Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-27-2019, 09:09 PM   #256
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

A co-worker and I constantly debate each other who the worst franchise is; DC or Cincy. He's a life long Bengals fan.

Both are bottom of the barrel.

What Lewis did in Cincy was really impressive considering what a garbage organization they are.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited by DYoungJelly; 12-27-2019 at 10:39 PM.
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-27-2019, 11:26 PM   #257
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Re: Why moving on from Bruce Allen this year is pivotal to the future of the franchise.

https://thefandc.radio.com/dan-snyde...ball-decisions

Snyder using an outside group to make football decisions. Stop being such a c@€K tease Dan and either piss or get off the pot.
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 09:13 AM   #258
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
https://thefandc.radio.com/dan-snyde...ball-decisions

Snyder using an outside group to make football decisions. Stop being such a c@€K tease Dan and either piss or get off the pot.
From the article: After the initial report, Breer took to Twitter to add, Snyder "assembled a small circle of football people earlier in the season to help him with Washington’s search process. None of those people work for the team."

I applaud this move. I was hoping he would seek the advice of well-respected football people who are outside his organization.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 09:40 AM   #259
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

For a long time I felt that an on-field turnaround is possible if Bruce Allen were to be moved to a non-football role. Recently I've become aware of still more evidence of the toxic culture at Redskins Park from a source that I trust. Now I believe that Allen must go if there is to be any chance of a football turnaround.

Although we'll still need to live with Dan Snyder's management style, I'm hoping he'll decide to take a round the world cruise on his new yacht.
Old 12-28-2019, 01:06 PM   #260
mredskins
MVP

Reports of Marvin Lewis coming as HC. Meh
Old 12-28-2019, 01:17 PM   #261
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ivera-bieniemy

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 01:18 PM   #262
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
The fact Dan is doing the head coaching search and not a GM search is not good at all. The fact Bruce is likely to remain is fucking the most unimaginable disaster facing this franchise for more years to come.

I don’t care who the skins hire as HC because Bruce remains and Dan is making the choice...it’s the worst possible scenario as fans.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 02:14 PM   #263
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The fact Dan is doing the head coaching search and not a GM search is not good at all. The fact Bruce is likely to remain is fucking the most unimaginable disaster facing this franchise for more years to come.

I don’t care who the skins hire as HC because Bruce remains and Dan is making the choice...it’s the worst possible scenario as fans.
I assumed that outside people were helping Snyder to hire a GM. Silly me.

If Bruce Allen stays, then I'm gone. It's bad enough that Snyder will remain as the owner. I'm having trouble forcing myself to care anyway. Snyder alone makes me want to say AMF right now.

I live in Maryland. Trust me when I tell you that Skins fans in this state are defecting to the Ravens in significant numbers. I'm sure Snyder doesn't give a dam. He'll just build a new stadium somewhere between D.C. and Richmond and sucker Virginia officials into paying for it.
Old 12-28-2019, 04:03 PM   #264
OmahaRedskins
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Only a few people know what Dan is going to do, and nobody on this board or reporting on the team knows. The fact that Bruce is not leading the charge on finding a new coach is promising. What will be telling is who makes the announcements on Monday. That may give us some insight on the GM role.
OmahaRedskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 04:05 PM   #265
OmahaRedskins
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
I assumed that outside people were helping Snyder to hire a GM. Silly me.

If Bruce Allen stays, then I'm gone. It's bad enough that Snyder will remain as the owner. I'm having trouble forcing myself to care anyway. Snyder alone makes me want to say AMF right now.

I live in Maryland. Trust me when I tell you that Skins fans in this state are defecting to the Ravens in significant numbers. I'm sure Snyder doesn't give a dam. He'll just build a new stadium somewhere between D.C. and Richmond and sucker Virginia officials into paying for it.
I am sure Dan give's a Damn about the eroding fan base.
Old 12-28-2019, 04:17 PM   #266
OmahaRedskins
Impact Rookie

ESPN is now reporting River Boat Ron is the primary candidate.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...idate-redskins
Old 12-28-2019, 04:55 PM   #267
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaRedskins View Post
I am sure Dan give's a Damn about the eroding fan base.
Watching this team over the last few years, what would give you the inclination that Dan cares about the fan base which has been steadily eroding the past few seasons?

I find it laughable every time someone posts about that. Dan will not care until he begins to lose money. Period. Fan opinion / wins & losses are not high on his list, to suggest otherwise is silly. Right now, the tickets are being bought and paid for, Dan could care less that its other teams' fans that fill the stadium.
Old 12-28-2019, 06:35 PM   #268
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaRedskins View Post
ESPN is now reporting River Boat Ron is the primary candidate.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...idate-redskins
I feel like here's the scenario assuming the reports of Bruce being out of football ops are true.

Bruce reassigned to business ops management (I'd prefer him out entirely but am willing to settle for that).

Dan and his advisors have settled on Kyle Smith or some unknown name as GM. Maybe Eric Schaeffer for team prez?

Doug Williams stays (I disagree with this move based on Doug's comments from signing Landon Collins that they didn't take scheme into account)

Riverboat Ron as HC (not my first choice, Bienemy is looking good and I would even prefer KOC to get it over him). But if it's Rivera or Marvin Lewis as HC I'm taking Ron every day.

Hopefully Dan has learned enough to let the HC pick his own staff. And if Ron hires some crap retread as DC I will blow up.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 08:22 PM   #269
SkinzWin
Playmaker

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...all-ops-monday

Per source: B Al out of the football operations game by Monday.
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 08:49 PM   #270
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

So question, who is making these choices with hc? And why isn’t the front office involved? This is a serious fuckin issue folks.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote