Drunk Thread

Parking Lot

Old 12-09-2015, 08:44 AM   #976
mredskins
MVP

Re: Drunk Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I just hopped into this thread and I agree that even though I watched 28 days I am too much of a bitch to watch 28 weeks later by my self. With that said im hugely proud of myself to not be wandering drunk illy the streets of San Juan by my self right now. It's 2 am and I'm drinking Bahamas mamas in my room. A few years ago I would be on the street chasing the dragon. Now I'm content to chill ina resort room and drink till I sleep. This is a huge accomplishment for me. Years past im hammer time finishing strangers drinks and getting beat up or arrested. As a professed and true alcoholic it feels so good to be in my resort room readying to go to bed vs normally being raging and waking up in jail cells. But as I type .... The urge to go out is sooo strong. Alcohol and binge partying is my DNA, I'm
Literally genetically inclined
To
Stay up later then everyone, I'm breed to drink until blackout robot drunk...I'm just that 1percent who can go all night and end up anywhere. It's scary. My wife lectured me and lectured me to not do what I so naturally do. Heart of darkness is pulling me so hard to test these bars that post close "at sunrise". I will shut u down. It's like a piece of me is jumping out my chest. Fuck alcoholism. 99 percent will read this as a stupid rant, 1 or 2 will know exactly the feeling. Staying in t
OTM go get some help man for you and your family. You need it man.

Advertisements
Old 12-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #977
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
I just hopped into this thread and I agree that even though I watched 28 days I am too much of a bitch to watch 28 weeks later by my self. With that said im hugely proud of myself to not be wandering drunk illy the streets of San Juan by my self right now. It's 2 am and I'm drinking Bahamas mamas in my room. A few years ago I would be on the street chasing the dragon. Now I'm content to chill ina resort room and drink till I sleep. This is a huge accomplishment for me. Years past im hammer time finishing strangers drinks and getting beat up or arrested. As a professed and true alcoholic it feels so good to be in my resort room readying to go to bed vs normally being raging and waking up in jail cells. But as I type .... The urge to go out is sooo strong. Alcohol and binge partying is my DNA, I'm
Literally genetically inclined
To
Stay up later then everyone, I'm breed to drink until blackout robot drunk...I'm just that 1percent who can go all night and end up anywhere. It's scary. My wife lectured me and lectured me to not do what I so naturally do. Heart of darkness is pulling me so hard to test these bars that post close "at sunrise". I will shut u down. It's like a piece of me is jumping out my chest. Fuck alcoholism. 99 percent will read this as a stupid rant, 1 or 2 will know exactly the feeling. Staying in t
You may need to pump the brakes a little bit. For me, moderation is key with everything...I find myself every now then needing to dry out from smoking weed, drinking, etc.

Earlier this year I quit buying burbon because I was seriously drinking it way too much and getting way effed up. I haven't bought a bottle since March and only drank it a couple times since.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:39 AM   #978
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Oh good god...so much dank beer.

Yes

He Gets Us
Old 01-29-2018, 12:19 PM   #979
DidierAubin87
Camp Scrub

10 bottles of beer and I don't know what did I say with my little newphew yesterday, he was laughing at my face whole today!!!
DidierAubin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 12:36 AM   #980
SunnySide
Playmaker

I just took a long piss in my backyard and I look back through my sliding glass door and lol my dog is just staring at me like “what the fuck dude, that’s my job”
Old 04-18-2020, 12:47 AM   #981
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
I just took a long piss in my backyard and I look back through my sliding glass door and lol my dog is just staring at me like “what the fuck dude, that’s my job”
You dug deep down in the Warpath thread history for this one. Nice!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:42 AM   #982
mredskins
MVP

I wonder what happen to Over The Mountain? That guy had some crazy drunk stories.

I piss in my backyard all the time, it’s the best.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:51 AM   #983
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

I almost got caught by the UPS driver pissing by the side of my shop a couple days ago. The daily delivery showed up way earlier than normal. I am out in the woods on 10 acres so I pretty much don't look both ways before taking a leak.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 03:29 PM   #984
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I wonder what happen to Over The Mountain? That guy had some crazy drunk stories.

I piss in my backyard all the time, it’s the best.
Hey mred — this is over the mountain. I’ve gotten better, or getting better I should say. I came here to try and find an old photo I posted on here of me with a hog head carcass I ate but can’t find it.

Pissing in my back yard is about as crazy as I get nowadays. That’s a good thing.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:43 PM   #985
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Hey mred — this is over the mountain. I’ve gotten better, or getting better I should say. I came here to try and find an old photo I posted on here of me with a hog head carcass I ate but can’t find it.

Pissing in my back yard is about as crazy as I get nowadays. That’s a good thing.
Oh good to hear man! I am glad you are doing well.
Old 04-20-2020, 07:07 PM   #986
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

What! Dude...weren’t in in Baltimore and actin crazy? Oh fuck

He Gets Us