\m/

Re: Domestic terrorism

Fuck guns.

Advertisements
Old 06-13-2016, 06:44 PM   #182
skinsfan69
Living Legend

This clown was interviewed by the FBI 3 times but was allowed to get/carry a gun?? I don't care if he was a security guard. The FBI and the govt completely fucked this all up. Ridiculous.

My prayers go out to those families who lost their loved ones. Really despicable what that coward did.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 06:45 PM   #183
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

we've never seen a terror group as sophisticated, organized and deadly as Isis. As long as they have their caliphate in Iraq and Syria, expect more attacks. Unfortunately, we have an administration that could have done more to confront and stop Isis, they chose not too. They let them embed and provided a safe haven for terrorists to come around the world to train, set up logistics, network and commit genocide.

All this was preventable...Obama, Hillary, John Kerry, and the entire administration dropped the ball.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 06:53 PM   #184
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Enough is enough. I'll use Switzerland as an example. Everyone in that country is packing. You don't see this shit happening over there? Do you?
STOP IT!!!!
AND they are required to remain qualified.

Perhaps we can look to highly successful programs such as the "War on Drugs" for inspiration?
Sorry folks, the Genie's out of the bottle and not going back. The most intelligent thing I have heard any left winger suggest is my man Bernie early in his campaign. He offered to open a line of communication with the NRA to see if they could co-develope a plan rather the usual BS saber rattling.....smart...but alas came to nothing.

In reality the AR-15, AK-47, etc or any So-called assault weapon is essentially the same as any other semi automatic weapon(and there are...many). It and similar brother and sister weapons are commonly used to scare an ignorant public.
At this particular time, I don't think you'll have much success trying to disarm a law abiding public, but if handled right, there could be some traction made in background check.
Not sure under the current administration how much good they do as apparently the FBI investigated him several times and wiped the record along with 100's of others?
Have not seen the actual info on that one........

Last edited by Hog1; 06-13-2016 at 07:15 PM.
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:40 PM   #185
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
we've never seen a terror group as sophisticated, organized and deadly as Isis. As long as they have their caliphate in Iraq and Syria, expect more attacks. Unfortunately, we have an administration that could have done more to confront and stop Isis, they chose not too. They let them embed and provided a safe haven for terrorists to come around the world to train, set up logistics, network and commit genocide.

All this was preventable...Obama, Hillary, John Kerry, and the entire administration dropped the ball.
Could not agree more.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:13 AM   #186
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
There's all that, and there's also, I don't know, the little fact that 20 minutes after he started shooting he called 911 and told the 911 operators that he pledged allegiance to ISIS.
That doesn't mean he's affiliated with ISIS though. I can call anybody and pledge allegiance to whoever. That said, seems this dipshit pledged allegiance to many organizations. Even ones that are enemies with one another.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...and-hezbollah/

Much like Matty said, that other shit was a smoke screen. Come to find out, the guy was most likely gay himself. I wonder how ISIS thinks about them taking credit for a homosexual's act?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/report...222620444.html
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:19 AM   #187
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
we've never seen a terror group as sophisticated, organized and deadly as Isis.

This is pretty hilarious if you actually think this. The only reason ISIS even exists is because we armed/trained them to help in our proxy war with Syria. (history repeating itself no doubt) The reason we continue to have these ragtag extremist groups is because of our shitty foreign policy. A policy we've maintained since the mid 40s. Let this former CIA counterterrorism agent (Amaryllis Fox) explain some things to you.

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...9/?pnref=story

I can't even fanthom why people are up here blaming Obama and his administration for this crap.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 06-14-2016, 02:21 AM   #188
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

How?This was a guy who was a closet homophobe and passed the FBI interviews,a whack job,if you want to blame anyone blame the parents and the wife all who knew he was shit crazy and did nothing.Obama,Hillary,John Kerry....seriously???
Old 06-14-2016, 02:21 AM   #189
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Could not agree more.

How?
Old 06-14-2016, 07:31 AM   #190
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Before I get into this...what is this smoke screen? First, why would he(mateen the evil Islamic terrorist) have a smoke screen? Second, why would your president then go along with this smokescreen and declare it a terrorist attack?

I love how folks are stereotyping the stereotype they supposedly hate. He wasn't orthodox-y terrorist enough to call himself a proper terrorist.

Like I've repeatedly stated, when the narrative doesn't appease the left, they say fuck the facts, we need to make it up to support our cause. No ability to think objectively.

He Gets Us
Old 06-14-2016, 08:55 AM   #191
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

There very likely could be a combination of two things going on here, but I don't see how guns aren't PART of this equation. Not sure who reads Reddit, but it is absolutely overrun with morons saying guns weren't part of the problem. I just don't understand how we can't limit the sales of these types of guns. People instantly hear ban and they assume it's everything. Will criminals still get guns if they want them? Absolutely. If a ban on assault rifles, extended magazines, etc. saves even ONE life, wouldn't it be worth it?

I don't imagine he would go through the channels to somehow get a black market assault rifle if it was illegal. The death toll could have been cut in half.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:01 AM   #192
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Before I get into this...what is this smoke screen? First, why would he(mateen the evil Islamic terrorist) have a smoke screen? Second, why would your president then go along with this smokescreen and declare it a terrorist attack?

Nobody said it wasn't a terrorist act. Just that it's not some radical Islamic terrorist attack.

Quote:
I love how folks are stereotyping the stereotype they supposedly hate. He wasn't orthodox-y terrorist enough to call himself a proper terrorist.
Just because he isn't some jihadist doesn't mean he still isn't a terrorist. I'd say it was more of a hate crime/massacre than anything. Targeting a specific minority group for his destruction falls under that category.

Quote:
Like I've repeatedly stated, when the narrative doesn't appease the left, they say fuck the facts, we need to make it up to support our cause. No ability to think objectively.
What facts are those? We've heard from plenty of people that say he wasn't really religious (ex-wife/family). Just because he calls into 911 and pledges allegiance to some nutjob faction doesn't make him apart of that faction.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:13 AM   #193
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
How?
I'm going to step out of this. I come here to talk Redskins and football. I probably should have kept my mouth shut.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:19 AM   #194
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post

This is pretty hilarious if you actually think this. The only reason ISIS even exists is because we armed/trained them to help in our proxy war with Syria. (history repeating itself no doubt) The reason we continue to have these ragtag extremist groups is because of our shitty foreign policy. A policy we've maintained since the mid 40s. Let this former CIA counterterrorism agent (Amaryllis Fox) explain some things to you.

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...9/?pnref=story

I can't even fanthom why people are up here blaming Obama and his administration for this crap.

Your seriously gonna make a blanket statement like that to dismiss the notion this Administration has made very serious errors and steps in their handling of not only the ISIS, but the Syrian War and the Arab Spring as a whole? Very foolish.

First to your point of CIA or US Military training groups that support our interest...yes it happens, everyone knows that. Did the military train the 50K ISIS army under there Shonda flag, in between beheadings? ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT. THEY NEVER DID. They trained moderate* militias that break apart, get absolved by other militias overtime that fight the Assad regime...its not crazy to think that someone who was trained by the US eventually pledged allegiance to isis and joined their group...a lot of time over fear.

ISIS didn't just start with the Syrian war...their roots were the sectarian violence in Iraq and underground war vs the Iraq government and US forces. The one Bush put down after he rebuilt troop levels back up there. A lot of leadership within ISIS were/are x-Iraqi Army leadership.

Specifically to the mishandling of the Syrian War and the ISIS breakout from Syria into Iraq...Remember these words "JV team" by Obama? This is the same type of complicity that have lead to attacks here at home. The Presidents own words: Obama confesses: 'We don't have a strategy yet' for dealing with Islamic State - Washington Times

Look Im not gonna get into what we should have done, that's the Presidents job and his administration. He and his crew have failed egregiously. Peoples lives are in danger here in this country and especially Europe. This was certainly preventable.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 06-14-2016 at 01:44 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:23 AM   #195
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Nobody said it wasn't a terrorist act. Just that it's not some radical Islamic terrorist attack.

Just because he isn't some jihadist doesn't mean he still isn't a terrorist. I'd say it was more of a hate crime/massacre than anything. Targeting a specific minority group for his destruction falls under that category.

What facts are those? We've heard from plenty of people that say he wasn't really religious (ex-wife/family). Just because he calls into 911 and pledges allegiance to some nutjob faction doesn't make him apart of that faction.
He was certainly inspired by ISIS. He is certainly an Islamic terrorist, look above in the thread for the clear facts Ive listed. But your a terrorist apologist.

Was this anti-gay, hate crime...lol, well of course! No one is disputing this, the target selection is clear!!! You know he was casing other targets right????

He Gets Us