Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


RAMS Postgame

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2020, 09:31 PM   #136
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: RAMS Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
great post French

Ive been hearing about the skins going with a "heavy nickel" package where Curl comes in. That should help having KPL and Curl be able to match up on a TE or slot vs Bostic.

Del Rio needs to do a better job of hiding Bostic from coverage bc its an automatic win for the offense. I would think this is something Del Rio is clearly working on. Worst case scenario, put Holcomb in who at least has some speed and hustle.
Yep Curl gets in there a lot, and I like what we're seeing from the rookie. Explosive against the run. Cooley says he's not good in man coverage though IIRC.
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-15-2020, 10:38 PM   #137
skinsfan69
Gamebreaker
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA and San Diego, CA
Posts: 14,501
Re: RAMS Postgame

We do not have any LB"s that can cover. This has been going on for years, going all the way back to Fletcher and Perry Riley. Then Mason Foster who was literally the worst LB I have ever seen take an NFL field. Now we have a few new guys who are just not any good. I mean, what was the point of signing Davis? Cause he knows the defense? SMH.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 11:34 PM   #138
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: RAMS Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
We do not have any LB"s that can cover. This has been going on for years, going all the way back to Fletcher and Perry Riley. Then Mason Foster who was literally the worst LB I have ever seen take an NFL field. Now we have a few new guys who are just not any good. I mean, what was the point of signing Davis? Cause he knows the defense? SMH.
Disagree on Foster but that's the past...

Definitely agree on Davis though, the guy is slow as the drugged out son of a turtle and a hedgehog... and what good does knowing the defense bring if you don't do your assignment anyway...
Does the film session go:
"-Hey Thomas, the flat was...
-Yeah yeah coach the flat was definitely mine, I didn't go there because I was too tired but I know my assignment of course !
- Okay, see guys?! THIS is what we want ! Somebody who knows 100% of the playbook ! Ok, next week we might start applying what we know on the field, but don't rush it guys, wouldn't want to hurt the development of this young football team !" ?
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:40 AM   #139
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: RAMS Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post
Disagree on Foster but that's the past...

Definitely agree on Davis though, the guy is slow as the drugged out son of a turtle and a hedgehog... and what good does knowing the defense bring if you don't do your assignment anyway...
Does the film session go:
"-Hey Thomas, the flat was...
-Yeah yeah coach the flat was definitely mine, I didn't go there because I was too tired but I know my assignment of course !
- Okay, see guys?! THIS is what we want ! Somebody who knows 100% of the playbook ! Ok, next week we might start applying what we know on the field, but don't rush it guys, wouldn't want to hurt the development of this young football team !" ?
So you remember that play I posted a gif about?
I had also posted it to twitter, with the other embarrassing plays from the film breakdown, Cooley responded "you sure found them. tough to watch".

Well, I don't know why because I didn't tag him, and I'm only on Twitter to follow WFT related things and mainly post about the name change, so I have like 12 or so followers... But Thomas Davis found the tweet and didn't like it...

Man how dysfunctional is this team when we have 15 years vet defending their play during an ugly loss on a tweet that got 15 likes... sad... also a bit funny. But mainly sad.

__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:10 AM   #140
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,504
Re: RAMS Postgame

Wow...thatís pretty cool coachman!
__________________
The League Done Messed Up
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:29 AM   #141
FrenchSkin
Playmaker
 
FrenchSkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 2,762
Re: RAMS Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Wow...thatís pretty cool coachman!


The man is 37 years old, 15 years vet, and has time for this, amazing to me...
__________________
Proud Ambassador of the Redskins French Nation
FrenchSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 07:42 AM   #142
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 26,504
Re: RAMS Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post


The man is 37 years old, 15 years vet, and has time for this, amazing to me...
Pretty funny a 15 year vet is worried about that...Iím hoping Holcomb gets play going forward.
__________________
The League Done Messed Up
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.13700 seconds with 10 queries