Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

https://twitter.com/HouseJudiciary/s...oh-my-225.html
Old 07-27-2019, 10:34 AM   #1744
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Impeachment is a terrible idea IMO. It's grandstanding to show their voter base how much they care, even though we all know it's going to be curb-stomped in the Senate. And the timing of it will be terrible, it will happen just before the election and Donald will use it as further proof to declare his innocence. I literally can't believe there are Dems who think this is a good idea. They really need to come together and focus on how to defeat him in 2020, because from what we know we aren't going up against him, we're also going up against a Russian campaign to influence Americans via social media. Hopefully with Assange arrested we won't have to deal with Wikileaks dumping hacked Dem emails to cover up any massive scandals that are going to occur.

And speaking of election security, can one of you righties explain to me why making sure our voting machines are secure is a partisan bill?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...Gcx?li=BBnb7Kz

You would think every American would be interested in making sure their vote is counted accurately, but for some reason Mitch thinks our shit is fine despite Russians attempting to hack every states' voting machines in 2016, and in one case (Illinois) actually being able to change voter data if they wanted to.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:43 PM   #1745
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Impeachment is a terrible idea IMO. It's grandstanding to show their voter base how much they care, even though we all know it's going to be curb-stomped in the Senate. And the timing of it will be terrible, it will happen just before the election and Donald will use it as further proof to declare his innocence. I literally can't believe there are Dems who think this is a good idea. They really need to come together and focus on how to defeat him in 2020, because from what we know we aren't going up against him, we're also going up against a Russian campaign to influence Americans via social media. Hopefully with Assange arrested we won't have to deal with Wikileaks dumping hacked Dem emails to cover up any massive scandals that are going to occur.

And speaking of election security, can one of you righties explain to me why making sure our voting machines are secure is a partisan bill?

You would think every American would be interested in making sure their vote is counted accurately, but for some reason Mitch thinks our shit is fine despite Russians attempting to hack every states' voting machines in 2016, and in one case (Illinois) actually being able to change voter data if they wanted to.
I agree, put the impeachment talks away and nail trump when he is out of Office and send him to prison .
Mitch has done as much to hurt this country as trump has ,in some ways even more. trump is just a buffoon ....Mitch hates Americans and America.

Last edited by Giantone; 07-27-2019 at 06:51 PM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 05:11 PM   #1746
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I agree, but the impeachment talks away and nail trump when he is out of Office and send him to prison .
Mitch has done to hurt this country as trump has ,in some ways even more. trump is just a buffoon ....Mitch hates Americans and America.
You sound insane

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 06:13 PM   #1747
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
I agree, but the impeachment talks away and nail trump when he is out of Office and send him to prison .
Mitch has done to hurt this country as trump has ,in some ways even more. trump is just a buffoon ....Mitch hates Americans and America.
Sad day when Mitch would rather work with Russians than Democrats.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:50 PM   #1748
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Sad day when Mitch would rather work with Russians than Democrats.
Exactly.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:52 PM   #1749
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You sound insane
.............and you a petulant child.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:11 PM   #1750
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:

I read the article, i dont know more than what is in it, but 3 things stand out per rhe article:
1) only 1 republican in the house voted for the bills, so the language likely favors dems instead of being a bipartisan effort to make an effective law
2) it says McConnel took $1000 donations from two impacted companies - in political cash thats like giving a $5 signing bonus to Trent Williams. It aint squat
3) the article actually claims the bills would have benefitted the companies that McConnell got the donations from.

Just sounds like a political hack job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:43 AM   #1751
MTK
\m/

During El Paso hospital visit, Trump compared his and O’Rourke’s crowd sizes at political rallies, video shows

this fucking guy
Old 08-09-2019, 05:24 PM   #1752
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Unreal. Most victims refused to see him. Probably because it is his big mouth that fired up the moron to land them in the hospital. I cannot wait until this sub human piece of hot turd is extinct.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:26 PM   #1753
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
I agree, put the impeachment talks away and nail trump when he is out of Office and send him to prison .

Mitch has done as much to hurt this country as trump has ,in some ways even more. trump is just a buffoon ....Mitch hates Americans and America.

Amen. Though i dont think he hates Americans as much as i think he is just a greedy piece of shit who is looking out for himself. What an ass clown.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 05:23 PM   #1754
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Speaking of trump's crowds..................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fac...080648107.html

Workers at a Royal Dutch Shell plant in Pennsylvania were forced to choose between attending a speech by Donald Trump or earning less than their coworkers who did.

Attendance was optional, but contract workers who chose not to stand in the crowd would not qualify for time-and-a-half pay when they arrived at work on Friday, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

Workers at the unfinished Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex had to arrive at 7am, scan their ID cards and stand for hours until the US president’s speech began.

“NO SCAN, NO PAY,” a supervisor for one of the contractors wrote to workers.

The contractor’s memo also banned yelling, protesting or “anything viewed as resistance” at Mr Trump’s speech, according to the newspaper.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:13 PM   #1755
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Speaking of trump's crowds..................

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fac...080648107.html

Workers at a Royal Dutch Shell plant in Pennsylvania were forced to choose between attending a speech by Donald Trump or earning less than their coworkers who did.

Attendance was optional, but contract workers who chose not to stand in the crowd would not qualify for time-and-a-half pay when they arrived at work on Friday, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

Workers at the unfinished Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex had to arrive at 7am, scan their ID cards and stand for hours until the US president’s speech began.

“NO SCAN, NO PAY,” a supervisor for one of the contractors wrote to workers.

The contractor’s memo also banned yelling, protesting or “anything viewed as resistance” at Mr Trump’s speech, according to the newspaper.
Let me jump the gun on the Republican response.

G1, that's fake news.