Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Which Undrafted Free Agents should we try to sign?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Which Undrafted Free Agents should we try to sign?

Here are some that I think might be able to help us:

RB - Mario Fannin. He's 5'10" 238 out of Auburn. He ran a 4.38 forty at the NFL Combine. This is a player who caught a lot of passes out of the backfield and is a willing blocker with size. Possible third down back.

WR - I hope the Redskins keep bringing in WR prospects until we get the guys we want and need. So, let's go for Armon Binns who is big at 6'3" 209 out of Cinn. He has good hands and was productive in college. Also, Dane Sanzenbacher out of Ohio State. He's big enough to play in the slot, not fast but one of the quickest WR's at the Combine, and he catches everything thrown to him.

OL - Jarriel King, OT out of SC. He's big and fast but he has had medical problems (irregular heart beat). If he's healthy enough to play, then he's worth a look as a developmental player.

OLB - When the Skins' scouts were stranded in Lincoln, Nebraska (I assume they were stranded there for a few days) they must have noticed Pierre Allen. He has good size and is athletic enough to look at as a 3-4 OLB. He was productive in college.

ILB - Scott Lutrus, 6'2" 240 out of UConn. Big enough, fast enough, tough enough but coverage skills are suspect. Worth a look, IMO.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote