When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-20-2018, 07:09 PM   #1321
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
So we throw away an arms deal with one of our strongest governmental allies that has over the past year seen several substantive reforms, including women driving, and drive the saudi rulers back towards fundamental islam, thats the right next step?

World war 1 started because an archbishop was murdered in sarajevo

World war 2 started when germany felt russia had pledged non aggression

Lets combine the 2 and overreact to a brutal murder and pull away from irans biggest adversary and see if we cant remix a new way to blow up the mideast.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-20-2018, 07:11 PM   #1322
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Both of you are wack motherfuckers. You need your own forum dedicated to you two verbally sucking each other off.

We know Kashoggi's story by now, he was a Saudi citizen who moved to the US after SA silenced him for speaking up against them. Only people saying he was a US citizen are ill-informed.

Do you know why this is important? 15 of 19. That's the number of 9/11 hijackers from Saudi Arabia. How many repercussions did SA face for their support of Al-Qaeda again? We literally went to 2 unnecessary wars because of those attacks. Meanwhile they faced NO GODDAMN PUNISHMENT for their roles because we need them. 3000 Americans dead and their families are told the country most responsible can't be held accountable.

The US stepping back on this reaffirms that Saudi Arabia can enter a foreign country and brutally murder anyone and will face no repercussions from the one nation that can actually hold them accountable. It tells them they have the freedom to do whatever they want because of our reliance on them.

But once again, money is more important than human life. But who's kidding who here, even if the US as a country didn't have a fantastic business relationship with SA Trump certainly does so he would never do anything to rock that boat.
I totally should s10 this with a “too long, didn’t read” but I simply can’t turn away. Mooby I can’t quit you damn it!

Mooby, we’ve been working with SA for a longtime. And no trump business deals aren’t pulling the strings. Come’on man.

But I’m really surprised this was the one thing that finally caused you go off when it comes to recent Middle East events.

Let’s see: isis, genocide, American beheadings, countless garbage Muslims doing countless garbage things, Sharia law, state sponsors of terror doing terrorists things, attacks on this country and inspired attacks in this country, horrific European attacks, etc.

But this was the thing that set you off?
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:51 PM   #1323
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
Second thought...maybe we could or put some type of benchmarks for the Saudies to meet before allowing the deal.

One thing we aren’t talking about, with the SA admission, the United States is in a position of power & leverage...and has some political capital in its dealings with the Saudis. This is a bad look for them...
Old 10-20-2018, 09:13 PM   #1324
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Obama deflections??? I am disappointed , i guess the cult is running out of "alternative facts".
Old 10-20-2018, 09:23 PM   #1325
Giantone
Gamebreaker

I'm sure putin is only kidding..............,I mean he and trump are buddies!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-hai...020820083.html

World
Putin Hails Sunset of U.S. Global Domination Due To Mounting 'Mistakes'
HuffPost Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost Thu, Oct 18 10:08 PM EDT

Russian President Vladimir Putin gloated Thursday about what he sees as the end of the United States’ world dominance due to growing “mistakes.”

Putin also claimed America holds “some responsibility” for the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi because the Saudi journalist was living in the U.S., he said in annual foreign policy speech, according to the Financial Times. He did not elaborate. Khashoggi has not been seen since he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. Turkish officials say he was murdered and dismembered by orders of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

“In this regard, the U.S. has a certain responsibility. If someone knows what happens and there was a murder, I hope some evidence is provided. And dependent on that, we will make some decisions,” Putin added in his remarks in the Black Sea resort of Sochi. He said there was currently no reason to “harm our relations with Saudi Arabia.”

As for the U.S., he said that “empires often think they can make some little mistakes ... because they’re so powerful. But when the number of these mistakes keeps growing, it reaches a level they cannot sustain.”

He added: “A country can get the sense from impunity that you can do anything. This is the result of the monopoly from a unipolar world ... . Luckily this monopoly is disappearing. It’s almost done.”
Old 10-21-2018, 12:40 PM   #1326
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
More conspiracy theories huh? So another case of business deals where trump is pulling all the strings? Just like the Supreme Court where the outgoing court justice son had this business deal with trump who pulled the strings...you guys are amazing.

The broad stroke of “just an American citizen “ and throwing in a Mexican hypothetical....you really have no clue what’s going on and your just nodding your head to the propaganda being spewed.

Shit, lets just get to the end of the narrative you want, trump had this guy killed.

How much coincidence has to exist around the same guy before you start to think it may not be coincidence? Holy effing obliviousness.
And no the outcome im pointing to is not trump had this guy killed, but classic rightist move to try and stretch the narrative to such extremes that it all seems crazy. What im getting at is that as long as you are somehow making his wallet fatter he will do his best to ignore the fact that you just killed that guy. And stop the shit about canceling summits like either side really cares C Red. As if that shows that he is against killing American citizens and than acting like “who me”?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:53 PM   #1327
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Trump is responsible. He encouraged the saudis to do this so that america would pull out from saudi thus allowing Putin to take over leadership of the middle east. At the same time the koreas are reopening shared railways in order for chinese troops to take over south korea. And trump is giving offensive weapons to ukraine so that russia will have justification to take over ukraine and estonia.

Thus trump will ensure russian domination of the world forever and putin will buy a trump hotel in exchange.

Can't believe you dont understand that chico.

Like Mooby said fuck off with your sarcastic response. For fuck sake he agreed that there was a fucking rogue murderer responsible! He said it! I heard it! It is not fake news! He is clearly clearly doing everything in his power to downplay what the Saudis did! If this were Obamas response to the same thing you nutjob conservative right wing uber patriots would be shouting MUSLIM PRESIDENT from the high heavens! Just for once admit that his response and actions to this murder was soft. If it were a Mexican gang member it would be WW3. But the fuckin Saudi investor who is currying favor by staying at his property and buying more weapons from us than anyone in the world gets the benefit of the doubt when there is no fucking doubt! Remove heads from asses guys. Please. For fucks sake. Wake the fuck up. It’s ok to admit you were wrong. Promise nobody is going to make you eat crow.
Old 10-21-2018, 01:41 PM   #1328
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Like Mooby said fuck off with your sarcastic response. For fuck sake he agreed that there was a fucking rogue murderer responsible! He said it! I heard it! It is not fake news! He is clearly clearly doing everything in his power to downplay what the Saudis did! If this were Obamas response to the same thing you nutjob conservative right wing uber patriots would be shouting MUSLIM PRESIDENT from the high heavens! Just for once admit that his response and actions to this murder was soft. If it were a Mexican gang member it would be WW3. But the fuckin Saudi investor who is currying favor by staying at his property and buying more weapons from us than anyone in the world gets the benefit of the doubt when there is no fucking doubt! Remove heads from asses guys. Please. For fucks sake. Wake the fuck up. It’s ok to admit you were wrong. Promise nobody is going to make you eat crow.
Trump stated let’s wait for an investigation and that it could have been rogue killers, and that he didn’t know.

This is the official response from the Obama adminstration when multiple us citizens were killed in Benghazi. Susan rice got on all the Sunday morning shows and blamed it on a YouTube video:

Old 10-21-2018, 04:15 PM   #1329
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Benghazi benghazi emails benghazi the wall mexican rapists benghazi.
Gotcha
Old 10-21-2018, 07:04 PM   #1330
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Trump stated let’s wait for an investigation and that it could have been rogue killers, and that he didn’t know.

This is the official response from the Obama adminstration when multiple us citizens were killed in Benghazi. Susan rice got on all the Sunday morning shows and blamed it on a YouTube video:
AHHHHH , Chico and his Obama deflections , when is doubt of what to say.
Old 10-21-2018, 07:45 PM   #1331
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
AHHHHH , Chico and his Obama deflections , when is doubt of what to say.
The recent history on the geo political mess which is the Middle East matters g1. Don’t worry, tomorrow I got another post for the thread which will sum up the faux outrage from the left over this Saudi event. I’m gonna celebrate tonight though
Old 10-21-2018, 09:27 PM   #1332
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The recent history on the geo political mess which is the Middle East matters g1. Don’t worry, tomorrow I got another post for the thread which will sum up the faux outrage from the left over this Saudi event.

Oh I am sure you do, I'm sure you will make something fit your made up BS narrative . The Skins played well ,congratulations.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:39 PM   #1333
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

When Redskins win, all political posts should be blocked.

Man, at the end of the day, we're mostly getting screwed on both sides, regardless of what side you fall on.

Band of brothers and sisters.

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 10-22-2018 at 12:52 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 01:56 PM   #1334
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

To be up front I am not blaming this on one side over the other. We did this to ourselves

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.5a70a5e206b4

This political climate ....
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 04:42 PM   #1335
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
To be up front I am not blaming this on one side over the other. We did this to ourselves

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.5a70a5e206b4

This political climate ....
Hopefully all of us here agree that the sender or senders of these bombs should be caught and punished to the fullest extent possible. Politicians, while overall idiots, are a fundamental part of our US democracy, and individual violence against any of them should not be tolerated.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote