Biden is an absolute fucking joke.
Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ron-desan...231055986.html



This guy is an absolute fucking legend
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 11:22 PM   #1461
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ron-desan...231055986.html



This guy is an absolute fucking legend

He is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, authoritarian, piece of garbage, and you are a brainwashed, paranoid, confused child for considering someone of his ilk a legend.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 11:36 PM   #1462
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, authoritarian, piece of garbage, and you are a brainwashed, paranoid, confused child for considering someone of his ilk a legend.
Sounds like you're describing Joe Biden. But he's got the D next to his name, so he's safe.

Conservatives should never give 1 fuck about how democrats feel about their favorite candidates. They want little yuppie fake republican candidates like Liz Cheney, until they are the actual candidate, then they'll shit on them too, once it's a democrat vs republican.

See Mitt Romney
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 01:39 AM   #1463
nonniey
Impact Rookie
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 919
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Agreed, what he inherited from trump is a fucking disaster.
Psst ......Biden doesn't get everything right. Some things he couldn't have gotten more wrong. The Border being a perfect example. Just wanted to let you know.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 01:45 AM   #1464
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Psst ......Biden doesn't get everything right. Some things he couldn't have gotten more wrong. The Border being a perfect example. Just wanted to let you know.
You're stupid, clearly Trump's fault! A matter of fact, America has never had 1 problem until 2016.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 01:50 AM   #1465
nonniey
Impact Rookie
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 919
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Sounds like you're describing Joe Biden. But he's got the D next to his name, so he's safe.

Conservatives should never give 1 fuck about how democrats feel about their favorite candidates. They want little yuppie fake republican candidates like Liz Cheney, until they are the actual candidate, then they'll shit on them too, once it's a democrat vs republican.

See Mitt Romney
Just want to dispute Liz Cheney being a fake Republican. She unlike Trump and his MAGA followers, is an actual Conservative. Unfortunately, conservativism has been defeated by populism within the GOP.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 02:00 AM   #1466
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Just want to dispute Liz Cheney being a fake Republican. She unlike Trump and his MAGA followers, is an actual Conservative. Unfortunately, conservativism has been defeated by populism within the GOP.
You're right. She's not a fake republican. The republican party is full of Liz Cheney's. I worded that wrong.

She's a fake conservative.

Note - We definitely have different ideas of what "conservative" is.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 03:39 AM   #1467
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
So the border was always running perfectly up until 2016, then Trump fucked it all up, and now Biden is stuck with it? That's your argument? Biden's administration holds zero blame for the epic disaster it currently is?
Did I say that? Again your drinking and late night posting is a joke.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 03:41 AM   #1468
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, authoritarian, piece of garbage, and you are a brainwashed, paranoid, confused child for considering someone of his ilk a legend.
You're being kind.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 03:43 AM   #1469
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,532
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Sounds like you're describing Joe Biden. But he's got the D next to his name, so he's safe.

Conservatives should never give 1 fuck about how democrats feel about their favorite candidates. They want little yuppie fake republican candidates like Liz Cheney, until they are the actual candidate, then they'll shit on them too, once it's a democrat vs republican.

See Mitt Romney
BUT trump is a TRUE REPUBLICAN right?...............put the moonshine away!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 08:32 AM   #1470
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,244
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Agreed, what he inherited from trump is a fucking disaster.
The most illegals encounters ever in the history of the country.

Record fentanyl deaths in this country…upward of 300 people dying a day of fentanyl…all coming from over the border.

Over 1300 dead attempting to illegally cross on Biden watch

Kids in cages on Biden watch

Biden policies has helped Cartels make billions in human smuggling:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/25/u...evolution.html

Go and look at the previous administration numbers, Biden is solely to blame for this and his policies show it. Trump of course managed the border the better, like most things.

Here is Biden telling illegals to come and surge towards the border during the debate. Of course he is a retard:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden...growing-crisis

He says when he is Presidents, illegals “should immediately surge to the borders.”

What a fucking retard
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14401 seconds with 10 queries