When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #61
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
NO, yes JR is right(as always) about DACA.But why now,why do this now?These are not the criminals he was talking about during the campaign ,yes make Congress do their job.Don't blame Obama,he was trying to do the right thing with a Congress that turned down anything with his name on it and this is the result of Congress not doing the job they were elected to do.
If the people around trump have any sense at all they will find a way to fix this nightmare or the GOP is going to pay in a big way.I will add that I do believe that trump decided to play with this now becuase of the Mueller investigations.Yeah I think he is that big pf an ass.
To expand on your last point, I'll just go ahead and assume this is to distract us from some important news we probably need to be paying attention to, like the military trans ban is.

Matt, FYI all I'm saying is if Obama overstepped his boundaries to get shit passed, it might have worse ramifications down the road, especially with this current clown show. DACA was obviously intended to help the less fortunate, and I'm all for it. But this is just the latest step in Trump's anti-Obama legislation, I'm pretty sure the magic words are "Obama did this" and Trump gets gung ho about getting rid of it. And his fans eat this shit up. One of my coworkers thinks these kids aren't getting vetted before acceptance into the program (his reasoning is the gov't can't afford it or they don't care). It's comical. DREAMers are just the latest disadvantaged people getting the shaft.

Advertisements
Old 09-07-2017, 07:45 AM   #62
MTK
\m/

Here's hoping that Congress does the right thing. The effect on several state's economies would be significant if they start deporting them.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:50 AM   #63
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When it comes to immigration policy, dreamers seem like the ones a country would covet.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #64
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When it comes to immigration policy, dreamers seem like the ones a country would covet.
I'm pretty sure Trump's immigration policy is like the 40/40 club's door policy. You see SHS's latest comments? These DREAMers are taking other well deserving minorities jobs?!?! lol.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #65
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump jokes about the size of his hands for the second time in 2 weeks at hurricane relief event

Man, I will never forget when he referenced dick size at the debate. Lets admit, that was great.

He Gets Us
Old 09-14-2017, 06:38 PM   #66
MTK
\m/

Imagine if Obama was talking about this kind of shit? Fucking A
Old 09-17-2017, 11:02 PM   #67
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Imagine if Obama was talking about this kind of shit? Fucking A
Nah, Obama's too much of a pussy to talk about this. Trump's a real man.

Speaking of the best quote I've heard and one of my instant favs, I wish I could credit where I heard it from but I can't remember atm.

Paraphrasing here "the best thing Trump ever did was convince the working middle class that a guy with a gold apartment was one of them."
Old 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM   #68
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Big DT on twitter:

"I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!"

Rocket Man....lol gotta love it. And the golf gif that hit Clinton was hilarious. Of course the snowflakes screamed "violence against woman is not a joke" which made me laugh harder.

He Gets Us
Old 09-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #69
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Big DT on twitter:

"I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!"

Rocket Man....lol gotta love it. And the golf gif that hit Clinton was hilarious. Of course the snowflakes screamed "violence against woman is not a joke" which made me laugh harder.
I see your point yet it's the republicans screaming when a comedian takes a shot at the President or anyone for that matter and wants them fired.I think the snowflake is on the wrong foot.I mean "violence against women is as funny as a decapitated head of a president' ,both tasteless but thought of at the time to be funny.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:03 AM   #70
MTK
\m/

Still hard to accept we have a POTUS that tweets like a teenager.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:13 AM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Still hard to accept we have a POTUS that tweets like a teenager.

It's completely unacceptable. If Trump was born a North Korean ruler he would be the same exact unstable idiot and loving every minute of it.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:20 AM   #72
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Funny that Colbert had Spicey stealing the show...and then the snowflakes again can't take a joke and were crying on social media like a bunch of bitches.

So funny how sensitive everyone is...its amazing. Even when humor is brought in to lighten the general negative political atmosphere people still find ways to bitch. It's truely funny

He Gets Us
Old 09-18-2017, 11:27 AM   #73
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Funny that Colbert had Spicey stealing the show...and then the snowflakes again can't take a joke and were crying on social media like a bunch of bitches.

So funny how sensitive everyone is...its amazing. Even when humor is brought in to lighten the general negative political atmosphere people still find ways to bitch. It's truely funny
I agree,everyone needs to lighten up,everyone.

It's just sad that trump is president.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:15 PM   #74
MTK
\m/

Given how much of a nightmare Trump is I can't blame people for being a little sensitive.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:30 PM   #75
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

The nightmare has been the backstabbing of the Republican swamp dwellers. Liberal comedians have always gotten butthurt over every thing that offends there delicate sensibilities.

As for the tweeting, that will be the new norm just as press conferences were when network media become the main communication tool. We ought to be thankful he's not snapchatting though.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote