When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 02-21-2020, 07:30 PM   #1951
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Here we go again. Russia is interfering in our election because they are pro Trump. He hires a Trumpocrat to oversee the IC and is again irate about these accusations. Why are they pro Trump? Who knows. Either because he is compromised- I know fake news- or because he is weak. What we do know is why Trump is upset about the IC briefings. It makes him look illegitimate. So his ego is steering our ability to stop foreign interference. Danger to democracy? A resounding YES!
yes but the trump sheep will wish it away like it's all made up BS .

Advertisements
Old 02-21-2020, 09:33 PM   #1952
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
yes but the trump sheep will wish it away like it's all made up BS .

Mind numbing that the sheep take the word of Donald fuckin Trump over the Intelligence agencies. I mean at what point did he gain any semblance of credibility? Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:53 PM   #1953
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:04 PM   #1954
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Here we go again. Russia is interfering in our election because they are pro Trump. He hires a Trumpocrat to oversee the IC and is again irate about these accusations. Why are they pro Trump? Who knows. Either because he is compromised- I know fake news- or because he is weak. What we do know is why Trump is upset about the IC briefings. It makes him look illegitimate. So his ego is steering our ability to stop foreign interference. Danger to democracy? A resounding YES!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a77_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/u...rs-russia.html

Russians helping the Bernie campaign.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:23 PM   #1955
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Well maybe he is the preference if a Dem wins. That being said Bernie wouldn’t doubt the information if it came from the IA’s. Trump does for whatever reason. And if you read the article it seems to point to some sort of distraction or thinly veiled attempt to cover up their want for Trump to win actually. Good article
Old 02-21-2020, 10:24 PM   #1956
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Russia doesn't give a fuck about us, nor should they. Gotta do what's best for them.

Discourse in America is apparently beneficial to them, so they'll try anything to do it.

Somehow we ignore all prior history with Russia and pretend like only since 2016 has Russia tried to be involved with our politics.

Cold War? Never heard of her.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:28 PM   #1957
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Russia doesn't give a fuck about us, nor should they. Gotta do what's best for them.

Discourse in America is apparently beneficial to them, so they'll try anything to do it.

Somehow we ignore all prior history with Russia and pretend like only since 2016 has Russia tried to be involved with our politics.

Cold War? Never heard of her.

The cold war was paranoia on both sides though and unlike it or any other alleged interference our President never publicly denounced it and certainly never took Putin or any other Russian Presidents word over his own IA’s. Well not until now.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:38 PM   #1958
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Anyone with half a brain knows Russia is our enemy and that they are going to conduct actions against us. That is not why it is a hoax. It is a hoax because of the way the media and dems make it seem like there is validity to the claim that Trump or Sanders are working with or for the Russians/Putin.

Also people with half a brain knew the Dems would leak this kind of story at some point before the election. My biggest shock is they played the Russia card so early, but I am sure they will play it often.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:42 PM   #1959
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Anyone with half a brain knows Russia is our enemy and that they are going to conduct actions against us. That is not why it is a hoax. It is a hoax because of the way the media and dems make it seem like there is validity to the claim that Trump or Sanders are working with or for the Russians/Putin.

Also people with half a brain knew the Dems would leak this kind of story at some point before the election. My biggest shock is they played the Russia card so early, but I am sure they will play it often.

When the whole 52 card deck is all Russia, you can throw them early and often.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:01 PM   #1960
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:

He hired a loyalist with no credentials whatsoever to be the head up National Security. He did this on the heels of the IA’s report that Russia was interfering again. He did it because he knew Grenell would do whatever it takes to cast shade on the facts. For his own ego and fear of people considering his election illegitimate. Hiring a yes man to head up national security to protect your ego in itself is dangerous. It isn’t exactly on par with a walmart greeter.
He stood on the world stage next to putin and said he believed him over his own ia’s. Not a hoax. Not fake news. It fuckin happened and its strange as fuck. Fishy as fuck.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:03 PM   #1961
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

It is actually concerning not just a “card” to play. That is what Fox would lead you to believe. They just hate Trump. No.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:14 PM   #1962
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

There are multiple cohorts of his in jail. There are multiple Russians indicted. Trump constantly disputes anything that points towards Russian interference. Every time one of his guys gets caught he claims he hardly knew them. Every single thing he does and says smells guilty yet you believe it is all a hoax because dems just dont like him. Lol. He has the senate and the AG working for him. So of course he is “innocent “. I know you guys are smarter than this.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:17 PM   #1963
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
He hired a loyalist with no credentials whatsoever to be the head up National Security. He did this on the heels of the IA’s report that Russia was interfering again. He did it because he knew Grenell would do whatever it takes to cast shade on the facts. For his own ego and fear of people considering his election illegitimate. Hiring a yes man to head up national security to protect your ego in itself is dangerous. It isn’t exactly on par with a walmart greeter.
He stood on the world stage next to putin and said he believed him over his own ia’s. Not a hoax. Not fake news. It fuckin happened and its strange as fuck. Fishy as fuck.
I am with Bernie, what is fishy as fuck is the Washington Post pushing the Bernie story the day before the Nevada caucuses

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:22 PM   #1964
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
There are multiple cohorts of his in jail. There are multiple Russians indicted. Trump constantly disputes anything that points towards Russian interference. Every time one of his guys gets caught he claims he hardly knew them. Every single thing he does and says smells guilty yet you believe it is all a hoax because dems just dont like him. Lol. He has the senate and the AG working for him. So of course he is “innocent “. I know you guys are smarter than this.
Nah, I'm pretty stupid. Living my best sheep life.
Old 02-21-2020, 11:29 PM   #1965
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
I am with Bernie, what is fishy as fuck is the Washington Post pushing the Bernie story the day before the Nevada caucuses

The Democratic party is a machine. You stand in the way, you get ran over. Bernie is example A. They will not let him win. But we should take all their words on every thing else. Hard pass for me. All the more rich that they are going to feign morale outrage for 8 years on republicans "cheating" elections. They literally cheat their own party. So no way they'd sell a bill of goods against Trump or any other Republican. Pass.