Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

What will Wednesday be like?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 03-02-2004, 12:49 PM   #16
backrow
The Starter

2 or 3 Jets!

I say LDS has 2 or 3 jets at the ready this year. This is where he excels. I don't miss the draft at all. I tune in just like everyone else! I'm not spending my picks. I just enjoy the way the draft unfolds. The Redskins may or may not end up with more than 2 draft picks. But HOF Coach Gibbs will put out a very agressive team this year with or without a lot of draft picks!

Advertisements
Old 03-02-2004, 12:50 PM   #17
BossHog

We have a reputation for outbidding ourselves.
BossHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:48 PM   #18
sportscurmudgeon
Playmaker

Matty:

There are no "flight numbers" because this is a privately owned plane and not a scheduled airline.

Flight plans are filed with the tail number of the aircraft and the make and model of the plane; that is sort of like its permanent license plate. The registrations for planes that list ownership - past and current - are also public domain information if someone wants to go look for it.

So if you find out that the tail number for Redskins One is "ABC-123" then all you have to search for is the filed flight plan for "ABC-123". You don't need the FBI and the CIA working overtime here...

Before you ask, yes, I used to fly small aircraft. I haven't done that for a while now.
sportscurmudgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:22 PM   #19
Redskins8588
Playmaker

Yeah Lenny P. gives Snyder alot of heat but atleast Snyder is trying to get winning team. There are 8 teams in the NFL that are under the cap by atleast $14million and there owners do nothing. I agree that Snyder does go crazy this time of year, but he does give us HOPE every season that this could be the year. As for me I like the feeling that the owner of my favorite team is not affraid to make mistakes, but also that after this week the HOPE for a better season is renewed again.
Redskins8588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:25 PM   #20
Sheriff Gonna Getcha
Franchise Player

Anybody got the tail number of Redskins One?
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:29 PM   #21
azskinsfan2
Special Teams

Talking

At least it sounds like Danny is only going after players to fill positions that we need (please no Sapp). With giving up our number to for Portis we don't have much choice in the draft, even if we trade down we'll only get one extra pick probably so we have to get what we want in FA. At least we locked up Brunnell before Garcia got dumped by San Fran. I'd rather have Brunnell any day.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:41 PM   #22
Ghost
Special Teams

Tracking Snyder's jet via the FAA ... you guys are hilarious. Has anyone actually looked into this?
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 10:12 PM   #23
hkh
Camp Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven
Ultimately, I'd like to see Antoine Winfield replace Champ. With him, Smoot, and possibly Sean Taylor at free safety, that's a hell of a secondary, with the only weak link being Matt 'Bozo' Bowen.
My thoughts exactly! Winfield is very good and Taylor is amazing. I'm sure that Gregg Williams knows all about Winfield. What's more, Winfield is 27 so they'll be a good unit for years to come.
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 11:13 PM   #24
joecrisp
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Tracking Snyder's jet via the FAA ... you guys are hilarious. Has anyone actually looked into this?
Here's an interesting site:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/

For about $200, you can download the necessary software to identify and track up to 2000 flights. Anyone ready to pony up the greenbacks for that?
joecrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 11:30 PM   #25
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

I'm going to see if I can find some old footage, maybe from last year of Redskin One and just freeze a shot of the plane to get the tail number from that. I'll let you all know if I any luck

Otherwise we could each chip in to access the site Crisp sent us. I think it'd be less than $1 per person