Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Zach Brown's crying

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-13-2018, 09:01 PM   #1
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Zach Brown's crying

Brown #53 is yet another disgruntled player complaining saying he wants to be elsewhere next season.....He signed a 3 year deal in the offseason and has 2 years remaining on his deal....should the Redskins simply release him or trade him for another player or/and draft pick ?

Last edited by REDSKINS4ever; 12-13-2018 at 09:23 PM.
REDSKINS4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-13-2018, 09:23 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Zach Brown's crying

If you're gonna put an enticing title like that on a post at least back it up with a link. Wanted to know whether this was something new or if this was about his bitching from being benched from a couple days ago.

The obvious answer is he's gonna be gone. Obviously he's not thrilled about being benched, and knows the scapegoat of him not practicing during the week is weak AF when they just don't want to say he was benched for performance reasons.

Also in order to trade someone they need to have value. A benched linebacker with 2 years left on his deal that was benched for crappy performance is not going to have much value.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:26 PM   #3
REDSKINS4ever
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
If you're gonna put an enticing title like that on a post at least back it up with a link. Wanted to know whether this was something new or if this was about his bitching from being benched from a couple days ago.

The obvious answer is he's gonna be gone. Obviously he's not thrilled about being benched, and knows the scapegoat of him not practicing during the week is weak AF when they just don't want to say he was benched for performance reasons.

Also in order to trade someone they need to have value. A benched linebacker with 2 years left on his deal that was benched for crappy performance is not going to have much value.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...s-after-season

I'm sorry.....this has been in the sports news for the past day....and I just assumed Redskins fans knew of it..
Old 12-13-2018, 11:44 PM   #4
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Brown, Foster and Norman gots to go, maybe even DJ. Too much talking and not enough production, if Reuben Foster is cleared and stays clean, he would be an upgrade over both of them.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:03 AM   #5
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Brown, Foster and Norman gots to go, maybe even DJ. Too much talking and not enough production, if Reuben Foster is cleared and stays clean, he would be an upgrade over both of them.
Well we better have something like 44 draft picks and one hell of a free agency if we're going to cut every body...

I mean I get the frustration at people who talked too much, but IMO when it's that many people it reflects badly on the coaching staff.

Zach Brown is one of the better ILB in the league, and he improved his coverage skills this season. I like Foster quite a lot despite his lack of speed (as a player). Norman is having a solid season. And we all know what DJ can do.

Now, they all had some off games this year, as did every body on this roster... which, again, reflects badly on the coaches.

Let's not get rid of all the talent because of a derailing season. I'm all for the fresh start. Find a new HC, maybe a new GM, have a good offseason and see what this roster can do with less injuries, better coaching and full motivation!
Old 12-14-2018, 07:56 AM   #6
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Totally agree. All those crybabies need to go. This team still has a shot a the playoffs and these bums are crying, gimme a break. This team need an attitude change and get rid of the chronic complainers and injured. They aren't helping so bring in players who will.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:04 AM   #7
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Well we better have something like 44 draft picks and one hell of a free agency if we're going to cut every body...

I mean I get the frustration at people who talked too much, but IMO when it's that many people it reflects badly on the coaching staff.

Zach Brown is one of the better ILB in the league, and he improved his coverage skills this season. I like Foster quite a lot despite his lack of speed (as a player). Norman is having a solid season. And we all know what DJ can do.

Now, they all had some off games this year, as did every body on this roster... which, again, reflects badly on the coaches.

Let's not get rid of all the talent because of a derailing season. I'm all for the fresh start. Find a new HC, maybe a new GM, have a good offseason and see what this roster can do with less injuries, better coaching and full motivation!
Given our lack of cap space moving forward, even assuming we dont resign P.Smith and J.Crowder, if we have a new GM, HC, DC and OC then they are likely going to want to blow the whole thing up and eat the cap hit in one year..... all of the top contracts, besides TW maybe, will be in jeopardy
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:11 AM   #8
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundDorf View Post
Given our lack of cap space moving forward, even assuming we dont resign P.Smith and J.Crowder, if we have a new GM, HC, DC and OC then they are likely going to want to blow the whole thing up and eat the cap hit in one year..... all of the top contracts, besides TW maybe, will be in jeopardy
Haven't study next year's cap situation yet, but I'm not sure a new staff would want to do that.
I think Jay needs to go because of his inability to coach, get the guys ready, and do any kind of in games adjustments.
But, take away the QB mess and I don't think the roster choices in the recent past have been bad.

We're building up from the trenches and with a good offseason I think a capable coaching staff could come in and have good results quite quickly.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:23 AM   #9
MTK
\m/

Too many soft MF'ers on this team. Upset about your playing time? Talk to your coach. Better yet man up, ball out, and make yourself irreplaceable.
Old 12-14-2018, 08:46 AM   #10
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post

Frenchy I know what you are saying, the problem is this guys sound like they don’t want to be here. This is Foster’s second incident, Brown hasn’t been the player he was last year, Norman is overpaid and DJ has diarrhea of the mouth. Maybe a new coaching regime can help?

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:47 AM   #11
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Too many soft MF'ers on this team. Upset about your playing time? Talk to your coach. Better yet man up, ball out, and make yourself irreplaceable.
Rod Marrinelli makes his defenders earn the privilege of playing every week of practice. He has first rounders at or near the top of the depth chart watching games from the sideline. No effort=no play

If they are not working hard at practice and the guy behind them is balling out at practice, the guy behind them gets the Sunday snaps.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:50 AM   #12
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Agree. Unfortunately I am starting to think the team's soft nature is reflective of the tone their head coach sets. Club Jay is a real phenomenon.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #13
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

I don't even care anymore. This team blows. Like I said I'm already looking at 2019.
Old 12-14-2018, 09:07 AM   #14
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Frenchy I know what you are saying, the problem is this guys sound like they don’t want to be here. This is Foster’s second incident, Brown hasn’t been the player he was last year, Norman is overpaid and DJ has diarrhea of the mouth. Maybe a new coaching regime can help?
I agree and this is exactly why I hope we can get a new coach who the players want to play for and who can get them in line and fired up!

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2018, 10:02 AM   #15
sevier2
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Rod Marrinelli makes his defenders earn the privilege of playing every week of practice. He has first rounders at or near the top of the depth chart watching games from the sideline. No effort=no play

If they are not working hard at practice and the guy behind them is balling out at practice, the guy behind them gets the Sunday snaps.
Cool story bro.