Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Impressions on the East, how do you feel about our Rivals?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2022, 10:11 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Impressions on the East, how do you feel about our Rivals?

When looking at the NFC East going into the new year, I gotta lotta questions. I can’t remember a time where things are more murky…new staff in New York, QB questions, players coming and going, and how do we fit?

I can make arguments on 3 teams winning the division (sorry Giants)

I’ll say this, the Cowboys should be favorite, but man they lost talent with Connor Williams, Amari Cooper, Cedrick Wilson, and Randy Gregory all big contributors gone. Daks numbers with cooper on the field and off are stunning…it’s gonna be a big change in the passing game. Notorious Dick Gobbler Zeke Elliot looked done last year. Defense was surprisingly strong last year, can they repeat that performance?

Eagles..it allll start with Jalan Hurts, I’m sorry but that performance in the playoffs was one of the most embarrassing I’ve seen. He must play better. They have a great Oline, 2 stout corners, and some pass catching talent. But this is my thing, they have 2 very talented guys who seem to be injured a lot, AJ Brown and Miles Sanders. It’s make or break for both Sanders and Hurts imo this year. I see their defense kinda like ours, middle of the road but lean towards playing better this coming year, especially with adding a pass rusher like Reddick.

What y’all thinking?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote