Mother Russia: Friend or Foe

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-23-2019, 12:11 PM   #16
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Mother Russia: Friend or Foe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
For anybody who wants to go down the rabbit hole in regards to Trump/Russia, I'd like to introduce you to a user on Reddit who is trying to paint the picture in regards to that relationship. His/her name is PoppinKREAM, and s/he's become popular on Reddit for writing detailed explanations involving all the connections where s/he sources articles for everything written.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitPoppinKreamSays/

Here's one of their latest posts detailing how Trump was still working with Russia in mid-2016 to build the Trump Tower in Moscow, months after Cohen claimed to end the venture:

https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/com...ecd/?context=3
This is a great read on the whole thing!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-rec...134727224.html

We know this, though Mueller has made not a single public comment since his appointment in May 2017. We know this, though the full, final report on the investigation, believed to be in its final stages, may never be made public. It's up to Attorney General William Barr.

We know this because Mueller has spoken loudly, if indirectly, in court — indictment by indictment, guilty plea by guilty plea. In doing so, he tracked an elaborate Russian operation that injected chaos into a U.S. presidential election and tried to help Trump win the White House. He followed a GOP campaign that embraced the Kremlin's help and championed stolen material to hurt a political foe. And ultimately, he revealed layers of lies, deception, self-enrichment and hubris that followed.

Woven through thousands of court papers, the special counsel has made his public report. This is what it says.

Should read the whole thing!

Advertisements
Old 11-07-2022, 12:04 PM   #17
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
For anybody who wants to go down the rabbit hole in regards to Trump/Russia, I'd like to introduce you to a user on Reddit who is trying to paint the picture in regards to that relationship. His/her name is PoppinKREAM, and s/he's become popular on Reddit for writing detailed explanations involving all the connections where s/he sources articles for everything written.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitPoppinKreamSays/

Here's one of their latest posts detailing how Trump was still working with Russia in mid-2016 to build the Trump Tower in Moscow, months after Cohen claimed to end the venture:

https://np.reddit.com/r/politics/com...ecd/?context=3
Reuters
Russia's Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections

https://news.yahoo.com/russias-prigo...115844580.html

LONDON (Reuters) -Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Monday he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue doing so in future, the first such admission from a figure implicated by Washington in efforts to influence American politics.

In comments posted by the press service of his Concord catering firm on Russia's Facebook equivalent VKontakte, Prigozhin said: "We have interfered (in U.S. elections), we are interfering and we will continue to interfere. Carefully, accurately, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do."

The remark by the close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin was posted on the eve of the U.S. midterm elections in response to a request for comment from a Russian news site.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:19 AM   #18
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I think this settles it:

https://twitter.com/maks_nafo_fella/...58072021921793

https://www.foxnews.com/world/air-fo...ot-intentional
Old 11-08-2022, 09:26 AM   #19
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Hit em' with the dick "on accident"! Nice. Fuck you Putin.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 08:50 AM   #20
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Reuters
Russia's Prigozhin admits interfering in U.S. elections

https://news.yahoo.com/russias-prigo...115844580.html

LONDON (Reuters) -Russian businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin said on Monday he had interfered in U.S. elections and would continue doing so in future, the first such admission from a figure implicated by Washington in efforts to influence American politics.

In comments posted by the press service of his Concord catering firm on Russia's Facebook equivalent VKontakte, Prigozhin said: "We have interfered (in U.S. elections), we are interfering and we will continue to interfere. Carefully, accurately, surgically and in our own way, as we know how to do."

The remark by the close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin was posted on the eve of the U.S. midterm elections in response to a request for comment from a Russian news site.

Well they better brush up on their interference skills as most of the nutjobs they would like in charge got their asses beat.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 06:19 AM   #21
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...15cd1839&ei=21

I hope it's true, but obviously it might be a while before we get confirmation.

What kind of fucked up country is Russia if the leader dies and they decide the most appropriate thing to do is use a body double because they're not prepared?

Could you imagine the uproar if Biden died in office and the EO was like "lets just keep using his body double until we figure out what to do." It would get leaked and everybody would go ballistic.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:21 AM   #22
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...15cd1839&ei=21

I hope it's true, but obviously it might be a while before we get confirmation.

What kind of fucked up country is Russia if the leader dies and they decide the most appropriate thing to do is use a body double because they're not prepared?

Could you imagine the uproar if Biden died in office and the EO was like "lets just keep using his body double until we figure out what to do." It would get leaked and everybody would go ballistic.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #23
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I am a big fan of body doubles. I use one every time my wife says she wants to "talk"
Old 11-02-2023, 10:52 AM   #24
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Was at a Halloween party this past weekend and had a couple of hard right wingers yelling about Biden. I said something to the effect of well it could be worse if trump comes back. The “conversation “ ended when they started bashing Ukraine. Fuckin people.
Old 11-02-2023, 11:44 PM   #25
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Was at a Halloween party this past weekend and had a couple of hard right wingers yelling about Biden. I said something to the effect of well it could be worse if trump comes back. The “conversation “ ended when they started bashing Ukraine. Fuckin people.
You should tell them that Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave if he heard a conservative defending Russia.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 04:38 AM   #26
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
You should tell them that Ronald Reagan would be rolling in his grave if he heard a conservative defending Russia.

Trumpers and conservatives are two different things. There is nothing you can tell a Trumper anyway. I really was shocked when they went there though.
Old 11-03-2023, 08:17 AM   #27
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Nothing like getting stuck talking politics at a party.

You should have told them, boy, you must be fun at parties, then walked off.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:43 AM   #28
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Nothing like getting stuck talking politics at a party.

You should have told them, boy, you must be fun at parties, then walked off.

I tried several times. The guy is married to my wife’s best friends daughter. The other guy is my wife’s best friends husband. Have met them both a million times. Why they decided a Halloween party was the best time to start in is beyond me. At one point they were literally both in my face and the one guy is going “oh orange guy bad” “you just hate trump”. I said it would appear you are much angrier than I am and laughed. They were going somewhere anyway so left shortly after and we all returned to music and drinks. But it was literally an episode of when Trumpers attack. Normally Id have brushed it off but when they started in on fuck Ukraine- my money is being spent on Ukraine and the election was stolen i lost my shit. I said what’s next Biden eats babies ? And said oh ok pal so you are now funding the war in Ukraine? I said you want your dollar back? Lol. Asked them if we should have stayed out of both world wars? Asked them at what point do we concern ourselves with Putin attacking sovereign countries… Europe? Do we wait till he goes into Alaska?
Old 11-03-2023, 02:21 PM   #29
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trumpers and conservatives are two different things. There is nothing you can tell a Trumper anyway. I really was shocked when they went there though.
Very much like all Democrats are leftist and Communist.

Last edited by Giantone; 11-04-2023 at 06:59 AM.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote