Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Around the NFL: Training Camp edition

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-17-2016, 06:05 PM   #61
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Around the NFL: Training Camp edition

Ignoring the Cowboys part of this story, I will be interested to see how the data collected is used going forward:
NFL using chip-equipped footballs in preseason to improve game | The Star-Telegram

Quote:
... The league is already using the Next Gen Stats platform to capture real time location data, speed and acceleration for every player, every play on every square inch of the field. Sensors throughout the stadium track tags placed on players' shoulder pads, charting individual movements within inches.
Seems like if the ball and a player's shoulders can be tracked within inches, then ball placement questions ought to fall away very quickly.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-17-2016, 09:34 PM   #62
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Yup. I will admit I'm slightly curious about why, because I always felt RG3 had his shit together off the field. Either way bet his soon to be ex-wife will get a nice settlement out of this. Maybe she's unhappy with his fall from grace.
Far from it. His marriage began and ended with questions of his personal character, and fidelity. He was allegedly sending shirtless pics of himself and his other areas on the day of his wedding to a hooters waitress who has since gone on record and given her side of the story. RG3 was as drama filled as anyone could be but yet like time and time again we totally looked the other way because of his one-time god given athletic gifts.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:16 AM   #63
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Far from it. His marriage began and ended with questions of his personal character, and fidelity. He was allegedly sending shirtless pics of himself and his other areas on the day of his wedding to a hooters waitress who has since gone on record and given her side of the story. RG3 was as drama filled as anyone could be but yet like time and time again we totally looked the other way because of his one-time god given athletic gifts.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1403327

Forgot about that. Plus he FILED for divorce; he is not divorce and he is already dating someone. Guy is weak man.

RGIII has narcissism.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #64
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
RG3 sends racy text to Hooters girl on wedding day: report - NY Daily News

Forgot about that. Plus he FILED for divorce; he is not divorce and he is already dating someone. Guy is weak man.

RGIII has narcissism.
the façade has worn away...the fans here wanted so much for this dude to be "that guy", the example of what a championship and high character athlete should epitomize. Russell Wilson with a cannon.

Come to find out, he was that cornball.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 02:06 PM   #65
rickmmrr
Special Teams

Quote:
There are not very many athletes who invite more drama into their life's then RG3. So glad it's the brown's problem and not ours. I saw a photo of the house he had for sale in the DC area. He had a big sign on his wall that read "Family First" or something to that effect. Is it just me or is he looking more and more like a total tool with every passing day?
rickmmrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 03:07 PM   #66
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Yeah, if any of this article is accurate, RGIII isn't the "character" person he's made himself out to be. RG3 sliding up into instagram hoes DMs

Robert Griffin III's Wife Blindsided By Divorce and Destroyed Over New GF | TMZ.com

Say what you want about TMZ, they normally hit the nail on the head when it comes to stories.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #67
MTK
\m/

Once again another God freak ends up being a giant hypocrite.
Old 08-18-2016, 03:59 PM   #68
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmmrr View Post
There are not very many athletes who invite more drama into their life's then RG3. So glad it's the brown's problem and not ours. I saw a photo of the house he had for sale in the DC area. He had a big sign on his wall that read "Family First" or something to that effect. Is it just me or is he looking more and more like a total tool with every passing day?
Your right and Im waiting now for RG3 to blame others about this latest thing, that's how folks like him roll. Its not him, its someone else fault.

I feel terrible for his daughter. And I wonder if his holier than thou father will say about this?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 04:27 PM   #69
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Marriage isn't easy.
no it's not and anyone that is or has been knows that it is hard to judge griff for this.. We don't know what led to it.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:41 PM   #70
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Your right and Im waiting now for RG3 to blame others about this latest thing, that's how folks like him roll. Its not him, its someone else fault.

I feel terrible for his daughter. And I wonder if his holier than thou father will say about this?

Maybe they can blame Mike Shanahan .
Old 08-18-2016, 08:11 PM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
no it's not and anyone that is or has been knows that it is hard to judge griff for this.. We don't know what led to it.

Seriously. Its a divorce. Its 2016. He might be a man whore scum but he might also just be divorced. Im not even reading any articles written by anybody who was never there in his home. Who the hell knows what she was like?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 08:12 PM   #72
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Once again another God freak ends up being a giant hypocrite.

Lol. Eff them and the God horse they rode in on.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:12 PM   #73
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
This is a great quote. Any number of things could have ruined their marriage. In my experience, and at one point i was pursuing a degree in Christian Counseling after i had completed my associate's degree, the most common reasons for divorce in new marriages (RG3 had only been married 3 years) is financial problems and lack of physical intimacy.

They obviously didn't have to worry about finances, so i wonder if maybe one or both of them had intimacy issues. He was, after all, looking elsewhere on the VERY DAY of his wedding. While that is for sure scumbag behavior, it is interesting to say the least how such a very young couple could just implode like that...
Old 08-18-2016, 09:14 PM   #74
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This is a great quote. Any number of things could have ruined their marriage. In my experience, and at one point i was pursuing a degree in Christian Counseling after i had completed my associate's degree, the most common reasons for divorce in new marriages (RG3 had only been married 3 years) is financial problems and lack of physical intimacy.

They obviously didn't have to worry about finances, so i wonder if maybe one or both of them had intimacy issues. He was, after all, looking elsewhere on the VERY DAY of his wedding. While that is for sure scumbag behavior, it is interesting to say the least how such a very young couple could just implode like that...
Social media has a huge impact as well. Not to mention some women aren't really into their men after the newborn is here. Maybe griff knew she wasn't into him anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2016, 09:32 PM   #75
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Social media has a huge impact as well. Not to mention some women aren't really into their men after the newborn is here. Maybe griff knew she wasn't into him anymore

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Perhaps she convinced him to have a baby in thinking that it would make him stay.