Cards vs Skins Postgame Freakout

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-07-2016, 10:13 AM   #106
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Cards vs Skins Postgame Freakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Don't get me wrong, I am not anointing him with ANYTHING. I see the season Dak is having and rather than get excited, my first thoughts are of 2 things. RG3 and Nick Foles.

Two GREAT rookie seasons. And where are they now?
No Zeke, we are talking about Romo's season at QB. period

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-07-2016, 10:25 AM   #107
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Casserly says Fuller shouldn't be playing slot, his change of direction is not good enough, should be playing outside.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:10 AM   #108
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I am not anointing him with ANYTHING. I see the season Dak is having and rather than get excited, my first thoughts are of 2 things. RG3 and Nick Foles.

Two GREAT rookie seasons. And where are they now?
As a Cowboys fan, would you rather Romo be in there? I just wonder if game management will be enough in the playoffs. Hey, I'm a Cowboy-hater like anyone else here, but if I was a fan, I'd want the guy making plays when teams stack up against the run in the postseason.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:21 PM   #109
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
As a Cowboys fan, would you rather Romo be in there? I just wonder if game management will be enough in the playoffs. Hey, I'm a Cowboy-hater like anyone else here, but if I was a fan, I'd want the guy making plays when teams stack up against the run in the postseason.
I think if Romo were in there, the teams success would still be there. Remember, when a healthy Romo played his last full season, they were 13-3 regular season and he finished second to Rodgers in the MVP voting. They had DeMarco Murray then. But Zeke is better than Murray, so I think Romo could have leaned on Zeke as much as Dak.

I will say this about the two. Dak does not lose games. Where Romo has been known to lose those close games in the 4th quarter. Why I think that Dallas would not be 11-1 at this point.

I do think we will get our chance to see. I truly believe that if and when Dallas locks up the top seed in the NFC, that Dak will sit and they will let Romo finish the regular season. And I think he will want to show the other 31 teams in the league that he is healthy and can still play at a high level. It will be his updated resume. And Dallas will let him so they can get trade value for him in the off-season.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 02:11 PM   #110
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I'll vomit if somehow they swing high picks for him.

It would have to be an adjusted contract though. I can see him heading to Denver...
Old 12-07-2016, 09:38 PM   #111
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
I think if Romo were in there, the teams success would still be there. Remember, when a healthy Romo played his last full season, they were 13-3 regular season and he finished second to Rodgers in the MVP voting. They had DeMarco Murray then. But Zeke is better than Murray, so I think Romo could have leaned on Zeke as much as Dak.

I will say this about the two. Dak does not lose games. Where Romo has been known to lose those close games in the 4th quarter. Why I think that Dallas would not be 11-1 at this point.

I do think we will get our chance to see. I truly believe that if and when Dallas locks up the top seed in the NFC, that Dak will sit and they will let Romo finish the regular season. And I think he will want to show the other 31 teams in the league that he is healthy and can still play at a high level. It will be his updated resume. And Dallas will let him so they can get trade value for him in the off-season.
I would be surprised as fock if they do that,I don't see it happening,unless,unless it's the last game of the season,then maybe.
I would love to see Romo go to the Texans but that's not gonna happen.O'Brien is no qb guru as advertised,not happy with him or the gm.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:39 AM   #112
over the mountain
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Casserly says Fuller shouldn't be playing slot, his change of direction is not good enough, should be playing outside.
I was thinking about this. Has Fuller ever played slot? I assume he was an outside corner throughout his HS and College career. Are we asking a rookie who has never played slot, to play slot?

Revisiting the sacks against the Cards - their O line looked as billed, horrible. Yet we only managed 2 sacks. Thats a failure on Barry imo. For whatever reason, he didnt get sacks against a team that allows a lot of sacks. It is obvious that we dont have a pass rush but the Cards game was a painful reminder.
Old 12-09-2016, 01:34 AM   #113
Bucket
Playmaker

Fuller is 8 games a starter in the NFL. His hips are a bit stiff but I think that improves as you get more use to the speed of the NFL. He's been against some pretty damn good competition in the slot.

Joe BARRY just now started putting our #1 on the other teams #1 when they move him to the slot. Should of been doing it from the get go.
Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #114
Zerohero
Impact Rookie

I know i'm late to thread but i thought i would add one point. Was at game and there were a ton of Skins fans there. way more than it was the last time they came to Arizona.
Zerohero is offline   Reply With Quote