Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Ron Rivera

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2022, 05:22 PM   #91
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,599
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Uninspired. Unprepared. Confused. Afraid. Stubborn. Surrounds himself with other idiots. Posing as a GM. Doesn’t take responsibility.

Fire. Him. Now.
Can't wait to see who he throws under the buss today. What a coward.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2022, 07:27 PM   #92
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
Re: Ron Rivera

https://riggosrag.com/2022/09/30/ran...annon-ryans/5/
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:31 PM   #93
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,599
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Give me Demeco Ryans. Let's be fucking bold once. Get us a young coach with NFL playing experience. He would be like getting Kevin O'Connell, except a defensive background instead of an offensive background. Pull out your undeserved checkbook and pay him. I'd be pretty jacked for that hire.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:32 PM   #94
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,599
Re: Ron Rivera

FUCK AN OLD RE-TREAD!
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:35 PM   #95
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 54
Posts: 3,039
Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Give me Demeco Ryans. Let's be fucking bold once. Get us a young coach with NFL playing experience. He would be like getting Kevin O'Connell, except a defensive background instead of an offensive background. Pull out your undeserved checkbook and pay him. I'd be pretty jacked for that hire.

Ryans or Bienemy. That would be neat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:39 PM   #96
DynamiteRave
Living Legend
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 36
Posts: 16,807
Re: Ron Rivera

I just want someone under the age of 45. No more fucking dinosaurs.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:41 PM   #97
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,599
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
I just want someone under the age of 45. No more fucking dinosaurs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly, we all know it won't happen.

Washington Dodo Birds
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 07:44 PM   #98
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: Ron Rivera

Making Ron head of everything could make this more complicated, meaning you probably gotta replace alotta of folks. But who cares.

Dream scenario is Andy Reid wins again and retires…Snyder comes in with ownership opportunity and let’s him run everything
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 10:28 PM   #99
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Making Ron head of everything could make this more complicated, meaning you probably gotta replace alotta of folks. But who cares.

Dream scenario is Andy Reid wins again and retires…Snyder comes in with ownership opportunity and let’s him run everything

Snyder would never relinquish control even to win. This gets back to the fact that he knows he will be hated no matter what this franchise ever does. The time of him trying to be a hero to the fans and city is long gone. He is just making money now. He may have been a fan when it started but I think the pushback has gotten to him. I really believe he revels in our depression at this point.
As for Reid or any other successful HC ever coming to this organization in any form is laughable.
You would be a fool to go into business with the likes of Dan Snyder. He is a snake. Everyone knows it. Let’s just face the facts , Snyder is going nowhere and he is going to drag us fans with him through the misery. It doesn’t bother him. Not anymore.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 10:32 PM   #100
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,245
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Snyder would never relinquish control even to win. This gets back to the fact that he knows he will be hated no matter what this franchise ever does. The time of him trying to be a hero to the fans and city is long gone. He is just making money now. He may have been a fan when it started but I think the pushback has gotten to him. I really believe he revels in our depression at this point.
As for Reid or any other successful HC ever coming to this organization in any form is laughable.
You would be a fool to go into business with the likes of Dan Snyder. He is a snake. Everyone knows it. Let’s just face the facts , Snyder is going nowhere and he is going to drag us fans with him through the misery. It doesn’t bother him. Not anymore.
Maybe minority ownership interest would be attractive though
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 11:53 PM   #101
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,563
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Maybe minority ownership interest would be attractive though

For the right person I suppose it would be. It is definitely a possible highway out of the hell that is this franchise.
It is just that overwhelming feeling of not being able to have nice things as a fan of this team kicking in again. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 12:32 AM   #102
SFREDSKIN
Gamebreaker
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 14,268
Re: Ron Rivera

Go get Byron Leftwhich
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 12:41 AM   #103
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 36
Posts: 34,449
Re: Ron Rivera

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Go get Byron Leftwhich

I’d love that, he’s a young smart offensive mind. Ron and this staff are all old fucks that are outdated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:13 AM   #104
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 36
Posts: 34,449
Re: Ron Rivera

https://twitter.com/LakeLewis/status...QcYQrkyqaIKblQ
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 10:24 AM   #105
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 36
Posts: 34,449
Re: Ron Rivera

If we are being Real, Jay Gruden was probably better


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.11989 seconds with 10 queries