Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Time to clean house 1.0.

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Time to clean house 1.0.

After another disaster of a game on MNF (we all knew it was coming), It is time to start over as an organization. Yes that may seem a little premature but hear me out.

A. Jay Gruden just can't get the job done plain and simple. He is now 1-7 on MNF . The Skins are now 0-6 this season after trailing at any point in a game, that is almost unheard of.

B. This team is constantly out schemed and out coached weekly, yes we have had injuries but it is also a scheme issue and we clearly can't keep up with the better teams.

C. The guys show fight I will give Jay that, even last night when everyone knew we had no chance,(Clinton Portis said before the game "it would take a miracle") they were only down 1 point in the 4th. Jay starts calling some of the worst BS play calls we could imagine. Almost as bad as Jim Zorn. Instead of running the ball since the whole world knew Mark didn't know the play book, he brings out some fuckery and makes the team look like clowns on national tv.

D. Bruce Allen needs to go, I don't see it happening because he is Dan's boy but it is beyond time to let his ass walk. The Mcnabb , RG3 , Kirk and now Alex situations at QB alone should grant a firing.

E. FUCK YOU DAN SNYDER for ruining a once proud historic franchise into a laughing stock of the NFL. Nothing good has come since Dan bought the team, in fact we are constantly doomed year in and year out.

INJURIES - Look guys and Rave, this team is cursed PERIOD. You can't sit there and tell me otherwise. It is unreal how many injuries this team has yearly, guys drop like flies. The QB situation should have never even been this bad, we are stuck with Mark Sanchez as the QB1 for the last 4 weeks, it is laughable at this point. Being a Redskins fan is now the equivalent to being a Lions or Browns fan, I don't give a flying fuck about 3 SB's that happened 30 years ago, this team needs a clean slate and it starts with BA, JAY and his staff. All need to be fired by DEC 31st.

I hope we lose out and get a top 10 Pick, draft Will Grier or Justin Herbert and start over.

Have at it folks