Skins @ Browns PS WK 1

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 08-09-2019, 01:37 PM   #1
SCRedskinsFan
Impact Rookie

Re: Skins @ Browns PS WK 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Haskins has the raw talent and seemingly the smarts to be a really good quarterback. The problem for him is the same problem many other Redskins have faced and will face. Do they get coached up? No. Do they get talent around them? No. I wonder if poor Dwayne realizes what kind of a dumpster fire organization he took a job with?
I don’t comment much here but read all. For over 10 years now. So I‘m well aware of the limits of the Redskins organization. But reading your comment, this one and others, I do wonder why in the world you hang around to punish yourself the way you seem to. Your comment is truly worthless and contributes exactly zero to the discussion.

On the other hand it will count to get your comment count up to 20,000 some day. Yeah!!!
SCRedskinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Skins @ Browns PS WK 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRedskinsFan View Post
I don’t comment much here but read all. For over 10 years now. So I‘m well aware of the limits of the Redskins organization. But reading your comment, this one and others, I do wonder why in the world you hang around to punish yourself the way you seem to. Your comment is truly worthless and contributes exactly zero to the discussion.

On the other hand it will count to get your comment count up to 20,000 some day. Yeah!!!

Lmao. Yes im all about comment counts. I sometimes go weeks without posting and you should know that. I suppose I could pick a different team but that is asinine. I suppose I could just be a cheerleader no matter how much losing and dysfunction this organization puts us all through but that is also asinine. You know what is equally asinine? You chiming in just to make things personal. What isn’t asinine is me voicing my opinion on the ineptitude of this team. So chill. Im talking about football. I could care less about anyones opinions on the redskins. Just hate when people get rude. Well there was all that posting about Trent Williams being terrible - for someone who reads everything im not sure how u missed that one. Your barking up the wrong tree guy. I make plenty of positive posts. If you are happy with the state of affairs in all things Redskins world than cheers.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote