Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Medical/Recreational Marijuana thread

Parking Lot

Old 09-20-2019, 11:18 AM   #226
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Medical/Recreational Marijuana thread

The CBD oil didn't work for pain in my instance, it might of helped a very,very small amount on a couple of them. I have pain from lots of sources. Has anyone tried Kratom?
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-20-2019, 11:27 AM   #227
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
The CBD oil didn't work for pain in my instance, it might of helped a very,very small amount on a couple of them. I have pain from lots of sources. Has anyone tried Kratom?
Did you use full spectrum or an isolate? Did you try upping the dose?
Old 09-20-2019, 12:00 PM   #228
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Dr. MTK, would you consider adding a gravity bong hits to the prescription?

Also Buffalo, as a Doctor/Shaman myself, have you ever considered mushrooms?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #229
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I’d recommend a wake and bake with a fat J, gravity bongs for lunch, vape pen in the afternoon, and a blunt for a night cap. Repeat as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #230
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, after reading some of the conversations in this thread it explains many of the conversations in the Political threads.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:06 AM   #231
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Quote:
I doubled the dose and took it up to twice a day. Not sure what full spectrum or isolate means. I says CBD Tincture on the label and the brand is Medterra.
Old 09-21-2019, 09:10 AM   #232
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

I am not interested in hallucinating. I am trying to reduce pain so I can work more than the little I do. I have a small machine shop, I need to be somewhat coherent. There are tasks I do a trained monkey could do, others take skill and attention to detail.
Old 10-01-2019, 02:00 PM   #233
SunnySide
Playmaker

Tried a 40 mg edible ... too strong for me. The 20 mg betty's are perfect for me.

Bob - havent heard of Kratom until I read your post, looked it up, seems somewhat iffy. I honestly dont know a lot about the medical side of CBD, wish I did. I would perhaps try a different medium like a chewable? If you have full body aches then a patch probably isnt best.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:02 PM   #234
CrazyCanuck
Serenity Now

Quote:
I’d recommend a wake and bake with a fat J, gravity bongs for lunch, vape pen in the afternoon, and a blunt for a night cap. Repeat as needed.
This is the recommended dosage for all Redskin fans on Sundays.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #235
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCanuck View Post
This is the recommended dosage for all Redskin fans on Sundays.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:35 AM   #236
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
So the problem with CBD is it is considered a supplement and not regulated by the FDA it is like a multiday vitamin you really do not know what you are getting and taking the companies word at face value. I was reading an article in Outside magazine that mentioned testing showing doses could be way off of what is written on the packaging (once again much like supplements). Also CBD is more of an anti-inflammatory and less of a pain reducer. My suggestion is to go to a Doctor that is licensed to prescribed medical marijuana and work out the doses that would be right for you and they style of application as well.

Here is a good consumer report article in regards to CBD: https://www.consumerreports.org/cbd/...oid-addiction/
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 10:46 AM   #237
SunnySide
Playmaker

Local grower Curio with a hybrid called "Guice" .. think Im going with that this week
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:22 AM   #238
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

I bought a huge bag of Kratom capsules yesterday. It seems to work as I was talking to the store owner about the product a good handful of people bought it saying it helped their pain. It seems to work for my bad back lessening the pain quite a bit, but yesterday I wasn't doing much today will be the test.

I took some too late and it did interfere with my already bad sleeping. I guess there are different types. I got a sample of the ones that are supposed to relax you. The large bag I bought were the green ones. I should know if there are bad side effects as my blood pressure is closely monitored and I get blood tests every 3 months.

We shall see how it goes long term. As most know a lot of things a person can quickly build a tolerance to.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:34 AM   #239
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
So the problem with CBD is it is considered a supplement and not regulated by the FDA it is like a multiday vitamin you really do not know what you are getting and taking the companies word at face value. I was reading an article in Outside magazine that mentioned testing showing doses could be way off of what is written on the packaging (once again much like supplements). Also CBD is more of an anti-inflammatory and less of a pain reducer. My suggestion is to go to a Doctor that is licensed to prescribed medical marijuana and work out the doses that would be right for you and they style of application as well.

Here is a good consumer report article in regards to CBD: https://www.consumerreports.org/cbd/...oid-addiction/
Had a friend that stayed with me a decade ago back in California that had a medical card. It seemed to me watching him and trying it myself a couple times, by the time the pain level was down your ambition level went with it.
He experiment with all different kinds.
Old 08-18-2020, 12:42 PM   #240
SunnySide
Playmaker

-----------------------------------

Andrew Sadek (born November 22, 1993; believed to have died shortly after disappearing May 1, 2014), was a 20-year-old student at the North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS) in Wahpeton, North Dakota, United States. Following an arrest in 2013 for felony charges of selling marijuana that legally could have led to a long prison sentence,[1] he agreed to work as a confidential informant (CI) for a local multi-jurisdictional law enforcement task force in exchange for having the charges dropped. Under police supervision, he bought more marijuana from other dealers around the NDSCS campus.

He was last seen leaving his dorm early on the morning of May 1, 2014. Almost two months later, his body was found in the Red River north of Breckenridge, Minnesota, adjacent to Wahpeton, with a gunshot wound to the head.[2]

While his family believes that he was murdered, the police labeled the case as a suicide in belief that he had killed himself to escape his role as a CI. However, the backpack that was attached to his body was filled with rocks and the weapon that was used for his death was never found, nor was there a suicide note.[3] The case is one of several where young people working as CIs have died. At his mother's behest, the state investigated the police handling of his case but found no serious concerns, although the task force did make minor changes in its procedures afterwards.[3] His parents have filed a lawsuit over the case, and backed changes to state law that would reduce penalties for marijuana possession on campus and protect CIs, much like a similar statute in Florida passed after the 2008 murder of Rachel Hoffman. In 2017 those changes were made.[4]

A Northern Irish documentary about the case, The Dakota Entrapment Tapes, premiered in 2020.

-----------------------

Legalize it already.

It blows my mind that in Maryland I can mobile order and just drive up to my dispensary and get handed a bag full of edibles and oils and flower worth hundreds of dollars by the nicest most friendly customer service youve ever seen. Pre-covid you wait in their lounge and it was the nicest most swank lounge ever.

the dichotomy is incomprehensible.