Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Obama Years- A GOP love story

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

The Obama Years- A GOP love story

Thought I'd start a fresh thread where the Independents, Repubs, Libertarians, Green Party, Tea Party, and Democrats duke it out with politics. The current hot topic is the fiscal cliff.

GOP 'fiscal cliff' plan echoes failed budget talks - Yahoo! News

Can somebody explain to me why the GOP are dead set in raising taxes for the ultra rich? Why can't the rest of the conservative base see who they serve and elect somebody else? Haven't we heard their speil before? Taxes will kill jobs. They said the same thing during Clinton's years and guess what? They were wrong.

My guess is they'll raise the taxes on the rich, only if they add in loopholes that they can avoid this increase, thereby negating it. What is it with these assholes?

It's really simple. Close ALL (and I mean every last one) tax loopholes, let ultra rich who've bypassed taxes all these years pay a higher tax that the middle class had to cover. After about 4 years of this, drop the tax rate so that middle and upper class taxes are equal in percentage. Also, remove all corporate tax loopholes, and lower the corporate tax rate. Cut spending across the board and profit.

**** this, I'm running for President next go around. Even I can get this simple idea down.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote