Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2020, 06:05 PM   #16
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This isn’t good enough
Nope, sure isn't.

Will the other owners be sure that nobody will find something alike in their closets ? Sure enough to get rid of Dan while not fearing it might come around ?
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-26-2020, 06:18 PM   #17
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,501
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

So Dan is a set up man. Yawn.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:27 PM   #18
SolidSnake84
Playmaker
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,832
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Nope, sure isn't.

Will the other owners be sure that nobody will find something alike in their closets ? Sure enough to get rid of Dan while not fearing it might come around ?
It has been said for weeks that one of the reasons the NFL will not do anything about Dan, is because if they were to start reviewing owners, they would not like what they find.
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 06:38 PM   #19
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
It has been said for weeks that one of the reasons the NFL will not do anything about Dan, is because if they were to start reviewing owners, they would not like what they find.
Wait, you mean some old rich man would abuse of their power ? Jaw dropping news right ?
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 08:42 PM   #20
oldfan
Camp Scrub
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 20
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Such allegations are not new in todays world. In fact, they would not have been new 40 years ago. As much as I would like to see it, I don't see the NFL forcing Snyder to sell the Redskins because, as the article suggests, it would open the door for investigations into all of the teams and probably the NFL offices also.
oldfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 09:20 PM   #21
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,501
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

What about suspending him for an entire year? Let the minority owners run things for a year. I just want that little man humiliated.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:41 PM   #22
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 4,032
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Wait, you mean some old rich man would abuse of their power ? Jaw dropping news right ?
Jerry Jones is probably spending millions in non disclosure agreements right now.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:11 PM   #23
VTSkins1961
Special Teams
 
VTSkins1961's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vermont
Posts: 294
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

I would not be surprised if more and more allegations keep coming up until he is forced to sell the team.
VTSkins1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:15 AM   #24
Ruhskins
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 20,177
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
It has been said for weeks that one of the reasons the NFL will not do anything about Dan, is because if they were to start reviewing owners, they would not like what they find.
Well that didn't stop the league from ousting Jerry Richardson. The NFL won't do anything because Jerry Jones is on his side and the owners are probably not bothered by this...yet.

Is this becomes a thorn on the side of the owners and enough of them want to get rid of Snyder, it will happen.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

Last edited by Ruhskins; 08-27-2020 at 03:33 PM.
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 12:03 PM   #25
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,611
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

I think there is already a buyer in place and it will be done quietly. Snyder will sell in the "best interest of his Family" and make a shit load of money ,then Bezos will be the new Owner of the Washington Football Team.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:46 PM   #26
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 5,466
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I think there is already a buyer in place and it will be done quietly. Snyder will sell in the "best interest of his Family" and make a shit load of money ,then Bezos will be the new Owner of the Washington Football Team.
It would truly be a dirty deed if Bezos were to be approved to buy the WFT after the WAPO, which Bezos owns, has been after Snyder's scalp for so long. Makes me wonder if this is a set up.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:43 PM   #27
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 18,459
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
It would truly be a dirty deed if Bezos were to be approved to buy the WFT after the WAPO, which Bezos owns, has been after Snyder's scalp for so long. Makes me wonder if this is a set up.
It would have a certain stench to it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:48 PM   #28
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 9,611
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
It would truly be a dirty deed if Bezos were to be approved to buy the WFT after the WAPO, which Bezos owns, has been after Snyder's scalp for so long. Makes me wonder if this is a set up.
These accusations were from 2018 if I am not mistaken and have been corroborated by a few of the girls themselves . I think the only way he gets approve is if the existing minority owners stay on.
I don't think the NFL will do anything right away ,maybe an investigation but IF they want him gone he will be gone as did happen with the Panthers owner.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 12:11 AM   #29
Warthog
The Starter
 
Warthog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Doylestown, PA
Posts: 1,155
Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Where I don't think it'll be enough to force him to sell the team is that I honestly think you could find the same kind of stories on the majority of owners/franchise, and that other owners would be too scared of what it could mean for them in the near future.

I think it is easy to suggest that this is happens with the majority of owners/franchise. But where are the articles and investigations of other teams? Hell, one team, the Steelers doesn’t even have a cheerleader squad!

Snyder has been the worst owner in the NFL for the last 20 years. He’s treated the fans poorly, with some of the highest stadium prices in the NFL. He’s consistently micro-managed and totally mis-managed the football team, through his toadies, Cerrato and Allen - for the third worst record in the NFL for the period. Only because class acts like Rivera insisted that he wouldn’t even interview for HC with Snyder’s lackeys in place, that Bruce Allen was finally let go.

Right from the get-go Snyder has been one of the biggest a-holes as an employer. He fired long-term Redskin employees in 1999 to get “his people” in place. Anyone who makes you sign a non-disclosure statement is covering up something. Snyder has always allowed a terrible work environment, yet is super-quick to sue you in court if you tell anyone about it.

Snyder has non-disclosure statements which his billion dollar war chest can use to sue you if he doesn’t like what you say about the team or atmosphere later. Then he has the balls to criticize a woman, an UNPAID CHEERLEADER, who said Snyder sent her off to “take care” of a buddy of his in a hotel room, for not telling him and the organization about it at the time. Snyder has ALWAYS been hanging around the field, offices, etc with his butt brothers, yet claims he was too hands off!

Did you see numerous complaints that employees were not supposed to look Snyder in the eyes- ever! Tell me that is a normal NFL rule for owners. Or show me other teams that have produced smut tapes on the cheerleaders - who are not even paid! Or asked unpaid cheerleaders to give a good time to Snyder’s buddies on calendar shoots!

I hope these are the final days of the worst disaster of an owner in Redskins history. Terrible football, perverted sexual and abhorrent work environment and yearly ripping off of the fans in one of the most rundown stadiums in the NFL. I mean you can’t even BRING A SIGN TO THE STADIUM because Snyder doesn’t want to know that he’s been a horror-show in every area and that the fans hate him. Yeah, you can say this is normal to the NFL, but it’s because we’ve become used to the low standards of this organizations and Danny the Dictator that you can’t even see how far this team, on and off the field, has fallen.

I hope that the embarrassment to this franchise and the NFL finally frees us of Daniel Snyder. Just because he’s a billionaire doesn’t mean he can use and abuse employees and the fans forever. I hope Goodell brings Danny into his office and LOOKS INTO HIS EYES and says the owners have voted him out of the NFL. That’s when this team, employees and fan get to have a REAL cultural change!

Rant over!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Four Combat Tours in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait.

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:40 AM   #30
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: Report: New harassment allegations against the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I think it is easy to suggest that this is happens with the majority of owners/franchise. But where are the articles and investigations of other teams? Hell, one team, the Steelers doesn’t even have a cheerleader squad!

Snyder has been the worst owner in the NFL for the last 20 years. He’s treated the fans poorly, with some of the highest stadium prices in the NFL. He’s consistently micro-managed and totally mis-managed the football team, through his toadies, Cerrato and Allen - for the third worst record in the NFL for the period. Only because class acts like Rivera insisted that he wouldn’t even interview for HC with Snyder’s lackeys in place, that Bruce Allen was finally let go.

Right from the get-go Snyder has been one of the biggest a-holes as an employer. He fired long-term Redskin employees in 1999 to get “his people” in place. Anyone who makes you sign a non-disclosure statement is covering up something. Snyder has always allowed a terrible work environment, yet is super-quick to sue you in court if you tell anyone about it.

Snyder has non-disclosure statements which his billion dollar war chest can use to sue you if he doesn’t like what you say about the team or atmosphere later. Then he has the balls to criticize a woman, an UNPAID CHEERLEADER, who said Snyder sent her off to “take care” of a buddy of his in a hotel room, for not telling him and the organization about it at the time. Snyder has ALWAYS been hanging around the field, offices, etc with his butt brothers, yet claims he was too hands off!

Did you see numerous complaints that employees were not supposed to look Snyder in the eyes- ever! Tell me that is a normal NFL rule for owners. Or show me other teams that have produced smut tapes on the cheerleaders - who are not even paid! Or asked unpaid cheerleaders to give a good time to Snyder’s buddies on calendar shoots!

I hope these are the final days of the worst disaster of an owner in Redskins history. Terrible football, perverted sexual and abhorrent work environment and yearly ripping off of the fans in one of the most rundown stadiums in the NFL. I mean you can’t even BRING A SIGN TO THE STADIUM because Snyder doesn’t want to know that he’s been a horror-show in every area and that the fans hate him. Yeah, you can say this is normal to the NFL, but it’s because we’ve become used to the low standards of this organizations and Danny the Dictator that you can’t even see how far this team, on and off the field, has fallen.

I hope that the embarrassment to this franchise and the NFL finally frees us of Daniel Snyder. Just because he’s a billionaire doesn’t mean he can use and abuse employees and the fans forever. I hope Goodell brings Danny into his office and LOOKS INTO HIS EYES and says the owners have voted him out of the NFL. That’s when this team, employees and fan get to have a REAL cultural change!

Rant over!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not saying it's normal. I agree he's a horrible owner and even worse human being. I even agree he is probably the worst owner in the NFL.

All I'm saying is I'm not sure it's enough to realistically expect 75% of the other owners to vote him out, because I don't think it's crazy to think others may have done the same kind of things. Maybe not to the same extent, maybe not that often, maybe not that long, maybe not that bad... but the same kind.

And they would be setting a precedent that could come back and bite them. Or a least they could be worrying about that.
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation

Last edited by FrenchSkin; 08-28-2020 at 07:27 AM.
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.24246 seconds with 10 queries