Congratulations from a Giants Fan Ready for Next Sunday

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-24-2008, 06:48 PM   #46
KLHJ2
Inactive

Re: Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
NOPE, you are 100% dead wrong! Giant fans know this team is about team and not about the "I' or "ME" as Burrass is .His babygames and BS are enough Giant fans have enough faith in the other recievers that want to play and be there.We lit up the Cards without him too,yeah he's good but not worth the trouble,just like Shockey.
While I agree that you guys do not need him to win, Eli Mannings passing yardage and passing TD's has significantly decreased in the games without Plax. But hey, if you can win without throwing as much, more power to ya.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-25-2008, 02:23 AM   #47
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
While I agree that you guys do not need him to win, Eli Mannings passing yardage and passing TD's has significantly decreased in the games without Plax. But hey, if you can win without throwing as much, more power to ya.
Yup,it's called a running game.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:08 AM   #48
Spence
Special Teams

Re: Congratulations from a Giants Fan Ready for Next Sunday

If the Giants have figured out how to consistently beat playoff teams without Plaxico Burress, the rest of the league is in trouble. I'm not talking about beating Seattle, I'm talking about beating Carolina, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Washington without Burress and doing it consistently -- as if Burress isn't actually on the team. If the Giants can do that, they deserve to go to the Super Bowl and the rest of us should applaud their achievement.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #49
dmek25
MVP

i can appreciate what they are doing. but to applaud them? come on
Old 11-25-2008, 09:55 AM   #50
coggs
Special Teams

Quote:
NOPE, you are 100% dead wrong! Giant fans know this team is about team and not about the "I' or "ME" as Burrass is .His babygames and BS are enough Giant fans have enough faith in the other recievers that want to play and be there.We lit up the Cards without him too,yeah he's good but not worth the trouble,just like Shockey.
Lit up the Cardinals? Now there is a defensive juggernaut. The same Cardinals that got lit up for 56 points by the Jets. Oh wait, they also lit up the defensive beasts from Seattle without Burress.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #51
horse
Impact Rookie

Let me just say the team that lost always has an advantage in the rematch, Just look at dallas beating us. And for enough with eli he'll never come anywhere close to peyton, The guy has an offensive line playing better than I've seen in quite some time, You put him behind even the average nfl line and he's old eli again. Anyone nfl qb looks good when they have allday to throw.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:47 PM   #52
Coff
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Congratulations Skins ,nice win.You did what you had to ....so who do ya play next?

Giantone, you know you'll be rooting for the Redskins. Everyone on the site knows you're really a closet Skins fan. When are you going to drop the facade and become Redskinone?
Coff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #53
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coff View Post
Giantone, you know you'll be rooting for the Redskins. Everyone on the site knows you're really a closet Skins fan. When are you going to drop the facade and become Redskinone?
LOL, ahhh no,(nice try)I live in Md but grew up in New Jersey born and bred a blue blood.I will admit to an admiration for Joe Gibbs...noone to this day made better halftime adjustments then he did.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote