Winning

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-07-2019, 08:08 AM   #451
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Could not turn onto a station last night without it being talked about ,I honestly think chico's hate is blinding him.
post 448

Whats gonna be a terrible look for the Dems is if Justin Fairfax resigns because of forced sexual assault, while the other pieces of garbage stay in office. What does that tell the voters of Va?

This is identity politics and the me too movement eating themselves...and GOP is just sippin their tea...like, told ya so. The narratives are burning away

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-07-2019, 08:10 AM   #452
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm fine but it's obvious from your post's you are not.You say "you're not a trump supporter" yet you posts scream other wise.
not really, but continue on G1. Its all good

He Gets Us
Old 02-07-2019, 08:43 AM   #453
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...s7c?ocid=ientp

"After new document is revealed, Warren struggles with questions of identity"

Just wow...bigger liar than Hillary? Is that possible??

He Gets Us
Old 02-07-2019, 08:59 AM   #454
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
post 448

Whats gonna be a terrible look for the Dems is if Justin Fairfax resigns because of forced sexual assault, while the other pieces of garbage stay in office. What does that tell the voters of Va?

This is identity politics and the me too movement eating themselves...and GOP is just sippin their tea...like, told ya so. The narratives are burning away
The same message the republicans sent with Brett Kavenaugh and Steve King
Old 02-07-2019, 09:13 AM   #455
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
The same message the republicans sent with Brett Kavenaugh and Steve King
FBI cleared Big Kavy...but yeah, fuck the facts. LOL...funny how the Washington Post would run an uncorroborated story with Big Kavy..but with Justin Fairfax refuse to run it. Why?

And fuck Steve King...GOP stripped him all committees seats. There was a move for him to be censured, but Dems killed it.

He Gets Us
Old 02-07-2019, 02:56 PM   #456
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
FBI cleared Big Kavy...but yeah, fuck the facts. LOL...funny how the Washington Post would run an uncorroborated story with Big Kavy..but with Justin Fairfax refuse to run it. Why?

And fuck Steve King...GOP stripped him all committees seats. There was a move for him to be censured, but Dems killed it.

Old 02-07-2019, 03:10 PM   #457
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Just taking a step back from this whole thing in VA, Trump needs to shut his fucking fat mouth on this subject. This is the most glass house situation ever for him.
Old 02-07-2019, 04:09 PM   #458
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The difference between Kavy is he is being nominated to a lifetime post in the highest court of the land, if you can't tell the difference between that and a lieutenant governor I can't help you Chico.

And literally there's nothing else to go on besides a woman saying it was assault and Fairfax saying it's consensual, of course I can see why the WaPo didn't do anything with it initially.

And I literally told you my bias was preventing me from saying fuck Northam, yet you still ride my ass like I'm blinded. Do you know what impact Northam has had on my life? He just made a deal with Transurban to get the clusterfuck at I-95 and the Occoquan River fixed, which has literally been the bane of my commute no matter the hour of the day, for the last 12 years.

And if we're going to judge positions of power off their past deeds, why does Trump get a pass for his history? Acknowledge your own fucking bias Chico. I guess that throbbing economy excuses all his misdeeds.

And finally, why is it when it's Kavy, or any other Republican politician accused of something heinous you have their back, saying their accusers are biased, or lying, but when it's a Dem it's guilty as fuck?
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 04:43 PM   #459
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
post 448

Chico don't watch the news tonight in VA!

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/virgi...181121787.html

Virginia state Sen. Tommy Norment was once the managing editor of a yearbook chock-full of racial slurs and images depicting blackface, according to a report by The Virginian-Pilot.

Norment, the Republican majority leader of the state Senate, oversaw the Virginia Military Institute’s yearbook in 1968, the news outlet reports. In that yearbook, students appear dressed in blackface in several photos, and racial slurs are used regularly. In one instance, a student from Bangkok, Thailand, is called a “Jap” and a “Chink.” A caption under another unidentified man’s photo reads: “He was known as the ‘Barracks Jew’ having his fingers in the finances of the entire Corps.”
Old 02-09-2019, 11:29 AM   #460
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Ayye Chico saw this and immediately thought of you:

Old 02-15-2019, 08:30 AM   #461
Giantone
Gamebreaker

So trump lost his Wall in Congress and now he will open a "Pandora"s Box calling the wall a "National Emergency".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president...231644387.html

Politics
President Trump's National Emergency Is a Ploy to Avoid Admitting Defeat on the Wall
Time Brian Bennett,Time 14 hours ago

Mexico refused to pay for it. Congress wouldn’t shell out, either. So President Donald Trump capped a two-month battle over his border wall by deciding to go it alone.

The White House announced Thursday that Trump would sign a spending bill to avoid a second government shutdown over his signature campaign promise, then declare a national emergency in a bid to construct the wall.

“President Trump will sign the government funding bill, and as he has stated before, he will also take other executive action—including a national emergency—to ensure we stop the national security and humanitarian crisis at the border,” said Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary.

The unprecedented move allows Trump to signal to supporters that he’s still fighting to deliver the wall, while also sidestepping a second politically damaging shutdown just weeks after a standoff that shuttered the government for 35 days, cost the economy some $11 billion and briefly dented the President’s approval ratings. But the risky maneuver opens a Pandora’s box of future challenges, both in the courts and in Congress. And Republicans fear it raises the prospect of a future Democratic President wielding national emergencies as a tool to bypass Congress on liberal political priorities like climate change and gun restrictions.

“The precedent that the President is setting here is something that should be met with great unease and dismay by the Republicans,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters after the White House announcement, during which she bashed Trump for mounting an “an end run” around Congress’s power of the purse.

Pelosi’s comments came exactly a year after the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., which killed 17 students and staff. And the Speaker used the grim anniversary to make explicit her threat. A “Democratic President can declare emergencies as well,” Pelosi said. “If the President can declare an emergency on something that he has created as an emergency, an illusion that he wants to convey, just think of what a President with different values can present to the American people.”
Old 02-15-2019, 09:10 AM   #462
MTK
\m/

I think we need to define the word emergency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2019, 11:23 AM   #463
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I think we need to define the word emergency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully agree. To me it's not an emergence becuase a political party lost the majority.

I won't say this often but Pelosi is right! . If this is an "emergency" then when(not if) the next Democratic President comes along and screams about gun related violence being a National emergency then the republicans and NRA better shut the hell up.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:05 PM   #464
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The best part of his emergency declaration speech is the "I didn't need to do this" part. That's gonna be quote #1A in every lawsuit saying an emergency declaration was unnecessary because it's not an emergency.
Old 02-15-2019, 05:26 PM   #465
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
The best part of his emergency declaration speech is the "I didn't need to do this" part. That's gonna be quote #1A in every lawsuit saying an emergency declaration was unnecessary because it's not an emergency.
He is just too stupid to know when to STFU!